FE13 Class Chart

Bryan

I wanted to create a chart for classes and their promotions, for easy access when laying out class lines. I was kind of going for something like I was kind of going for something like this. I figure it might be useful in the first little while before we memorize everything. :) I figure it might be useful in the first little while before we memorize everything. :)

I plan on adding skill icons, as well as map sprites to each class once we get high quality images of them.

Well here's v1.0

[spoiler=v1.0 Class Chart]FE13ClassChart.png

Edited by Bryan

Shouldn't the Excalibur icon be next to the Imhullu icon in regards to Dark Mages and Sorcerers? Or am I missing something?

I didn't really feel like adding a + magic, or having them side by side, because it makes it seem like there's a seperate rank. I wasn't really sure what to do, but I figured I'd add clarification in v2.0.

Maybe change the colors of the arrows to denote Gender exclusive classes? Or denote them in some other way?

The only gender-specificness involved here is Priests vs Clerics, and Battle Monks vs Battle Clerics. In these cases, their promotion trees are identical, just with different names for their classes. (They even have the same base/max stats!)

So it's not like FE8, where the promotion trees for Priests share a branch with Monks while Clerics get their own.

The only gender-specificness involved here is Priests vs Clerics, and Battle Monks vs Battle Clerics. In these cases, their promotion trees are identical, just with different names for their classes. (They even have the same base/max stats!)

So it's not like FE8, where the promotion trees for Priests share a branch with Monks while Clerics get their own.

I meant Peg Knights, Troubadors, Fighters, and Barbarians. Which are all gender exclusive (the first two to ladies, the latter pair to gents).

As they won't show up in Reclass for Second Generation characters or My Unit based on Gender.