A list of who can marry who

TrentL

I know there are TONNES of lists out there of possible parents and which person can pass down which thing.

I'm trying to set up my pairings for my lunatic run through... I'm trying to get Galeforce on as many people as possible but to do that I need to know which characters can marry who... I had assumed that as long as there was an "S" they could get married but I guess I'm totally wrong...but I can't find a list of who can marry who anywhere.

- Chrom can only marry:

Female My Unit*

Sumia*

Sully

Maribelle*

Olivia*

* means has Galeforce

- These characters can't marry anyone outside of MU

Spotpass characters(Walhart, Emmeryn, Gangrel, Aversa, Yen'fay, Priam)

Basilio

Flavia

Say'ri

Anna

Tiki

Gen 2 characters

- List of Males who can gives Pegasus Knight:

Gaius(replace Fighter)

Donnel

Male MU

- List of Females who has son and need to pass Galeforce

Lissa -> Owain

Fe-MU -> Male Morgan

Maribelle -> Brady

Olivia -> Inigo

- List of Females who need Pegasus knight passing father

Sully -> Kjelle

Tharja -> Noire

Nowi -> Nah

- List of child who always lacks Galeforce

Cherhce -> Gerome

Miriel -> Laurent

Panne -> Yarne

Reccomendation - If you want to go full Galeforce set up, marry Nowi with MU and Chrom with Olivia. This give you Luna for Inigo that also has +1 SPD mods, and Luna for Nah(who can't have both Galeforce and Luna at once)

Luna is IMO a staple for good Galeforcer

Edited by JSND

Chrom: Sumia, Olivia, Maribelle, FeMu, Sully

Sumia: Chrom, Frederick, Gaius, Henry, MU

MU: Everyone of the opposite gender

Lissa: Every 1st gen Male

Sully: Every 1st Gen Male

Miriel: Every 1st Gen Male

Maribelle: Every 1st Gen Male

Panne: Every 1st Gen Male

Cordelia: Every 1st Gen Male

Nowi: Every 1st Gen Male

Tharja: Every 1st Gen Male

Olivia: Every 1st Gen Male

Cherche: Every 1st Gen Male

1st Gen Males: MU, Frederick, Virion, Stahl, Vaike, Kellam, Lon'qu, Ricken, Gaius, Gregor, Libra, Henry

1st Gen Females: FeMu, Lissa, Sully, Miriel, Sumia, Maribelle, Panne, Cordelia, Nowi, Tharja, Olivia, Cherche

Nowi, Tharja and Sully need help to give their children Galeforce. 3 fathers can give each of their children Galeforce: Donnel, MU and Gaius. I personally recommend Donnel x Nowi, Gaius x Sully and MU x Tharja.

... I had assumed that as long as there was an "S" they could get married but I guess I'm totally wrong...but I can't find a list of who can marry who anywhere.

Yes, an "S" rank means two characters can get married. You may find this page to be helpful: http://serenesforest.net/fe13/support.html

Yeah. It's pretty easy to remember the list in general, excluding the exceptions.

All non-children males except Basilio & Chrom can marry all females except Sai'ri, Anna, Tiki, Flavia & Sumia.

All male children can marry all female children

Chrom and Sumia each have a limited romantic support list

Avatar can marry anyone of the opposite gender.

Sai'ri, Anna, Tiki, Flavia and Basilio can only marry Avatar.

- Chrom can only marry:

Female My Unit*

Sumia*

Sully

Maribelle*

Olivia*

Chrom: Sumia, Olivia, Maribelle, FeMu, Sully

You're all wrong. Chrom can also marry Vill-chan.

Generic Village Girl FTW - I only recently Streetpassed someone who did this.

My first game I made MU a male while I didn't hate it, I wanted to make my Lunatic run have him as a female (So She can have Galeforce herself)

Thanks so much for all the great links for JSDNs right up very easy to read.

I'm guessing I'm going to:

Chrom Marry's Olivia (I was going to have him marry MU so that Morgan had Rightful King I hear thats good for him)

Tharja marry Donnel (I just think it would be humorous)

Gaius marry Nowi (I really don't like Sully or Kjelle)

Now to figure out the other marriages...

And to read those documents / links provided!

GVG does not exist because I say so >_>

But she adds so much to the story!

After Chrom saves her from bandits in chapter one it's love at first sight. They may lack supports but that relationship is so much more romantic than seeing each other naked or pies. As the game goes on she's right there in every town, can't fight, but she follows the army across the world just to make sure Chrom and Lucy are alright. Even if Chrom doesn't marry her, she still tags along giving you tips and items, a sign she's meant to be canon. When she occasionally gets attacked by more bandits it really gets you in a panic since you know if she dies, you can't reset, unlike with Chrom's other love interests. Thankfully she always comes out unscratched somehow.

But she adds so much to the story!

After Chrom saves her from bandits in chapter one it's love at first sight. They may lack supports but that relationship is so much more romantic than seeing each other naked or pies. As the game goes on she's right there in every town, can't fight, but she follows the army across the world just to make sure Chrom and Lucy are alright. Even if Chrom doesn't marry her, she still tags along giving you tips and items, a sign she's meant to be canon. When she occasionally gets attacked by more bandits it really gets you in a panic since you know if she dies, you can't reset, unlike with Chrom's other love interests. Thankfully she always comes out unscratched somehow.

^ This, is amazing. XD