The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're 11 months too late:

Would you share?

Also don't bring up Chihiro otherwise you're lessening your chances at him.

Come now, J, be reasonable. Proto has always been polite in requesting for a Chihiro share.

I set my criteria for his share.

He also brought it up a day or so ago when I requested another share so I'm not exactly happy about it right now.

Edited by Jprebs

Would you share?

Also don't bring up Chihiro otherwise you're lessening your chances at him.

C'mon, I've always relented to your unreasonable demands, even going as far as giving you Patchy and Yuuka, two of my most treasured claims. If even Kyouko won't make you satisfied, I'll have severe doubts of whether you're even appreciating any of my shares/drops...

I set my criteria for his share.

EST's side of the share has nothing to do with me. It depends entirely on him. Why do you keep making it seem like I'm the one making unreasonable demands here?

He also brought it up a day or so ago when I requested another share so I'm not exactly happy about it right now.

I thought it was normal to request for a share back if somebody requests one of your shares. I apologize if you were offended because you hoped that you'd get Kyouko for free. Edited by Railgun

I appreciate it, but Chihiro is one of my most beloved claims, so I'm not going to just give him up like nothing...

You gave J Yuuka? the WHOLE claim?

No

Dropping share of Yuuka, also.

Proto if you wanna argue, make a pm, cause I ain't arguin here.

Wait.

You gave J Yuuka? the WHOLE claim?

No, just a share. But I was extremely reluctant about it, and didn't ask for anything back. I hoped that if I could constantly keep complying with all of his unreasonable requests, he would eventually appreciate my love for Chihiro and share with me. But his statement about lessening my chances implies the exact opposite >_>

I appreciate it, but Chihiro is one of my most beloved claims, so I'm not going to just give him up like nothing...

I never asked you to give him up... I just wanted a share... Edited by Railgun

I claim battler kun,

Source material:umineko when the seagulls cry.

I have only played a bit of the first episode but I already know I will love this guy

Musashi told me in a PM that he's dropping his claim on Battler entirely, so he's all yours now.

Claiming Sonia Strumm / Misora Hibiki (MegaMan Star Force / Ryuusei no Rockman).

If Harp Note isn't automatically included, she's up for anyone.

Hey Shirley, I beat the false ending of Bravely Default, does that count? Please?

Also on the list,

-I think Shelie has Alternis, and I asked to share him a while back

-lol at the class/item list

uuuuuuh... Lesteeeeeeeer... hmm... if you really still want the share, I guess so...