How would you handle a Fire emblem Warriors

Etrurian emperor

A Fire Emblem Warriors is no longer the fringe idea it once was. Koei has shown they want to expand their formula and Nintendo has shown an uncharacteristic willingness to let Koei handle franchises like Pokemon or Zelda.

Its not an uncommon idea with fans either. A recent official poll showed that Fire Emblem was either second or third place as the game series Koei fans wanted to get the Hyrule Warriors treatment. That's not to say its going to happen but the idea is at least possible and known to both Koei and Nintendo.

So just for fun I thought I'd ask the Fire emblem fans how they would handle such a crossover and what they would like to see. A big part of this would of course be who you think should make it into the game.

My own suggestion would probably raise some eyebrows in the Warriors crowd, but my main suggestion would be to take in the old Dynasty Warriors tradition of shared movesets. I think that is the only way to include a large cast and a large cast is vital for any Fire emblem crossover. If the cast is small then you will only get the lords who share many similarities. That would get rather dull.

I'd say that each class gets its own moveset and that a character in that class is more a cosmetic and personal thing. Jill and Vaida would in essence both share the same Wyvren moveset though with stats making for subtle difference in play style. What would set these characters apart is that each of them would get a special gimmick in line with their history and personality. Vaida would be able to draw on Nergal's power for brief periods of invincibility, Lugh could heal allies with his often shared ''baked tarts'' and Janaf could see through fog of war.

Some characters would get their own moves though. Arvis is a rare example of an armored mage and he wields a spell that basically functions as an Arial nuke so there is enough material to give him one. The black knight would be to iconic not to give his own moves and the Smash lords can use their Smash appearance to draw inspiration from. Such an approach could serve to differentiate mayor and minor characters and making a large cast viable.

I would like a cast to draw from all of Fire emblem. Its very likely any crossover would just focus on Akenaia and Awakening, as the most recent crossover already did but I find that a worst case scenario. Both settings have had their time in the sun already and one of them has a dull, ill developed cast while the other cast is rather controversial. Elibe, Tellius and especially Jugdral need more attention.

For fun and because I have way to much free time on my hand I once drew out a potential Warriors cast. I'm rather pleased with it :D

Akanaia

Marth: The main character that started it all. Marth is still the face of the series so he would naturally be there

Caeda: Probably one of the most baddass female leads in the series. Her wingspear could lead to a special gimick when it comes to fighting certain types of enemies.

Hardin: He's said to be a great general so he's right at home in a game about battlefields. He's also one of the only akaneian's with a personality, has both the paladin and emperor class to draw inspiration from and has an awesome turban.

Ogma and Nabarl: Both are the direct inspiration for unit types that became staples of the series.

Cain and Abel: Its fire emblem so you can't really go around the red and green Cavalry.

Minerva: Pretty obvious choice. First of the archtype but with enough flair not to feel outdated in front of her newer counterparts.

The Pegasus sisters: The three are somewhat akin to the Awakening trio in that their are clear developer favorites. They made it into every game in their setting so it would be weird if they were absent in a mass crossover.

Camus: Or rather THE Camus. He's probably the best example of the archtype and doesn't share the complete stupidity of his successor Eldigan. His presence also gives Hardin a clear rival.

Gharnef: I never liked or felt impressed by Gharnef but with Medeus always being MIA until the final chapter its Gharnef who best embodies the villains of Akaneia.

Gimmick: Broken dark sphere: Having Gharnef always invincible to anything but starlight would be broken so instead he could trade extended periods of invincibility for health(or something else) As a trade off he would have weak stats.

Jugdral: Gen one

Sigurd: The poor guy has been ignored ever since his game ended. I don't think its fair to ignore Sigurd when he's popular, very powerful and a lord. He may also be the lord who qualifies as a general the most. His main flaw seemed to be that he was a general first and politician second.

Arvis: One of the more interesting villains of the series. Arvis is probably the villain who deserves some western attention the most. Being a rare case of an armored mage and wielding a spell that somewhat resembles a nuke Arvis has all the potential for a very interesting moveset. It also gives them the chance to turn Arvis back into the better sounding Alvis.

Cuan: Arguably one of the more prominent characters and a holy weapon wielder.

Levin: Ced was a complete game breaker and a fondly remembered unit. Ced was also very dull. Levin is a whole lot more interesting and wields the tome that's part of the reason why Ced is such a good character. Its likely he would find a buddy in Inigo.

Fin: Being in two games and two generations makes Fin an obvious choice.

Azel: This is partly favoritism since Azel is one of my favorite characters but I also firmly believe that Arvis doesn't reach his full intentional as a character without the troubled relation with his little brother. It also gives Azel a chance to give his perspective on Arvis wrongdoings.

Ira: One of the more popular Jugdral characters and the swordmaster many future female swordmasters would be based on.

Jugdral gen two

Seliph: If Awakening is anything to go by then IS sees Seliph as a better representative then his father. I'm a bit on the fence on this one though. I get why Seliph would be a better lord but aside from some extra shyness its hard to see what Seliph brings to the table that Marth does not.

Shanan: Throughout all the fire emblem games I'm hard pressed to find a more baddass and consistently useful unit then Shanan. That alone should grant him a spot. If there's a ''Lu Bu'' on the good side I'd say Shanan has a good chance of being that.

Julia: One of the first light magic users and not a complete trainwreck like her mother.

Ares: All that was good about his father with none of the idiocy. He goes by the nickname of black knight which would make him a great rival of...well, the black night. The mystolin could give him a gimmick about being great against mages.

Julius: With his big evil dragon snake god its not to hard to imagine a movesett for him. This prince would also have some nice interaction with Lyon, that other prince with weak health and a demon inside him.

Tracia:

Leif: Its hard to ignore the lord and Leif can bring things to the table that other lords can't. He could be given Tracia's signature Capture skill to capture enemy units for gold and weapons. Other mechanics from Tracia can also be given to him.

Nanna: I think she's the most relevant troubadour since she's the main heroine and all. She can also serve as a good rep for the healers because she can fight as well.

Marreeta: Maybe.

Bridgett/Eyvel : A baddass pirate captain with one of the strongest bows in the series. If you combine her with her identity in Tracia then she could wield both a sword and a bow.

Fin: Being in two games and two generations makes Fin an obvious choice.

Saias: One of the more interesting characters in Tracia and the son of Arvis. Him being a strategist could land him into the ''Zhuge Liang'' archtype.

Travant: As with Arvis Travant is a well developed villain many people praise, some even more so then Arvis so he too deserves some screentime in the west. Being a vile king of a poor country who's flying units often serve as mercenaries he's also very similar to Raven king Neasella. The two would no doubt bond over their shared villainy.

I'm not even going to try and pick a second villain. Not even the Awakening villains reach so low as Veld and Reidrich.

Sword of seals

Roy: The best lord example of strategist first, frontline fighter second. Roy could be the lord's main tactician after Robin.

Liliana: Seems obvious right? Mage, love interest and daughter of Hector.

Wolt: With his close friendship to Roy I'd say Wolt is a more personable representative of the Gordin archtype.

Lugh and Ray: The twins did very well on the official popularity contest so either one could serve as the token shota. Its just that you can't have one without the other so I'm putting down both.

Gimick: Baked tarts: Lugh could use those baked tarts he always get to heal his allies like the good boy he is. Ray would use the same baked Tarts lugh would no doubt give him...to hog them so he can get some extra healing items for himself.

Niime: Whatever you may think of her its without a doubt that the elderly and very rude master of dark magic is a one of a kind character in the fire Emblem cast. It would be a waste not to include her. Niime is guaranteed to have some good lines towards other characters.

Karel: Karel appears in both games so he's a pretty good Elibe representative. Depending on whether he's being the sword demon or sword saint he could also switch between team hero and villain.

Narshen: He is strong. He is wise. He is lovely. And most importantly, He is right! ...HE! No one else!

Zephiel: The main villain so yeah. I kinda imagine villains like Gangrel would tease him a whole lot over his daddy issue's and resulting temper tantrum. I suppose his whole philosophy would rather clash with Ashnard's.

Blazing sword:

Hector: We already have Roy so I find Hector to be the better choice for a FE7 lord and he's also far, far more popular then Eliwood. Everyone seems to like Hector.

Lyn: One of the first female lords and through appearance and moves she stands out among them.

Marcus: Same with Wolt. He's a more personable clone of his respective archtype and in the case of Marcus we can safely say he's liked far better then Jagen.

Oswin: I don't think there is anyone who does not think he's the best armor knight in the series.

Pent: Pent is already said to be a general and I always found him a great unit. He can both destroy enemies and heal like the best.

Lucius: The best example of the fire emblem trap and probably the most well know light mage.

Vaida: Like Niime she's a clear stand out between the rest of the cast.

gimmick: Vaida could draw on Nergal's power for brief periods of very, very heightened stats.

Nino: Nino got enough fans and story relevance to warrant it.

Lloyd and Linus: Two Camusus who aren't paladins. They are also well liked and though bosses.

Sonia: Unlike her fellow morph's Sonia is a more personal villain and is hateable enough to be added. If someone from the FE4 cast needs an enemy like Hilda then her modern counterpart could fill the role.

Nergal: The main villain so yeah. Along with dark magic his summoned morph bosses could also be part of his moveset.

Sacred Stones:

Erika

Ephraim

Seth

L'archel: Out of all the characters I think I would appreciate more screentime for her the most.

Valter and Cealeach: When people talk about Sacred Stones having good villains I suspect they mean these two. And I agree! They should be added.

Lyon: Because main villain. There are also at least two other people he could converse with about renting your body out to demons.

Gimmick: When thinking of a moveset Zant's ''stress'' meter comes to mind. Like how Zants stress meter fills with every attack. Lyon could start weak and end up getting progressively more powerful, being taken over with every spell he cast as his '''possession bar'' fills. When the ''possession'' bar is full Lyon can do a special attack that represses Fortumis once its done. If you press it to late Lyon gets possessed and its game over.

Por:

Ike

Soren

Titania

Ranulf: Aside from the obvious trio above and Elincia he's the closest to being one of the main characters.

Elincia

Lethe: People like catgirls and people like Lethe so she's an obvious one.

Janaff: Ditto for Janeff. People like birdboys(probably less so then catgirls) and people like Janaff(but probably a whole lot less then Lethe). He could represent the bird Laguz.

Tauroneo: He's not the first but he IS the best of the Lorenz archtype. He's the most fleshed out, has plenty of reason to talk to Ike and the black knight alike and is established as a war veteran.

Bastian: Radiant dawn spends some time hyping him up as this great strategist. A warriors game would be a good time to put that to the test. Wielding a knife would also help differentiate him from the other mages.

Nasir: He's a plot relevant white dragon who's also a pretty great unit.

Tibarn: At least one Laguz royal should be playable and with the Lion King often being MIA its Tibarn who's the best for the role.

Naesala: I'm not sure but I think he's the most popular of the Laguz royals. The Raven king could, as always spend his time flip flopping between heroes and villains throughout the story and as I said before he'd be likely to buddy up to Travant.

Petrine

The black knight: Of course. The best candidate for the ''Lu Bu'' of the game.

Ashnard: Even if he wasn't the villain he'd still wield a gigantic sword and ride a dragon. That's got to make a great moveset.

Oliver: Its a tradition in the warrior games that there's a joke chapter where characters fight over who is the most beautiful. With Oliver we always have a clear winner.

Dawn

Michaia

Sothe

Lekain

Izuka: Mostly because it would be funny. He could fight by summoning Laguz

Gimmick: Feral drug: Can convert any (non royal) Laguz unit with his feral drug.

</spoiler>

Awakening:

Chrom

Lucina

Lisa: With an axe!

Frederik: So every fire emblem unit can pick a god and pray!

Tharja: No matter what one thinks of her Tharja is one of the most often talked about character in the game and has a large following.

Cordelia: Same reason as Tharja.

Henry: Universally liked, funny and a decent dark mage. It would be a mistake if Henry wouldn't be included.

Morgan: Slight preference to the male one.

Inigo and Owain: You can't really go around these two anymore. They are likely to be what the pegasus sisters are for Akaneia. Severa's future role is a bit more uncertain since she's fairly controversial in the west.

Robin/Grima

Gangrel: Of all the second rate Awakening villains he is the least disliked and some people even praise him.

Fates:

Just put in Corrin, Azura, Garon and a good chunk of the siblings and call it a day.

Edited by Etrurian emperor

First of all, I'd start with the premise of the villains of the various times of FE to become a legion of evil, thanks to the Earth Dragons in general, then we'd have the outrealm gate to connect everyone and it would be a chaotic mixture of locales, enemies, friends and NPCs alike.

The characters from each of the 14 games, would likely be, the Lord(s), their general confidants, and the fan favorites from each game.

From Lords and their trusted people alone you'd likely get these.

Marth, Caeda, Merric, Hardin, Jeigan

Alm, Ceclia, A couple of the villagers for sure.

Sigurd, Cuan, Ethlyn, Finn

Leif, Briggid/Eyvel, Dagda, Oifaye, Shanan, Celice

Roy, Wolt, Marcus, Lilina, Dieck, Guinevere, Miledy, Cecilia

Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, Matthew, Kent, Sain, Serra, Harken, Isadora, Jaffar (Due to the whole Lelia thing)

Eirika, Ephraim, Myrrh, Seth, Innes, Duessel

Ike, Soren, Titania, Sothe, Micaiah, Sanaki, Elincia, Geoffrey, Lucia

Chrom, Lucina, Robin, Fredrick, Sumia

Corrin, Azure, various siblings.

And this is without touching the fan favorite other characters they'd likely have too.

Edited by Jedi

these half breed musous aren't real musous in my opinion i mean

I'd like to see something with FE, i was talking about it with a few mates a week ago. Though the problem is that most lords in FE use a sword, so there's gonna have to be multiple sword styles

which is fine with me

these half breed musous aren't real musous in my opinion i mean

I'd like to see something with FE, i was talking about it with a few mates a week ago. Though the problem is that most lords in FE use a sword, so there's gonna have to be multiple sword styles

which is fine with me

Dynasty Warriors does well enough with multiple sword styles, I mean look at how wildly different they all are in 8, just adding to what you said basically.

I keep thinking that anyone who realistically expects more than 40 characters is kind of looney; the Legend of Zelda (Nintendo's second largest franchise) only got 30 characters, after several DLC packs and an updated port.

FE1/SD: Marth, Caeda, Camus, Gharnef

FE2: Alm, Celica

FE3/12: Emperor Hardin

FE4: Sigurd, Seliph, Arvis

FE5: Leif, Travant

FE6: Roy, Zephiel

FE7: Hector, Lyn, Eliwood

FE8: Eirika, Ephraim, Lyon

FE9: Ike, Soren, Ashnard

FE10: Miciah, Sephiran

FE13: Chrom, Robin

FE14: Corrin, Azura

29 playable characters. I'd like to think I'm being a realist here.

I keep thinking that anyone who realistically expects more than 40 characters is kind of looney

Why thank you :D Like I said, if they don't want a dull all lord cast lots of characters are needed. If the move sets aren't to ambitious it can be done. I'd say copy past the hell out of those moves if it means we can have a big cast.

I keep thinking that anyone who realistically expects more than 40 characters is kind of looney; the Legend of Zelda (Nintendo's second largest franchise) only got 30 characters, after several DLC packs and an updated port.

Well to be fair in Zelda's case, there aren't really that many characters overall, but expecting more than 40 for a first attempt may be a bit stretching it.

I mean the first Dynasty Warriors to be all hack n slashy, DW2, had a cast of 28 and just built from there. (The first DW was a 2D fighter, and Japan doesn't even count it as a proper DW game, which is why we are a number ahead of them).

Also copy and pasting would be sad @The above, because Warriors games tend to have 50 and upward to 80/100+ characters with unique movesets, Hyrule Warriors made super unique movesets for their small cast, and I'd hope the same care would be put towards the FE people.

I don't want to see a successor to Dynasty Warriors 6 in the moveset department where they had less unique ones, a new fighting system and tons of clone movesets, they thankfully fixed that in 7 & 8, although why they moved from 2/3/4/5's working unique movesets will always be a mystery to me

Edited by Jedi

I agree with Jedi, way too ambitious if they increased the limit more than 40. Dynasty Warriors started with 28, and SW only had 19 characters in its playable debut

koei likes to take it nice and slow

Dynasty Warriors does well enough with multiple sword styles, I mean look at how wildly different they all are in 8, just adding to what you said basically.

Yeah, that's what i meant. This applies to SW too, though there aren't a lot of swords/katanas per say.

I agree with Jedi, way too ambitious if they increased the limit more than 40. Dynasty Warriors started with 28, and SW only had 19 characters in its playable debut

koei likes to take it nice and slow

Yeah, that's what i meant. This applies to SW too, though there aren't a lot of swords/katanas per say.

I probably did name quite a number of names before turning around and saying "Yeah over 40 would be a bit much", but yeah these all started small then expanded greatly!

Yeah i'm actually impressed that Samurai Warriors hasn't gone supreme sword/katana fest, we have a nice variety there. Sengoku Basara also avoided that quite well.

Edited by Jedi

I probably did name quite a number of names before turning around and saying "Yeah over 40 would be a bit much", but yeah these all started small then expanded greatly!

Yeah i'm actually impressed that Samurai Warriors hasn't gone supreme sword/katana fest, we have a nice variety there. Sengoku Basara also avoided that quite well.

yep, so i'd just wait for the xtreme legend stuff for the fe musous or something the roster will get bigger

It's because they're more weapons and things japan has to make that them. Basara is just lol(Yoshitsugu's weapon, Hanbei's whip-sword, Hideyosh's/Ieyasu's fists, Masamune's six dragon swords, Shingen's giant fucking axe, and Magoichi's multitude of guns coming out of her ass because top kek)

Regardless..

If Arslan Senki gets one (seriously what), why not Fire Emblem. This sounds awesome, and I would finally have a reason to do that thing where you can play Steam games with ps controller.

Having a large cast would be awesome, but pretty improbable. 30-40 sounds like the maximum.

In which case we would either get "FE Lord Compendium : the Game", or Smash Lords + Awakening/Fates group, maybe with a couple FE1/11 characters like Caeda added in.

I think I'd want the Warriors Orochi system of swapping out three characters. The issue being that as said above I don't see there being much more than 30 characters if that on the first release.

Unfortunately, considering the lack of weaponry I could see a problem differentiating between characters. I don't think shared movesets are that necessary though if they don't decide to immediately include a huge amount of characters the first time.

just don't make me hate most lances like in dynasty warriors

I'd like a spin on how Hyrule Warriors did it. Hyrule Warriors has a good sized roster, but each character has multiple weapons. I'm going to try to operate from a post-update HW mindset.

Archanea:

Marth

Kris

Caeda (DLC)

Valentia:

Alm

Celica

Jugdral:

Seliph

Sigurd (think Link's Epona weapon)

Leif

Elibe:

Roy

Eliwood (DLC)

Lyn

Hector

Magvel:

Eirika

Ephraim

Tellius:

Ike

Micaiah

Elincia

Sothe

Black Knight (Free Update)

Ylisse:

Chrom

Robin

Lissa

Lucina

Fates:

Corrin

Azura

Felicia

Xander (DLC)

Ryoma (DLC)

Original Lana-type Character:

someone who can use bows and axes

29 characters; 24 base characters. Becomes similar to HW's base because each character has only one moveset.

Having a large cast would be awesome, but pretty improbable. 30-40 sounds like the maximum.

In which case we would either get "FE Lord Compendium : the Game", or Smash Lords + Awakening/Fates group, maybe with a couple FE1/11 characters like Caeda added in.

FE Lord Compendium+ villians and a few others sounds like about what I want.

Why thank you :D Like I said, if they don't want a dull all lord cast lots of characters are needed. If the move sets aren't to ambitious it can be done. I'd say copy past the hell out of those moves if it means we can have a big cast.

I should've put "no offense"; I know this is a dream cast kind of idea, but I still like being realistic. I also want entirely unique characters.

Well to be fair in Zelda's case, there aren't really that many characters overall, but expecting more than 40 for a first attempt may be a bit stretching it.

I mean the first Dynasty Warriors to be all hack n slashy, DW2, had a cast of 28 and just built from there. (The first DW was a 2D fighter, and Japan doesn't even count it as a proper DW game, which is why we are a number ahead of them).

Also copy and pasting would be sad @The above, because Warriors games tend to have 50 and upward to 80/100+ characters with unique movesets, Hyrule Warriors made super unique movesets for their small cast, and I'd hope the same care would be put towards the FE people.

I don't want to see a successor to Dynasty Warriors 6 in the moveset department where they had less unique ones, a new fighting system and tons of clone movesets, they thankfully fixed that in 7 & 8, although why they moved from 2/3/4/5's working unique movesets will always be a mystery to me

I knew that gimpy Dual Mode in WO3 was based off of something

As already said, we still have a bunch of sword-wielding lords; they'd definitely require some... overhauling to be unique.

(I'll put my ideas for all the lords in spoilers because they're going to be kind of long)

Make Marth more of a rapier-esque fighter; take a page from Codename Steam and give him some healing/ally buffing capabilities.

Base Alm off of Awakening Dread Fighters/his DLC design, with swords, axes, and a dash of magic all rolled into one.

Refrain from making Celica an all-out squishy mage, but still have a focus on spells (I'm seeing the Arrow spell from Gaiden potentially behaving like Motnari's aerial RB attack).

Sigurd can be jack-of-all-trades with a focus on horseback.

Make Seliph Mtisuhide's and Zhou Tai's love child; take inspiration from his Awakening DLC design and have him use flashy light-infused iajutsu.

Use Leif's Awakening DLC class as inspiration (seeing a trend here?), and make him a fast glass cannon that's good at high combos and evasion, but not at taking hits.

Have Roy use the Binding Blade to it's fullest; aka fire everywhere. I'm thinking he'd be a bit more traditional overall though, like Sigurd.

Using elemental affinities for the FE7 trio: make Lyn pure speed and flashiness. Implement the bow from Blade Lord into her movest.

Have Hector make use of electrifying axe moves, alongside some quake attacks.

Eliwood should have the trio of anima magic incorporated into his sword (and lance!) play; have him also be adept at riding horses. Main gimmick should be creating effective chains while being able to alternate between sword and lance mid-combo.

For Eirika, I'm thinking full-blown rapier swordplay with healing support thrown in (the only reference the Bride class should get); basically, a more extreme version of Marth that's better than average on a horse.

Ephraim could have both fire and light/"holy fire" alongside his lance moves; I'm thinking of him as the most well-rounded of the lance fighters (should go without saying, but good with horses).

Base Ike off of his Vangaurd design, and have him use both Ragnell and Urvan; powerhouse fighter with proper shock-wave attacks ahoy. I'm thinking having one attack where he throws Urvan like a boomerang would be pretty cool.

Archsage Soren should be using all manner of windblades and tornadoes; fast, but can't take a hit.

Miciah should pulll out all the stops when it comes to light magic; homing light attacks, AEO spells, lasers from above (I believe there's an RD spell that is just that). I'm thinking her main drawback should be that she isn't the fastest but isn't super long-range either, requiring you to deal out judgement at medium range while not getting overrun.

Chrom... I'm thinking a faster, less beefier Ike with lances instead of axes and more of a focus on counters using the Shield of Seals (maybe being able to block in the middle of a combo and having certain benefits for doing so besides the obvious?). As or no Lucina, (a) Chrom is technically the main lord of Awakening and (b) the only idea I have for Lucina is pretty much the exact same as Chrom.

Robin should be obvious; I'm thinking the most defensive of the playable magic users (albeit still slightly lower than average); to make up for that, he uses the levin sword and thunder magic; unlike Smash Bros., he'll have average movement speed. And of course, female Robin is available as an alternate costume.

Corrin; In addition to partial dragon transformation, I'm thinking Light and Dark Blood should act as a stance system that does more than just alter stats; Dark Blood is more offensive and has magic (fire fueled by darkness), while Light Blood is a bit more defensive and supportive, with light magic and ally buffing. Female Corrin is an alternate costume, because why wouldn't she be?

As for Azura, lances + water + flowing movements = solid and awesome looking fighter.

As you can probably tell, I've thought way too much about this. I can put down my ideas for the other characters/villains, but I don't feel like typing up another wall of text right this instant.

I would actually like to see a mostly original cast, with only a few returning characters, all of whom would originate from the same game. I loved Hyrule Warriors, but I just don't want to see the same mashup idea reused for this. We've got the Awakening DLC for that.

A specific example plot could be something like this:

After Awakening, Inigo, Owain, and Severa went off on another adventure, leaving Lucina & company behind. So, why not give Lucina a new adventure? Lucina and a couple other of the kids decide to go to ancient Magvel. Lucina brings the Shield of Seals along, since it's no longer really needed in Ylisse.

Takin on the name Nada Kuya, she joins Morva and the Five Heroes to fight Fomortiis. They end up having to seal him within the stones of the Shield of Seals, and Lucina leaves them behind. Upon returning to Ylisse, Chrom grounds her for losing them. The end.

Personally I'd add in a new gimmick involving more useful NPC allies that could be lesser characters from the series. This would sere a twofold function: to a take advantage of Fire Emblem's frankly ludicrous character roster, and also to make it feel more Fire Emblem, because from what I've seen (haven't played the games yet) it seems like Dynasty Warriors is all about a single character wiping the floor with massive, massive armies. And while Fire Emblem is a little about that, having it be just one person just wouldn't feel like the Fire Emblem world.

If there was an Emblem Warriors, the PC's would be mostly Lord characters with a few secondary characters sprinkled in for good measure.

Besides, I want a Mushroom Warriors game before we get Emblem Warriors.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

If they do i hope it would be something like, what if fire emblem was 3rd person and while adding new gimmicks. Like for example not knowing where the enemy, forts, chests, or other things location is until u see them and when u do, it would be marked on the map and enemies movements wont be tracked unless they're still in view. Pegasus knights and other units with high mobility would be very helpful depending on how big the map is. It would also be cool if u can choose the units u want and create a route for them.

Yeah, for the widest variety of fighting styles, characters with a unique or rare class should have priority unless they're really unpopular or something. So that includes at least one dancer (or I suppose Azura already fits that), Xane, a Taguel, a manakete, some laguz royals...

Yeah, for the widest variety of fighting styles, characters with a unique or rare class should have priority unless they're really unpopular or something. So that includes at least one dancer (or I suppose Azura already fits that), Xane, a Taguel, a manakete, some laguz royals...

You could probably do vastly different things even with people in similar classes, I mean Warriors games are pretty notable in giving even people with similar weapons, vastly different styles.

Difference is nice, but sometimes simplicity combined with difference is nicer.