War For Our Future - Character bios

DodgeDusk

Power. I want more

Take it from me then X)(On my phone which means no cross throughs. Ugh). Also could you change my age to 20?

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it alright if i add some stuff to my bio. After seeing all the detailed ones, I would like to at least give myself something to work with.

Knock yourself out

I thought we were assuming that Tiki was still alive and kicking.

We haven't talked about that yet iirc

I thought we were assuming that Tiki was still alive and kicking.

Until we get to Valm we assume she is. And brave if you want to join send me a pm and we'll go from there. Also could you say that Tiki was kidnapped instead of killed or we don't know her whereabouts.

Until we get to Valm we assume she is. And brave if you want to join send me a pm and we'll go from there. Also could you say that Tiki was kidnapped instead of killed or we don't know her whereabouts.

If Brave just washes up and rushes over to tell us about that, it would be so cool, and I'd probably make a huge ass of myself.

Okay...

Name: Dandra (Dan for a nickname)

Build: 1

Hair: 1

Hair Color: Brown

Skills: Wrath (fe9), Resolve (fe9), Vengeance, Vantage, Swordfaire

Specialties: crafting, sewing/weaving

Residence: Ylisse

A pupil of the sword, Dan has always lived with his parents, until mysterious red haired merchants came and murdered everyone in the town that he lived in. His father was a skilled blacksmith, his mother a great weaver of cloth. He has inherited both these skills from his parents. Now, he fights so no one has to deal with that type of loss ever again.

He is usually easily angered by rude remarks towards himself. If pushed, his eyes change color, from blue-green, to a tainted orange, to red. His voice and demeanor changes drastically the more his eyes do. He cares for those who take the time to talk to him, and will do all he can to help.

In battle, he tends to see things others do not. He rarely misses his mark. He searches for the sacred swords, Alondite and Mystletainne, swords wielded by those who called themselves "The Black Knight".

In light of recent events in the main game, I'm updating Kat's profile, mmkay?

Name: Kat (according to her)

Age: Appears around 25, but will easily admit she doesn't really remember her age. Some of her mannerisms imply she's younger, though.

Birthplace: Refuses to say, and her medley of accents interferes with guessing

Last Known Residence - Ylisse

Class: 'Invincible Battle Maiden' according to the others, but never refers to herself as such. Instead, she calls herself an Assassin.

Weapons: While trained in almost all types, she has returned to the fray with just her daggers as she's re-training herself.

Specialty: Rallies and Convoy, with some skill in healing with herbs and potions; assassinations

Crit/Skill Activation quote -

Goddess Rally! (for Goddess Rally)

"Yeah, no.", "The goddess of death demands a sacrifice.", "You're boring.", "Enjoy the afterlife." (others)

Skills - Crit+25 (from Tellius), Lethality (Tellius version, so skill/2 activation), Stillness (Tellius), Goddess Rally, Acrobatics.

Appearance: Tall and mature looking, with a patch over her left eye. Black hair tied back in a bun with strands around her face, the strands held together with grey beads. Her right eye is a bright blue. Dresses in a white and gold dress that looks similar to a Sage's outfit (Miriel's to be specific). Wears armor underneath.

Bio - Seemingly whimsical, she makes many mentions of finding fun and beautifully entertaining things to watch, especially with snacks. She joined with the Azure Dreamers because she found the idea of a heroic sacrifice boring and, thus, interfered when Carter tried, having been watching the group's earlier struggles with interest.

Where she obtained the power of the Goddess Rally and where she got her Infinite Convoy (or even what exactly it is) are things she never seems to want to reveal, answering such questions with "Trade secret" or "it's a boring story". While she has been seen using numerous weapons of all types, she seems most content as a simple cheerleader and observer, who cares for those who can no longer battle and provides help with her powerful rally.

Despite her politeness, and general air of being kind, many of her actions have labeled her as being 'insane', something she accepts whole-heartedly. Due to her frequent mentions of 'interesting' and 'beautiful' fights, some think of her as a war-mongerer as well, though what she really loves is the fight against adversity. What seems the best way to set off her temper is implying that you are a death seeker.

Formerly an assassin known far and wide as the 'Goddess of Death', she was once known as 'Agrona'. She threw away her name, and her job, after suffering some tragedy in her past. She stepped back onto the field of battle when her twin brother appeared to poison the Azure Dreamers, killing him in the process. Though she denies it, it has obviously affected her badly. Since she's rusty, she still opts to stay away from battles, and trains heavily in her off hours to get used to fighting with only one eye. She uses the daggers Dandragon gave her. Still often refuses to give information on how she learned the Goddess Rally or got her convoy, however.

The army's biggest enigma, and many thing of her as their craziest as well, though Anon gives serious competition for that.

Parts in bold are new information.

Edited by Kat

Since I don't think many people have seen it here's my character's updated bio:

[spoiler=DodgeDusk]Name: DodgeDusk (Dodge and/or Dusk is acceptable)
Class: Sniper
Birthday: 30th July
Birthplace: Small village in Ylisse
Last known residence: A Valmese inn
Critical hit/skill activation quote:
"This is for them..!"
"You never stood a chance!"
"Meet you in the afterlife!"
"How unfortunate!"

Appearance: Has very similar hair to Narbarl/Naverre but is coloured white instead. He dons a light blue fedora with a white feather on the right side. He wears an asymmetrical white jacket, which reaches to the back of his left leg. Wears white trousers, white top and light blue gloves, boots and a light blue muffler, which covers most of the lower half of his face

Bio: Puts others before him, but his exterior is moderately cold. Has good intentions but can be a bit blunt and condescending but ultimately respects everyone in the army. Is very sarcastic

Was in the war against Plegia during Emmeryn's rule commanding a small force of close friends protecting a village. Would've won the day without any problems but the Plegians did a dirty trick which ultimately had the whole village burning to ashes and was the only Ylissean who walked out alive that day. Has survivor guilt because of this and doesn't want anybody to be too close to him, as the pain of losing another close friend could prove too much. His cold demeanour was somewhat forced by this event, but he was never exactly open arms to begin with. The one who plays with his hair the most

After chapter 3 he starts to question himself, seeing most of the things he believed in was crushed in a single night. He hides himself from everybody as he sees himself as a failure, only showing his face for important discussions. Otherwise he's either in his room or in the courtyard during the late hours of night, practising his bow (and maybe something else?)

OP has been updated

Edited by DodgeDusk

I'm updating Ace's profile with recent story events:

[spoiler=Ace Tactician]

Name: Ace Tactician (or just Ace)
class: Grandmaster
Birthday May 1
Birthplace: ???
Last Known Residance: Ylisstol Castle
Critical hit/skill activation quotes:
"Keep your hand raised to the level of your eyes!"
"Rest in ashes and dust!"
"You can't stop Chaos"
"My appearance means doom for you all!"
Appearance: Long brown hair kept in a high ponytail with long side bangs, wears glasses. Wears the standard Grandmaster outfit but with a red sash around her waist. Has a mark on her right hand consisting of a golden bird flying towards a dawn colored sunset.
Bio: A kind, cheerful and idealistic woman who is an expert with swords and magic tomes. She values friendship, honesty and loyalty. Ace was born with strange powers, although she had trouble controlling them until she was eighteen years old. Whenever Ace gets angry or upset, her normally brown eyes turn deep red and she becomes an formidable opponent in battle. She apparently watched a man very dear to her die before her eyes by an Anna, and because of this awful tragedy, refuses to let anybody else that she considers a friend die. Ace apparently suffers from memory loss as she doesn't remember where she came from, or what her friend's name was.
Due to spending time with the Azure Dreamers, Ace has remembered that her best friend's name is Gaius and that she married Ylisse's Prince Chrom after defeating Mad King Gangrel and that she has a daughter, Lucina. However, recent events seem to suggest that Gaius may not be dead after all, although she did have a scare with that Chrom Risen Chief that attacked the group. Thankfully it didn't have her ring on it's left hand, which has turned into a bit of a compulsion for Ace to check their left hands whenever she sees a Risen that looks like Chrom. She apparently didn't inherit the power of Grima which angered her father.
Outside of battles, Ace can be found constantly studying to improve her skills and tactical prowess as to not lose her edge. The one most likely to lose her temper.

Edited by Ace Tactician

Hey Dusk, could you just add this on to the end of mine?

His mother is the bastard child of Chrom's grandfather and a mistress of his. Although this making her Chrom's father's half sister, she was still shunned by him and the rest of House Ylisse despite her pacifistic nature(Which was later adopted by her half niece, Emmeryn.). Eventually she ran away and by chance met Validar. She somehow fell for him and bore him a son. Afterwards however she found out about his sadistic Grimleal desires and in attempt to save her son tried to return to Ylisstol but was denied by her half brother and exiled. The rest was lost to history....or was it?

Due to Sorin's lineage of having Exalted and Grimleal, using either Light or Dark Magic make the symbols of his hybrid blood cause him great pain. This along with finding all this out shortly before coming to this Outrealm make Sorin have a slight inferiority complex.

Can we add to Kat's profile something like "has a bad temper and little suffering for fools" (though that second one might already be there) and "shows complete faith in Sorin's leadership abilities"?

Edited by Kat

Updated and fixed some grammatical errors.

Roster

A tactician found by Chrom in a field outside Ylisstol. He has a very rich bloodline that started back in the days of the Holy War. Also where his family blade, the Purgatorial Abysm was made. Refuses to use magic(Well this incarnation does.) no matter how proficient his is and chooses to hone his rather amazing sword craft. He mysteriously has both the Mark of Naga(On his chest from his mother, Chrom's Half-Aunt) and the Mark of Grima(on his right hand from his father, just guess) but tries his best to keep them hidden. Isn't afraid to get his hands dirty in wartime but loving to his allies and family. Fell into this outrealm and began helping the resistance somehow becoming its leader. Tries not to crack under the stress but... The most easily hid emotions of the army.

His mother is the bastard child of Chrom's grandfather and a mistress of his. Although this making her Chrom's father's half sister, she was still shunned by him and the rest of House Ylisse despite her pacifistic nature(Which was later adopted by her half niece, Emmeryn.). Eventually she ran away and by chance met Validar. She somehow fell for him and bore him a son. Afterwards however she found out about his sadistic Grimleal desires and in attempt to save her son tried to return to Ylisstol but was denied by her half brother and exiled. The rest was lost to history....or was it?

Due to Sorin's lineage of having Exalted and Grimleal blood along with many other bloods, using either Light or Dark Magic make the symbols of his hybrid blood cause him great pain while using Lightning Magic is extremely easy for him and yet very powerful(After the Holy War and his blood becomes mixed with Tailto's Freege Blood. Hello Arthur and Teeny).

As stated earlier Purgatorial Abysm was made back during the 12 Crusaders battle against the Dark God, Loptyr. Due to all the positive and negative energy from Naga and Loptyr this it was made from the mixture of both energies and took the shape of a blade. The blade was found by the original Sorin's family and was given to him. Since it was made from Light and Darkness it has an aversion to both and has been sought after because of the immense boost in power it gives when fighting either forms of magic. It is a powerful channel for magic as well as a unmatched physical weapon. Due to the blade's neutral alignment and the fact that the first hands laid on it were those of Sorin's family there is now a seal preventing those other than family from wielding it because now Sorin's blood is the complete median. Also the original Sorin unlocked the blade's potential and created the Purgatorial Ignis. The user's body is surrounded in Black and White Lighting and all stats while in this state are doubled. It lasts until the user cancels it or runs out of stamina. The skill can be used without the blade but it is slightly easier to maintain with it. In Awakening, Abysm is acquired by Sorin from Tiki once they climb the Mila Tree and the skill during the retreat from Plegia.

Edited by Sorin