The "Does Haar need to be unbanned?" Draft

PKL

IMPORTANT: This is an experiment draft.

1st and most important rule: Finish it! We need as many samples as we can get, so if you plan to sign up, make absolutely sure you can finish in a timely manner. A month or two is a good time frame.

[spoiler=Rules]

Drafting:

1. This draft is for 7 players.

2. Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, the Herons, the Black Knight, and Lehran are free for all to use.

3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.

4. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.

3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

5. RNG and Battle Save abuse to your heart's content. Yeah, I'm serious. I want to encourage people to stretch the limits of what units can do to see how fast they can complete maps.

6. Drafting order is snake style with a reverse on the last round. The undrafted unit remaining will be banned from use

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

[spoiler=Exceptions]

1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.

2. Volug is free for 1-5.

3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P

4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.

5. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2.

6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.

7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

Participants:

Serious Bananas: Haar, Ilyana, Nailah, Meg, Mordecai, Naesala, Astrid, Pelleas, Kurthnaga

*PKL: Edward, Mia, Marcia, Soren, Rhys, Rolf, Muarim, Lyre, Gareth

Gone2Ground: Nolan, Laura, Makalov, Mist, Lucia, Sigrun, Vika, Giffca, Volke

Folgore Green: Titania, Zihark, Nephenee, Janaff, Tibarn, Sanaki, Fiona, Skrimir, Ena

Quintessence: Jill, Elincia, Gatrie, Calill, Heather, Tormod, Tauroneo, Kyza, Renning

CR-S01: Oscar, Volug, Tanith, Nealuchi, Shinon, Ulki, Danved, Lethe, Nasir

Konnor97: Boyd, Aran, Brom, Leonardo, Kieran, Ranulf, Caineghis, Stefan, Bastian

Progress:

PKL- 185 turns clear

Serious Bananas

Gone2Ground

CR-S01- 189 turns clear

Konnor97- 426 turns clear

Quintessence- 194 turns clear

Edited by Professor PicKLe

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up to ch25.

I wanna see how well the others are doing anyways, before going on.

You'll probably be waiting a really long time, then. The goal of the FR Draft is to have everyone get it done.

Free units: Micaiah, Sothe, Black Knight, Geoffrey, Herons, Ike, Lehran

Drafted units: Oscar, Volug, Tanith, Nealuchi, Shinon, Ulki, Danved, Lethe, Nasir

[spoiler=Part 1]1-P - 4/4 turns

yeah, actually only took 3 tries. hp/str/spd/def for Eddy

1-1 - 4/8 turns

This involves Eddy critkilling several enemies and then the fatass on the escape tile so Miccy can run away.

1-2 - 5/13 turns

Got the energy drop for Volug, no thani, Nolan rescues Laura because apparently enemies like to target low health Eddy over Nolan, but not when Leo rescues. Leo just took and dropped Laura later.

1-3 - 6/19 turns

I used my strategy, the one that requires Miccy to be able to take a hit, except I wanted her to get more kills and not waste turns vulnerarying so I rigged dodges on her.

1-4 - 5/24 turns

Nevermind about that, if Sothe beastkiller crits the boss on his side and also ORKOs all the other laguz, then he can grab the robe on PP 4. Miccy got wrath and Sothe got cancel for filler. So yeah, they split up, Miccy to the left, Sothe to the right. I actually had to do more rigging for Sothe than Micaiah, wtf? The most riggy thing I had to do was in the beginning, where Miccy had to critkill a cat on EP and then dodge the other cat. :facepalm: No beastfoe.

1-5 - 6/30 turns

Defense, nothing more to say here. I had Sothe get the Master Seal as always so Ilyana can take an extra skill over to the GMs, and Volug raises his strike rank.

1-6-1 - 4/34 turns

Couldn't manage the 3 turn because of Volug's lack of 2 range. Micaiah goes up and takes care of the armors with resolve, Sothe goes across the map killing things.

1-6-1 - 2/36 turns

Shove Sothe

1-7 - 5/41

Nothing really happened here, Volug raises his strike.

1-8 - 4/45 turns

With Rafiel's help, Volug can clear out the 2 range enemies on his side in time. Of course, I had to risk Rafiel, but meh. Resolvecaiah clears out the bottom area, and Sothe takes celerity and kills the right side as always.

1-9 - 4/49 turns

Gogogo Miccy

1-E - 5/54 turns

Miccy is carried up to the throne and she resolvekills all the enemies up at the top. Sothe carries up Rafiel, though in hindsight it might've been less annoying if he ferried Miccy instead, and BK doesn't do much this time. Sothe gets the speedwings.

[spoiler=Part 2]2-P - 8/8 turns

Nealuchi gets S striked as always.

2-1 - 3/11 turns

No pass, but I think I can work around that.

2-2 - 4/15 turns

Nephenee was my free unit, and worked together with Lethe and Nealuchi to clear the way. Mordy smited Lucia since it's allowed.

2-3 - 5/20 turns

Having Danved allowed me to get the speedwing. 8D I don't know who I'm going to use it on right now though.

2-E - 2/22 turns

Nealuchi does his thing.

[spoiler=Part 3]3-P - 7/7 turns

Hellooo Oscar.

3-1 - 5/12 turns

Boyd is free unit, he gets adept and I rig things so he either crits or adept ORKOs.

3-2 - 3/15 turns

I did this thing where celerity Oscar dropped Shinon in boss range and he destroys the boss with a forge.

3-3 - 8/23 turns

Oscar is amazing but he's really boring to work with. The usual, with Soren as a free unit that I kill off.

3-4 - 7/30 turns

the usual, hi lethe

3-5 - 1/31 turn

hiiii Oscar

3-6 - 7/38 turns

resolvecaiah how nice of you to drop by

3-7 - 12/50 turns

defense, raise strike

3-8 - 4/54 turns

gogogogo oscar, ulki returns to fly over things and not afraid of anything

3-9 - 4/58 turns

I had to make Geoffrey crit the general blocking the way with the brave lance and then crit the boss because otherwise this wouldn't be possible. also dropped danved a crown after some hefty bexp workage because why not

3-10 - 5/63 turns

too lazy, the generals aren't killing themselves. but they're good target dummies for ulki and lethe

3-11 - 4/67 turns

half-shift Ulki did most of the things like ferrying ike because I wanted Tanith to get experience, also s strike for ulki

3-12 - 3/70 turns

and half-shift volug here raises his strike and somehow manages to kill things while resolvecaiah does everything. also unleashed the npcs to do things because that dracoknight, man

3-13 - 2/72 turns

resolve/wrath/halfshift/pass volug does his shit good

3-E - 4/76 turns

manith finds one rescue staff, nothing noteworthy except danved, damn danved. he's some good shit right here. danved > nephenee

[spoiler=Part 4]4-P - 2/2 turns

Tanith is amazing. She drops resolvecaiah in the center after mic and sothe clear the way, then goes down to handle the other enemies.

4-1 - 4/6 turns

volug's lack of 2 range is a dick so he doesn't really go anywhere and just finishes off things shinon missed with the xbow

4-2 - 7/13 turns

oscar on one side, lethe and ulki on the other side

4-3 - 5/18 turns

The only really important thing here is that someone finds the laguz gem for Volug to use the next chapter. Tanith does everything else and nothing else of note happens. Stefan was skipped because I don't have anyone else that can SS swords besides Ike, and Ragnell is all he needs anyway.

4-4 - 8/26

Volug noms on the laguz gem then snags things from the enemy, then sends it to the convoy for Ulki. Shinon and Volug team up on one side and Danved goes to one side, Ike goes up.

4-5 - 2/28

Ulki does the killing here after Oscar and Lethe clear a path. Ulki uses a gem, next turn, kills the laguz blocking Izuka, then cantos back. Reyson refreshes him and he goes in for the kill.

4-E-1 - 3/31

ferp

4-E-2 - 1/32

lol

4-E-3 - 1/33

Danved blesses the brave lance because Tanith has dibs on the wishblade. oscar shares

4-E-4 - 1/34

lol

4-E-5 - 3/37

Thank god for Nasir. Oscar and Danved couldn't double anyway

[spoiler=stuff]Nothing = free/forced

Bold = for sure

Italics = switches pending

Oscar, Volug, Tanith, Nealuchi, Shinon, Ulki, Danved, Lethe, Nasir

Team split:

Silver - Micaiah, Sothe, Leanne, Tanith, Nealuchi

Greil - Ike, Rafiel, Danved, Shinon, Volug

Hawk - Reyson, Oscar, Lethe, Ulki

Total turns (if I counted right and knowing me I probably didn't): 189 turns

Edited by CR-S01

You'll probably be waiting a really long time, then. The goal of the FR Draft is to have everyone get it done.

Joooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn us

I can't join this draft unless you guys want to wait forever for me to finish. I don't know when I'll have Wii access.

An unexpected situation came up and I cant update the OP today anymore. There are 6 players now. Only 1 more spot but we will have to delay the drafting until tomorrow even if we get a 7th player today. Ok?

I randomized the drafting order.

1. Serious Bananas

2. PKL

3. Gone2Ground

4. Folgore Green

5. Quintessence

6. CR-S01

7. Konnor97

So yeah SB you are up. Inb4 Haar.