Best final class for Birthright royals?

Kaze-Kaze

Ryouma can stay a Swordmaster, if you wanna go DLC Lodestar/Vanguard is best for him, at least to grab skills and level his weaker stats.

Takumi can stay a Sniper, if you wanna go DLC Ballistician is pretty good, just beware of low Spd and Move if you do so.

Hinoka, most likely Spear Master for consistent stats. You could also dip into Spear Master for Lancefaire and a few level ups then go back to Falcon Knight.

Sakura, Priestess if you have the Shining Bow, Onmyoji if you don't. Witch if you just want her to hit hard on the magic side, and don't care about her being a staffbot.

Ryouma can stay a Swordmaster, if you wanna go DLC Lodestar/Vanguard is best for him, at least to grab skills and level his weaker stats.

Takumi can stay a Sniper, if you wanna go DLC Ballistician is pretty good, just beware of low Spd and Move if you do so.

Hinoka, most likely Spear Master for consistent stats. You could also dip into Spear Master for Lancefaire and a few level ups then go back to Falcon Knight.

Sakura, Priestess if you have the Shining Bow, Onmyoji if you don't. Witch if you just want her to hit hard on the magic side, and don't care about her being a staffbot.

I agree with this.

However, I personally prefer Onmyoji on Sakura. Shining Bow is wonderful, but the lack of crits and procs is a kind of a turn-off though.

She's going to be really squishy unfortunately, but at least she'll be able to hit hard.

Edited by Elif

What about Sakura as a Dark Falcon?

I'm not sure how she'd be as a mixed-attacker, but I do think she will be good as a pure-magic Dark Falcon regardless, and a mount is always a nice bonus.

I agree mostly with the above, but for Sakura I would get an A+ support with Azura, reclass to Falcon Knight, and give her the Bolt Naginata.

I agree mostly with the above, but for Sakura I would get an A+ support with Azura, reclass to Falcon Knight, and give her the Bolt Naginata.

Sakura does not require A+ with Azura to go Falco. It'd be a waste of an A+. It's her natural heart seal class.

If you want A+ Sakura something go Elise for support skills or Hana for pure offense, provided that you haven't bought her those skills already.

Edited by Thor Odinson

My Sakura is a Maid using Felicia's Plate.

Unlike other magical weapons, the plate doesn't have the negative drawbacks of no offensive skills and no crits, its just a little on the weaker side (but then again all shurikens are). So she can staffbot like a Priestess and have the offensive presence of an Onmyoji without being as crippling defensless as an Onmyoji.

i had takumi as a ballistician and i didn't like it too much. i prefer him with s weap proficiency so he has access to more good bows (ex.: pursuer). as a ballistician i got way less crits with takumi, but that may just be my luck. its not a bad reclass, but imo sniper is way better.

^this.

Also, if you get two Point Blank scrolls, you probably won't need to get Sakura a Shining Bow.

^this.

Also, if you get two Point Blank scrolls, you probably won't need to get Sakura a Shining Bow.

Sakura either doesn't have any Str growth or it is low enough that it just doesn't happen half the time. Thats why you want a Shining Bow, not because it can hit at 1-2 range..

Sakura either doesn't have any Str growth or it is low enough that it just doesn't happen half the time. Thats why you want a Shining Bow, not because it can hit at 1-2 range..

Actually, Sakura has decent enough Str to work well without the Shinning Bow.

Also, Yumis are the strongest weapons in the game in term of stats, so that also helps her deal more damage.

Edited by Water Mage

Actually, Sakura has decent enough Str to work well without the Shinning Bow.

Also, Yumis are the strongest weapons in the game in term of stats, so that also helps her deal more damage.

This. And Sakura's STR growths are higher than Rinkah's.

I want to give Ryoma's Club to its owner, but Swordmaster cannot equipped clubs/axes, so what would be the the best class Ryoma can obtain that would give him both sword and club access? The first ones that come to mind are Dread Fighter, Master of Arms, Hero, Vanguard, and Great Knight.

Would Sakura be bad as a witch? Just spitballing here.

I have Sakura as a witch and she's really good. Gets a ton of crits, avoids a lot, and if she gets hit hard, I have Renewel from her time as a Priestess.

• 4 years later...