Let's Play: Fire Emblem SUPER Thracia 776: Shameless Version

Ronlyn

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Magic unit should be promoted first?

• Lucius my bae (and anyone's to be honest)
    • Salem from Sabrina, the teen witch
  2. 2. Which axe unit should promote first?

• Back to the future, starring Marty
    • Othin the Ox
    • Bright(on) town
  3. 3. Which mounted unit should promote first?

• Fin the human
    • Nanny McFee
    • Fergalicious
  4. 4. Which swordie should be promoted?

• Shiva, the peerless blade
    • Machua, the magic fencer
    • Mareeta, the starlight gaze

Good Day/Night people! I'm here to start my 2nd LP with a old, yet cool game even on this day standards: Fire Emblem 5 will always be remembered as the "black sheep" of the series: New mechanics that never came back (except for the FoW), Maps that would make FE11 H5 look easy in comparison, and a awful story that should have never exist (even thought I love the characters development, FE5 just fell incomplete to me)

Well.....we won't play that game. I decided to give myself a headache and use this strange hack: Super Thracia it's well know around here as one of those hacks that EVERYONE have tried at least once, but just a few people have the privilege of actually beat it, so I'm up to the challenge!! (Ronlyn, Famous last words - 2016)

WARNING! this LP contains:

- Save state abuse

- Strong language (I will swear A LOT, like any normal being would do after restarting like fifteen times because of a 12-15% hit actually landing out of nowhere)

- Gamesharks (this one it's a must if you want ALL CHARACTERS AND GAIDENS IN THIS GAME, so I apologize beforehand)

- Spoilers (until Ch15, from there it's completely blind)

- Information Stolen from Serenes Forest's Super Thracia Threat

- Bad Jokes and Memes

With that aside.......... Here's the deal: I can promise, at the very least, one update per week: I have serious problems with my internet and I can't update that often. So without further adds, let's ride this train-wreck!!

(FFIV TDW? Battletoads? what are those things?)

Edited by ronlyn

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Gamesharks (this one it's a must if you want ALL CHARACTERS AND GAIDENS IN THIS GAME, so I apologize beforehand)

YOu don't NEED game sharks to get xavier, just long range tomes, sleep swords, and far too much patience. (The guide on fire emblem:WOD helps too, and can help cut out the sleep swords in a pinch).

Edited by sirmola

YOu don't NEED game sharks to get xavier, just long range tomes, sleep swords, and far too much patience. (The guide on fire emblem:WOD helps too, and can help cut out the sleep swords in a pinch).

If Xavier recruitment it's the same, it will be peasy easy, Olwen/Fred and Othin/Marty however.............

As long as this finishes before 2017, I'll be happy.

Still, FE5. . .will you be rigging level-ups, too?

Surprisingly enough, I don't need to: Super Thracia have a helluva of characters with growths that would put Nino to shame (or at least her vanilla incarnation), so most of the time you will get 3-4 stats per lvl, and there are stats rings too

Edited by ronlyn

Ooooh... I remember this. I finished it. Though weirdly I find it less hard than Conquest's Lunatic. Probably the savestate potential.

May your sanity be pre... Just kidding, we all know it won't be.

Tips :

- For whatever reason, T3 Fliers can't be targeted by the AI. I tell you this because it's literally your life-saver for the end missions if you don't want to cheat.

- Don't forget to heavily train Leaf for 8x, Othin and Marty while buying door keys at chapter 8's shop.

- On the final chapter, you can capture the first boss without having to fight.

- Farm with Azvel, Machua or Karin the Zerker Army so you get an early promoted unit. This is especially useful for Karin because point one exists.

- Marty's skill allows him to have any of his weapons have a brave effect. It's not the greatest, but it can be gimmicky af for captures and stuff like that.

- Only deploy the strict minimum in chapter 24 so you can live by exploiting the flier glitch.

I won't hold it against you if you hack SDrinks though. Super Thracia's insanity is also caused by the fatigue mechanic.

FE5 is really not The Black Sheep of Fire Emblem.

The game mechanics were controversial to the players. Not everyone liked them what I can understand. Who wants to see it happen that someone misses with 99% although you should have 100% hitrate actually?

The story is great.

Also mission objectvies like survive / defend and escape returned.

It has the best game mechanics tied with FE10 Imo.

Idk what Super Thracia is. After reading the comments it sounds pretty challening.

Looking forward to it!

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

CH1

Lets Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 - Part I: May the growths help us

E6ZskeS.png

Ahhh, the SNES era. Filled with awesome graphics and mind-blowing animations, how I miss you.

6h48AMW.pngVyyQh9C.png

Ignoring the CH15 save, I just start a new game (without the Elite Mode since this time HALVE the experience you gain). I must give credit to the guys who update the mugs: theyre spiffy.

nejlPbM.pngdjEdRWd.png
pJO3nzJ.pngnmsuRu5.png

Since I cant understand Japanese for shit, I will avoid all dialogues unless something worth of my time appear

c6ymW7I.png

Aaaaaaannnnnddddd were finally at the chapter itself. First thing off:

ElYVf44.png

I dont like that horrible grey, so a unique brown will be display for the entirety of this LP sorry, I wont use that sexy pink palette

XwaCcg9.pngSBvZzrH.png

Now, let's see our party: When you see Leafs stats, you will say almost immediately: Hes the same shitty Lord and youre right: 1 luck its just bad in a game when enemies can crit you often and 5 build just hamper his options to wield better weaponry without losing precious speed (hell, even the iron sword takes his AS down by 1).At least he gets Adept

5KlVozT.pngirPjVvx.png

Fin its overall unchanged: balance stats (sans luck since Prayer its actually powerful here), and the exchange of swords for lances when dismount its not bad since lances are darn useful

X2QqSj8.pngyARLSgy.png
P51WcLT.pngqyIu8yh.png

Othin and Havan are the same: axe fighters that pack some punches using both stats and skills (Wrath and Ambush), but cant stand against magic foes. I wont use Havan that much since Othin its better. And there is another good reason to not train his ass

Iltg2lR.pngL6fcKBc.png

And Eyvel its the same sexy jeigan that we know and ditch out after we got her once again.I hope..

EHSFAmd.pngJHhZPko.png

For now, the game will show us some mercy and throw some trash mobs at us

3HjEsdF.png

Except for him

6KNPrtU.png

Meet THE ARDEN: Hes here to show off the new 40 cap at everything, and unless youre picking up a fight with him, he cant do jack shit since he got a shitastic 1 move. Good luck catching up with me

qvzoh8b.png

First turn, I move Othin to the house on the right, while Leaf and Co. lure out some dudes

kmSHt8O.pngpdjQxGJ.pngdXa0G6v.png

On Enemy Phase, Leaf get hit, but he returns the favor by killing his foe. Meanwhile Othin just exchange blows with the enemy

J1TQTfA.pngk9qZKtf.pngDF5jkDd.png

On turn 2, I move Leaf and take out a soldier. After that, Othin move one tile away and equip his hand axe to weak the soldier just enough to capture next time. Havan try to kill this jester, but miss one attack, so Fin steps in and unleash his fury

7IXPKFw.png3WnoVEw.png

Capture/Exchange/Free combo its as broken as ever

DHkLCGe.png

EP (Enemy Phase): Othin does his job and Leaf had near death experience because of some jerk with a Longbow

fVGu75R.pngaAGxGsu.png

At the start of turn 3, we get some familiar faces

w8xgpyw.png60EtAiK.png

Tanya its better this time around: solid stats all around and excellent speed, but even with that, shes worth a damn once we reach the next chapter

DsVatLj.pngm1wFA9e.png

Dagda is Dagda: dont let those ballistae get you, dude emot-v.gif

rIvbkiZ.pngs7ewEMG.png

And heres Marty: Those stats suggest that he should be bench right away, huh? WRONG! He has new niches that let him stand by himself: Has innate adept with a 100% activation rate, meaning that he can (and will) double ANYONE he likes with ANYTHING, and critical just make things easy when you wanna capture someone. Marty its actually one of the three characters YOU MUST USE to survive the early-game without throwing yourself off a cliff.

LPBCdQS.pngpySCWjM.pngXfah1ce.png

Marty just secure his place in my heart by capture this dude, while Othin visit his old man and take the Pugi axe. Now unique weapons are enemy only, so things like the Pugi axe or Fin's brave lance can be wield by anyone. Very useful

fZUQCij.png

Leaf takes out that longbow user, netting for himself a lvl up:

Leaf Lord lvl - 2
Hp Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Bld Mov
34 11 9 13 12 2 10 6 7

Fuck, that was sexy!!!. Keep it up

nG39Efy.png

Between the PP (Player Phase) and the EP just a loldier move out

4yhBWqe.png0NqjnF2.pngqW7Jv8T.png

On PP, I nab an archer using the old Leaf/Fin duo, while Havan AXE a question to some poor lass

zze7x2X.pngoUUSCsR.png

Eyvel took Leafs Rapier and goes off to challenge THE ARDEN

1gg6rDg.png

On EP, both take a good chuck of each one HP

LpyUdFX.png

Eyvel, upset by this, use her turn and shoryuken his ass into next week

YxWlKRx.pngmoSYMqd.png

RIP archer: I never give a fuck about your kind

GePNWUU.pnggn1HHGP.png

Othin takes a chance and tear apart a sore loser. Now only the boss and a soldier remain

v2vg7r3.png13pTJ7W.png

Not for too long, though.. Also, all the villages have the same items, so I just got a vulnerary, iron sword and a life ring for some of them

3EWXNis.png1uIdfXa.png

Havan justify his existence by finding a brave axe that he will give to Othin when he gets the chance.

vErTXsb.png

If you didnt notice, Leaf doesnt get any money to spare (so much for being a prince..), so we just sell all the extra javelins and iron lances for 2235G. Thracias Economy its just that awful.

3uu0uVw.png3RTAbMR.png

While I do that, my units try to get some supports with fruitless results (cmon, at least give me +1 luck to actually care about showing off these things!!!)

MmI5vCb.png8iqsAe5.png

Our boss its no other than Leidric himself: Charge and Ambush will always activate, so make sure to be always at max hp

UJL20Er.png

Since hes actually a brick-house (stupid +10 def/res terrain.) Leaf starts the assaultby missing TWICE

HhbW4Gh.png

Fin scores a critical and get to lvl 6:

Fin Lance Knight lvl 6
37 13 9 14 16 5 13 11 9

Lame

YZrXxXj.png0YPbV6l.pngOkc9olO.png

Next turn, Leaf takes back the rapier and dispatch Leindric with the power of dance, getting his next lvl up before we leave:

Leaf Lord lvl - 3
35 12 9 14 12 3 10 7 7

Good, keep working on that luck and build

KjUMTzq.png

Sorry, but your princess its in another castle

Nx4Yoqg.png

And with this, CH1 ends. CH2 coming up soon!!!

Growths

Leaf:
HP: 90%
Str: 60%
Mag: 35%
Skl: 60%
Spd: 50%
Def: 50%
Bld: 25%
Lck: 100%
Mov: 3%

He's just average, and if he gets lucky, he can hold his own later on(otherwise, I will suffer A LOT)

Fin:
Mag: 25%
Skl: 50%
Spd: 60%
Def: 45%
Bld: 30%
Lck: 90%

​Fin lives or dies depending of his growths: if CH8 hits and doesn't double anything, just bench his ass and use someone else

Eyvel:
Str: 45%
Mag: 30%
Skl: 55%
Spd: 55%
Bld: 15%
Mov: 2%

Just use her if things are hairy, otherwise she's a jeigan after all

Othin:
HP: 95%
Str: 65%
Skl: 45%
Bld: 40%
Lck: 70%

Just use him: He will turn out as Axe Jesus Unless you know the pain of CH8x and don't want to live that again......

Havan:

Skl: 40%

He's just a weaker version of Othin, which it's still good, but again, just don't use him don't tell I didn't warn you.......,.

Tanya:

HP: 80%
Skl: 70%
Def: 40%
Bld: 20%

Tanya it's actually good this time around: sexy bases and the growths that she deserves, makes her into a killing machine........but then CH2 hits and well........

Dagda:

Str: 80%
Mag: 10%
Spd: 40%
Def: 60%

Read: Eyvel

Marty:

Str: 80%
Spd: 5%
Def: 70%
Bld: 50%
Lck: 80%

Aside of that Spd and Mag, his astonish Bld, Str and Hp will make him the perfect candidate for Speed/Skill ring so he can capture anyone

Edited by ronlyn

good luck with your LP this game looks awesome on paper but it has some flaws :

1 ) It's entirely japanese, no way to understand the story and seeing some random characters like Olivier/roro showing up is GhebFE level of randomness, also having some of your characters becoming green zombie thingy, the last thing the series needed is some resident evil stuff going on in it.

2 ) It's impossible to play it legit without cheating/save state abuse, something needs to be said about your hack when freaking GhebFE is more playable than it. I think there was some dude a couple years ago who wanted to make a hack actually making super thracia possible to beat without cheating but he probably isn't around anymore.

good luck with your LP this game looks awesome on paper but it has some flaws :

1 ) It's entirely japanese, no way to understand the story and seeing some random characters like Olivier/roro showing up is GhebFE level of randomness, also having some of your characters becoming green zombie thingy, the last thing the series needed is some resident evil stuff going on in it.

2 ) It's impossible to play it legit without cheating/save state abuse, something needs to be said about your hack when freaking GhebFE is more playable than it. I think there was some dude a couple years ago who wanted to make a hack actually making super thracia possible to beat without cheating but he probably isn't around anymore.

The shit is only that it gets impossible towards the end without glitch abusing or sacrificing units.

Right now, I don't think there's any way of clearing it without cheating or abusing the Flier Glitch.

there is a patch that makes this hack supposedly bearable. never tried it but its in the directory if you're interested.

Nah, I'm going full hardcore on this one, champ.

CH2

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part II: Let the save scum begins

S0n7rQq.pngdiA3IDE.png1qkEF89.png

CH2 features Indian Peach and Blonde Daisy getting kidnapped by some occult sect, while our heroes just thumb their fingers

rlFPJpu.png

Map 2 remains unchanged from vanilla, but that doesn’t mean everything it’s the same

zSUImoi.pngZfFGuqu.png2oXQc2D.png

Not only the enemy got better stats, but also wyvern riders are on the scene

RZuwlZK.pngti36Ow4.png72iMqUM.png

The boss however, will make you cry in the spawn of 2 minutes once you engage him: August still joins the party, but for now, that Wrath/Prayer combo will be the end of me

i7uuHar.png

First thing: Leaf wears (or eats) that life ring from CH1: You really don’t want a squishy lord and this will proof truth in the near future

wE3cvq5.png

My turn ends like this: Dagda goes to the house to get a vulnerary while everyone chill out

DE9Tx3E.pngXlCWWHN.png

EP: Both Leaf and Othin engages some dudes, netting a level for the latter:

Othin Axefighter lvl - 2

38 12 8 9 10 3 11 11 6

Those are fine, but please get some speed

9Z5Ey2K.png

Wait; why the bandit below Othin didn't do anything?

typ1XWs.png

Yup, all of these fuckers have steal and most of the time they will borrow something out of you

MAoO3Yn.pngNtXyrnP.png

My answer: emot-frogout.gif

O2z6VQF.png76Ubszu.png

Leaf scores a 2do turn while chipping, so he let Marty do some heavy lifting for a level:

Marty Brigand lvl – 2

44 12 6 9 7 2 10 14 6

I can accept you never get Magic or Speed, but you have an existent Skill/Luck/Defense growth

DhPNaeo.pnggtD0Gnr.png

On EP, the archer goes to Fin, and two bandits try to get Tanya out the picture and fail

3SZpPFX.pngA4oNZP1.png

8g6excF.pngNdNejKh.png

Eyvel gives zero fucks about that scales wall and visit the house, tossing out this girl on the field as result: Janne (an useless substitute if you haven’t left Lachesis unpaired on FE4) it’s a BEAST on a horse basically: even if she gets screw on Str, that Wrath will kill things and her Magic let her attack magic users, so Tanya, baby: warm the bench, ‘kay?

zrbsF6z.png

Janne start to do some cleaning by OHKO this poor thing

7OjcNSZ.pngRVOjmuu.pngTQboz6K.png

Marty and Leaf attack, then Dagda bring it home. Leaf gets to lvl 4:

Leaf Lord lvl - 4

43 12 10 15 13 4 11 7 7

Yeah, give me the weed, son!

U0wlu1d.pngshG0CP6.png

On EP, Janne got swarm and survives, and this is her reward:

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 2

36 14 12 16 13 5 10 6 9

#Horsesarebetter

GmTEGLV.pngMiMcJLq.png

Janne takes her second kill on the map, while Othin dispatch a dude for a level:

Othin Axefighter lvl - 3

39 12 8 10 10 4 12 12 6

If this keeps up, he’s getting doubled as soon as CH3, so please get speed!!!

ckQkhuW.pngZCuTOPZ.pngxX6MoXg.png

Fin destroys some flier out there, while the amazing axe brothers capture a boss, giving Havan a level (sadly):

Havan Axefighter lvl – 2

37 12 6 11 10 2 11 9 6

Bleh, speed it’s what you need now

3A4UKXe.png88sU3Yr.png

Janne heals. On EP, Fin engages two foes:

Fin Lance Knight lvl – 7

38 13 9 14 17 6 14 11 9

I like this, but that strength looks underwhelming

OvulHHx.png6rW3UAX.png

Marty has a fetish for tied people, so I let him do his thing:

Marty Brigand lvl – 3

45 13 6 10 7 3 11 14 6

With good results!!!

8FWtyqB.png

On EP, this dickhead no only hit with a 26%, but also scores a crit against Leaf, dropping his Hp to 1. This is a cruel reminder that this game can break me at any giving moment (also, crits on this game only doubles the damage)

xIzKyXy.png6QpOkrs.pngOikEdFM.png

Of course, I take my revenge on PP and annihilate two of them.

vHozKKl.png

Tanya gets an lvl up while this happen:

Tanya Bowfighter lvl – 2

39 10 10 15 14 5 9 7 6

I praise your growths last chapter, so get strength please

a9YnSOx.pngAy3X7hf.png

One of the axe men stole something from Marty, so Janne takes her chance and strokes an arrow for this:

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 3

37 14 13 17 13 6 10 7 10

e2SKtid.png

HOLY COW!!! Tanya you’re so bench right now

4Lctnuv.png

NO ONE SHALL ESCAPE THE MARTY:

Marty Brigand lvl – 4

46 14 6 11 7 4 12 14 6

TYiuIYU.png

Dagda takes back the brigand, so this threat doesn't get M rated.

GlAtXC5.pngTVbYF08.pngj8RikcE.png

The next couple of turns, I just capture the new reinforcements, and I got this:

Othin Axefighter lvl - 4

40 13 8 10 11 5 12 12 6

Speed! I’m happy……for now...........(Also: August stop using MY physic staff, you dickhead emot-argh.gif)

3MOUlIt.pnggrfa8d5.png

Sadly I had to save scum to get pass this BS: CH2 and the enemy have access to both Charisma and Wrath already.

zaSg7l2.png

In the end, every soul was tortured and abused, so Marty could get to lvl 5:

Marty Brigand lvl – 5

47 15 6 11 7 5 13 15 6

Profit!

qMRCo7e.pngP46CKCC.pngIp8atFm.png

This.........gonna take a while………….

Fin Lance Knight lvl – 8

39 13 10 15 18 7 15 12 9

Fin, I think there’s a pattern in your levels that I don’t like

AehQ0kd.png

After my WHOLE ROSTER fail to hit the asshole, Tanya of all people, gets a crit and brings him down to 8hp.

Tanya Bowfighter lvl – 3

40 10 10 15 16 6 9 6 6

But she fails to completely impress me

OSgbPva.png

Dagda move his ass and capture this joker, and doesn’t even get an lvl for it

nWfUO4J.pngnuQcXZl.pngSvgjJQY.png

Before I seize, I sold everything I got so far except for important weapons, vulneraries and a nihil book that Janne brought with her (Yes, I’m selling those keys, don’t wuss me). Marty take the chance and use the speed ring I got recently.

HbUrAL2.png

I don’t care if you give me +5 avo and hit: You almost kill Fin and Othin, I don’t wanna see you again

2cbPUjw.png

And CH2 comes to an end. Stay tuned!!!

Growths:

Janne

Hp: 90%

Mag: 50%

Def: 40%

Janne it's basically a magic tank: Good at everything sans Def, but you're dumb or me if you left her get attacked by a berkserk or something

Edited by ronlyn

CH2x

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part III: Who turns the lights off?!?

Xdt11a1.png9RIXuuC.pngOg5yAOj.png

CH2x kicks in, and the general idea it’s the same: Make your way up the fort while you see jack shit

Q1ELQ2L.pngVDjG91H.png

Some scramming later, I found a lonely bow bandit, so I send Othin to say hi and then he just disappears. Weird I know:

Othin Axefighter lvl - 5

41 13 8 11 12 6 12 13 6

At least Othin got something out the deal

ap0EbFL.pngKcpOCQJ.png655mGl9.png

Havan toss his axe to a bandit on turn 2, so Janne could miss a 97%. Leaf rectifies this and gets:

RJFxaSL.png

Leaf Lord lvl – 5

43 12 11 16 13 5 11 8 7

That lightning spell must be radioactive or something: that was just awful

XwdDFV4.pngG7ttceq.png

Othin crits another fool before we end this turn

2HpXrMc.png

That Green Robert just looks out of fashion, man

mHzCjEq.pngotE8d1T.pngO8tSCjd.png

On PP, Janne redeems herself and get to lvl 4:

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 4

38 15 13 17 14 7 11 8 10

Pls, keep this going

yrQXGb3.png157vInu.png

Dagda gets shot in the head and also gets an lvl:

Dagda Warrior lvl – 21

56 28 9 23 17 15 24 21 7

Super Thracia: where even jeigans gets +3 stats lvl ups (fun fact: the dodge animations are the same, even if you don’t have a weapon)

04ueAl5.png0nA770y.png

bYR6LuZ.pngE8zxwzy.png

Resume: Fin tosses a javelin, Dagda weak someone and Othin smash something.

Othin Axefighter lvl - 6

42 14 9 12 13 7 12 13 6

7mJA3lA.png

Less talk, more kill. NOW

peCnAQK.pngjifxAPh.png

The problem: We’re getting swarm everywhere and I want that Strength ring BADLY

qlSheqB.png2cn5o0L.png9SOfcmA.png

Leaf, Janne and Fin take care of the bandit, while Marty stoles his shit and drop it out somewhere. Janne takes a hidden torch on a fort and Havan chips something.

Havan Axefighter lvl – 3

38 12 6 11 10 3 12 9 6

I really don’t care about you, so whatever

Jr5Lh1L.pngU4NT57o.pngWzAabq4.png

The beauty and The Ugly get both a kill for a level:

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 5

39 15 13 18 15 8 11 8 10

Marty Brigand lvl – 6

48 15 6 12 10 6 14 16 6

2KZrLrI.jpg

Who said Disney wasn’t a thing on real life?

xKs0krR.pngdrSTpof.png

Leaf follows Janne’s steps and move even further into enemy’s territory

RMQUEW1.pngKPMY5nu.png

After an uneventful EP (that dude just got spanked by leaf), I move forward

vXuTYAd.pngGEoyaGT.png

Tanya tries her best at killing and gets a level:

Tanya Bowfighter lvl – 4

41 11 10 16 17 7 10 7 7

Excellent…..I almost feel like using her……

TKXhl9j.pngBoemLYN.png

Ah0uA0G.pngzk5F6zF.png

Everyone try to scram off these annoying reinforcement (since Shiva and Not-Robert talk, these dudes have sprout out of nowhere). I also wanna point on Othin: Since Wrath get the same treatment as FE4, now every counter it’s a critical, which it’s VERY NICE

4WyumWu.png

Othin Axefighter lvl - 7

43 14 9 12 14 8 13 13 6

I approve it

2TtZbzV.png

Marty Brigand lvl – 7

49 16 6 12 10 7 15 17 7

My pants are exploding emot-black101.gif

DPyguW2.png

Sir, I think we have a problem......

ANgeYlZ.pngpRoikXk.png

Lifis right here, it’s cool and all that. But we need to capture his ass and he tends to be kinda…….suicidal

UU1NvCz.png0RooKtO.png630a1jL.png

On EP he almost accomplish his goal, but then Fin just robs his ass for yet another level:

Fin Lance Knight lvl – 9

40 14 10 15 19 8 16 12 9

Strength!

Hr5Hhqt.pngfbsFxH2.png

Othin and Marty Finally dry out those reinforcements. The former gets a level:

Othin Axefighter lvl - 8

44 14 9 13 14 9 14 14 6

1qe0RSn.pngwTp2k7j.png

Leaf and Janne kill something.

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 6

40 16 14 18 15 9 11 8 10

“Just enough” won’t get you that far with me, lady

50OEbBW.pngcCtYevJ.png43TxGo9.png

EP: Leaf just got shoot by everything.

Leaf Lord lvl - 6

44 13 12 16 13 6 12 8 7

No speed/build - 8/10

VO5NVhq.png2EbsSa7.png

I gather everyone here and try to- Oh, hi there.

gx2NFJc.pngxkTuDS2.png

After turn 15 or something, he starts to move, so better look out or he will crit your ass

TynjNK9.png

But to do that, he need to attack first so GG

dbfKD81.png5bXCliG.png1BQV5Zb.png

Then, out of nowhere: two nutpicks stole something from Marty. I rectify my mistake and rob them back

Marty Brigand lvl – 8

50 17 7 12 10 8 16 17 7

#FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC

HUrUjXE.png

Status: a warrior it’s dangerously close to my units and he has Wrath

1ou0aYS.pngzq6jWfe.png

Leaf sooth my fears and just outright crit him

Leaf Lord lvl - 7

45 14 12 16 14 7 12 8 7

Well……He got the basics I guess

AhmrXjX.png8W5L6wC.png

At this point I just let Tanya get attack by the last bandit, while Janne shot the thing in the head for one lvl each:

Tanya Bowfighter lvl – 5

41 11 10 16 18 8 11 7 7

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 7

40 17 15 19 16 10 12 8 10

I think this is all I need to point out my decision of bench this wench

47x6Kc4.pngCB5umWY.png

ZGVSVay.pngpeYfroQ.png

Before I end this, I unequipped Dagda, while Leaf use both the ring and the Nihil book to avoid get killed so easily

Ur9Ob8G.pngmsUzSib.png

Green Lena confirm

Edited by ronlyn

Marty X Jeanne... IS make it happen please. Hell at this point anything would be better than Awakening and Fates.

Nice going August, let's use our mighty uber skills to destroy Leaf but when joining him let's not fight at all with him. I mean come on in the original game he was a bishop too and he knew Levin/Holsety, he probably could handle himself in a fight or do some healing on the side but nah he was content wearing a cheerleader uniform with Dorias and giving some support stars to Leaf.

Marty X Jeanne... IS make it happen please. Hell at this point anything would be better than Awakening and Fates.

Nice going August, let's use our mighty uber skills to destroy Leaf but when joining him let's not fight at all with him. I mean come on in the original game he was a bishop too and he knew Levin/Holsety, he probably could handle himself in a fight or do some healing on the side but nah he was content wearing a cheerleader uniform with Dorias and giving some support stars to Leaf.

Well, it is dickish, sure, but it makes sense.

Leaf would never become a true leader with adults baby sitting him all the time.

Why do you think Eyvel is removed from the story ?

​August is pretty genre savvy, after all.

It's kinda overkill, Leaf is the heir so he's already the leader and for most people that's enough(look at Shagall, this dude had absolutely no leadership skills and was an horrible person yet he had loyal dogs like Eltshan and the other guy, Zain something?)

August even said that heroes aren't born they are made. Leaf could be a big whiny baby but if words came out that the prince of lenster was fighting the empire people would rally to his cause without even knowing anything about the guy, all they need is a pretext to join the war.

I mean Sigurd and Cuan didn't grew up in the slums or in backwater villages, they grew up as heirs and they ended up as pretty damn great leaders, whereas both Celice and Leaf truly grew up on hard mode difficulty.

What can I say? he sure knows how to mock people while teaching

Well, it is dickish, sure, but it makes sense.

Leaf would never become a true leader with adults baby sitting him all the time.

Why do you think Eyvel is removed from the story ?

​August is pretty genre savvy, after all.

In the end, he's still doesn't help at all, he probably just went in the search of some useless NPCs that

I got to protect for a shitty iron sword

CH3

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part IV: Endgame

iSW8ZU4.png2IuJ5Wl.pngaRofpo5.png

Ch3 display: FE8 cameo, Beldo degree into an early boss, and August being a dick once again

3lGTc4k.png

I don’t mean any harm to the poor guy…..but I stole all his trinkets because seriously, fuck that guy

TnqhTQu.pngY7kah23.png

i3Hqqps.pngrKYBJsu.png

CH3 gets the same treatment as CH2: buffed enemies, new units here and there and OP weapons/skills that the enemy shouldn’t have at this point

8bGmp82.pngxkoAadY.png

My Xmas wish comes true and I don’t get one, but THREE ARDENS.

VjYKHO1.pngTlAfwVJ.png

There are some tips you should know about this chapter:

- Left all your units behind for at least 5 turns: You don’t wanna engage THE ARDENS without Eyvel (trust me: you don’t)

- The AI priorities don’t change ever: Berdo has a Berserk staff and he will use it on Marty unless we left Dagda empty handed

- Brigands will appear every 3 turns to ransack those villages (Why I don’t get them first? Like vanilla, we need the children’s locked in the room)

- Don’t kill the guys with door keys unless you have some to spare

5CDnCwa.pngjGBNUwv.png

ANgeYlZ.pngpRoikXk.png

Also, here we have Lifis and Safy: Thieves got it rough because build it’s not exactly a good growth on them and most of the time, A thief can easily secure a chapter by stolen an dangerous weapon on the field so we want some procs on it. Healers however, are always needed even if they suck at everything (sans magic: You don’t want to get screw on that), in fact the whole reason for me to cheat it’s because I need specific staves to make viable some chapters.

NHv3zrU.png

First off, Lifis shows his best imitation of LeBron James

LgBMBGq.png3jIaqdv.png

In a parallel world, Lifis just got hit by an 11%, so I avoid that and heal him with Safy #ICHALLENGEMYFATE

j7i0KMw.png

He get once again target by some joke and got:

Lifis Thief lvl – 2

25 9 6 13 16 3 6 4 6

I just want speed, everything else it’s a bonus

a0m807T.pngGJvY2jh.png

w9Tf5bW.pngTvDwFWj.png

This is what happens in the next two turns: all enemies charge into the party, so they get crush as soon they enter my range (sans the mage Fin captures)

P6yJzhq.png

HeaFoyY.jpg

Alvin,Alder and Arden. My most feared enemies

EMrqNSI.pngQM3I7bM.png

Lifis gets another level while Eyvel practices her swing:

Lifis Thief lvl – 3

26 9 6 14 17 4 6 4 6

#SPEEDITSTHEGOODSTAT

KKg0PuV.pngm0BpQAe.png

i4pN9cI.pngQQfBAar.png

Some healing later, we resume Eyvel’s trial: She shoryuken the first one, slice in half a 2do one and leave the last one so he can tell the story…….on the afterlife

STr2zDr.png

Lifis impress by this, try to improve himself even further:

Lifis Thief lvl – 4

27 10 6 14 18 5 7 4 6

That’s the swag, bro

NdSJh7C.pngOuPNoIh.pngzehvfLT.png

And finally my master plan comes to work: I left on purpose some vulneraries with Dagda so Lifis could get easy exp. I’m saying this right now: I’m rigging those Build lvl up. I will need them soon enough

FMKoGvT.png

I believe in you, Peter Pan…….

LY79BIu.pngIKhnpCm.pngUBf5Owu.png

Some killing later, The Dark Mage finally gets to move. Don’t worry, I got this

kmVBSid.png

Some training later:

Janne Arch Knight lvl – 8

40 18 16 20 17 11 12 8 10

I can’t get tired of watch these lvl ups, man

qY93rln.pngg4fDOKJ.pngVheOTVH.png

Before I storm this joint, Marty and Safy lvl up:

Safy Priest lvl – 4

23 6 17 12 12 3 6 3 5

Magic it’s all you’ll ever need

Marty Brigand lvl – 9

51 18 7 13 10 9 17 18 7

This is a perfect level coming from Marty

zBz1K7Z.pngN1P6pzS.png0k5dzju.png

Once we open a door, reinforcements will come to exterminate you, like an axe armor……with a sword……and a dangerous dark mage with a Meteor……that cannot use……okay Super Thracia, this is just sad

9PsMp5L.pngAuf2Ikq.png

Othin Axefighter lvl - 9

45 15 9 13 15 10 15 15 6

Othin has finally become his true self

yWDbIkn.pngwVjFmpA.png

Fin gets the chance to show off his stinky blue armor against this poor thing.

Fin Lance Knight lvl – 10

41 15 10 15 20 9 17 12 9

I will dismount you more often if you’re giving me these levels, Fin

k2Og4Bz.png

Ohh right, Havan got something:

Havan Axefighter lvl – 4

39 12 6 11 11 4 13 9 6

NEVERMIND

tECQwq0.pngoslXpdC.png

Leaf Lord lvl - 8

46 18 12 16 15 8 12 9 7

Another day, another level for the twit

SGH2cN7.pngKXoobio.pngNDPnxEx.png

Fin captures, Havan crits and Leaf uses hidden jutsus from the leaf village. The usual

xrny4EJ.png

You know that you suck when even the wimpy archer can carry you:

g5Oubn8.png

I capture the armor below the child's room. Tanya get a chip level:

Tanya Bowfighter lvl – 6

42 12 10 16 18 9 12 7 7

Meh

LY1DCoe.pngsMBXwtY.png

I enter this room and rescue all kids. Spot the mistake here

TbnEKBJ.png

Since Hell has 1-3 range, Tanya got her tits burned by hundreds of souls in despair. Good thing the spell can’t kill for shit emot-v.gif

D75yZdi.png

I deliver the kids back home and get: a Defense Ring!

lbrcUJE.png

Exposition!

rAxMUE7.png

Foreshadowing! And…………

DS5wCJ1.png

Ops, wrong number…….

R87FK7X.pngSTg3ezB.png

And finally a Master Seal!!!!

I9Z9Bxh.png

I made Lifis open this door so I could get access to this storage

pWUieMP.png

Then I took my sweet time to defeat Beldo and farm some levels. This is what I got:

Leaf Lord lvl - 10

48 19 12 17 16 10 14 10 7

#LEAF’SOURWEED

Safy Priest lvl – 8

25 6 21 12 16 7 8 3 5

You got Magic. That all I need and care about you strength proc FTW

LNADNNB.png

Lifis Thief lvl – 12

34 12 7 21 22 10 11 10 7

He’s…….not that impressive. Even Tanya could put up a good fight against him.

SSf9tqA.png

Before we end here, here’s my inventory:

eRRulU0.pngYkPUsua.png

These two need to keep some weapons and shit.

W7SFe9c.pngERpWKPX.png

Both Fin and Safy are basically the same

PfM6PX3.pngbCB8QNu.png5TmwtA6.png

Finally, Leaf and Lifis took the best gear they can carry and finish this chapter (for the record, everyone else was strip off their belongings)

pqxgJVl.png

Yusss! We beat the game guys, thanks for watching

fkkNg2q.png

OH SHIT!! Leaf got surprised by this shameless cameo and faints. What’s the others reaction to this?

pZNCayC.png

“Welp, I guess it’s time for me to sacrifice myself for no real reason”

TH3osSD.pngKNVCgZW.png

“Damn!!! I left him alone for a second and he got caught. We must do something”

“Yeah!!!”

“……………”

“…………..”

“……Wanna hang out for a while?”

“Sure thing!!!”

YTTxuV8.pngzIlvd3p.pngShnZzzJ.png

“Well shit, guys let’s hightail into those mountains”

“YES MA’AM”

“But……….That place has FoW….”

“Huh? Who said that!?!?!?”

dLFXRoX.png

And from now on, Super Thracia starts to throw A-tier bullshit at us. Stay tuned!!!!!

Growths

Lifis:

Hp: 80%

Str: 40%

Skl: 80%

Def: 30%

Just your average thief. Don't put him on the front lines unless you want a very dead thief

Safy:

Str: 10%

Mag: 60%

Skl: 45%

Def: 25%

Bld: 10%

Staffbot. I don't even gonna promote her since tomes tends to reduce her speed just enough to get doubled.

Edited by ronlyn

CH4

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part V: Dungeons and Silliness

Xgs57f7.pngrdQJV6x.png

CH4 it’s unchanged from vanilla, meaning that it’s a gimmick chapter with a cool concept but really boring if you stay far too long in it (also, didn’t Blume have silver hair?)

Th1D227.pngA7MdHKM.pngCYjv345.png

Some captures. Spot the intruder (hint: it’s not Sety)

X1gnwuo.png

This is the entire map. Looks easy right? NO! Random loldiers will come out the stairs almost every turn and they aren’t exactly powerful, but you must gear up the entire team while they wear you down, and at the same time, liberate some villagers to get CH4x. I like this first part of the chapter, but like all good things, something gonna ruined it later

Eow0vgh.pngJSNj3uJ.png

Leaving that ominous note aside, here’s the B team: Lara just sucks ball and if you left Lifis get killed, she will be your primary thief for a good chuck of the game (and believe me, you really don’t want that)

Xz8xmkH.pnglAuZjgn.png

Machua it’s the 1st REAL female mercenary on FE Universe (suck a dick, Echidna): She focused towards both Magic and Strength, leaving her Skill and Speed lower that the other two swordfighters, but not that much. Build will make it or break it however

Zk5aMwi.pngmXxc1we.png

Brighton it’s yet another Othin for the team: Wrath and good growths can easily dominate this game, but there’s Horseslayer users out there, so watch it

VhIc6RD.pngHjtdJ6S.png

B6sVBpl.pngIU4qGHL.png

Both Karin and Fergus are on the same boat: jack-all-trades units who are basically growth units on steroids (Fergus physical oriented, Karin Magical oriented). Because they tends to be amazing balls, I abuse the hell out of them

zbhe4ef.png

To end my review: these three bandits STILL HAVE THEIR WEAPONS, so I call it HAX!!! (Or Freege soldiers are just that dumb, who knows? shrug.001.gif)

SUOkN0z.pngfIUsgWF.pngTnYYpIk.png

First thing off, I’m going clock-wise between cells. Since I don’t get jack shit for these jokers survival, I just let them get killed by the enemy

Oc390US.pngbbCEERC.pngmMjis7k.png

All chests are filled with equipment so make it haste and gear up before reinforcements reach you

rmokREY.png

Also: Since Chests doesn’t count as indoors terrain, you can use mount in them for some hilarious results (Really, he just pull the horse out his ass and let’s not even talk about fucking Karin and Hermes)

DLij1Ur.pngnHzKWc0.png

COFrKix.pngx5TxZqj.png

*Some stealing, killing and dumb AI decisions later*

zAH0frt.pngMZ5n1PL.png

This is something I really love about FE5: enemy AI it’s actually quite competent: the captured loldier just got free by his friend and the next enemy phase just escape the map so he could re-spaw IN FRONT of my team with a javelin. It’s a thing you must see with your eyes to understand

KemUsuw.pngx396c5Z.png0sHW5PT.png

*Glorified Boss Killer confirmed*

E5Y88kK.pngjcRD3hl.png

NawosuN.png2cKcgAr.png

I don’t have a lot to say about the chapter: it’s so simple yet majestic in the implementation of a real situation in war (And yes, I’m just using these homeless and starved people as bait because #strategy)

Zrb3TFk.pngb36PjSv.png

SY2eTnM.pngQxZNnqR.png

Some last minute rewards and…….

iKQesrx.pngcEmGjOl.png

We’re over with this section of the map. Everyone got a shit-tons of levels while traveling across the map:

3Iext0D.png

Machua Swordfighter lvl – 7

37 12 13 17 16 7 10 7 6

Put a little work on that defense and build and you’re golden

bsgi0ng.png

Brighton Axe Knight lvl – 8

41 16 8 15 15 6 17 11 10

The 2nd Coming of Othin!!! (And this time, with extra movement!!!)

qdBqIPR.png

Fergus Free Knight lvl – 7

42 15 6 16 17 7 12 9 9

Just another day for Fergus

RrJlur6.png

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl - 6

35 15 17 16 21 9 9 5 10

HOLY MOSES!!! Girl, you're going places if this keeps up (but try harder and get build next time, ’kay?)

mOLLcjA.png

Leaf Lord lvl - 11

49 20 12 18 17 11 14 10 7

He got the basics, which is always a good thing. Now let’s make a break for it and-

2twSVCv.png

WELL FUCK YOU TOO, THRACIA!!!!

b5SzcpB.png

This must be the most violent “surprise MOTHAFUCKER” I have ever see

C5YmOQP.png

Brighton Axe Knight lvl – 9

42 17 8 16 16 6 17 11 10

Keep it up!

kKbsoGi.png9nKbDRt.png

KCDzIgZ.pngSZ384Br.png

Anyone remember that hot chick at CH3? Nothing? Well I don’t either, but it seems that his brother got the mail that his little son got rescue by us, so he turns the tables against him comrades. Dalshin sucks BADLY: This game and vanilla HATES armor knights and his slow ass will hamper him in the near future.

403qORm.png

Let’s do some cleaning in the hole :

Fergus Free Knight lvl – 8

43 16 6 17 17 8 13 10 9

This people almost make me forgot about Marty’s speed-less lvl ups

6p7PBv9.png

Karin almost kicks the bucket here. But what doesn’t kill you….

IXpnC4p.png

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl - 7

36 15 17 17 22 10 10 5 10

It surely does make you stronger

ySgjSSx.png5Q0t5UW.png

Yoink! (He also gets a “once more” star and stole this bow armor)

eRclwAA.png

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl - 8

37 16 17 17 22 11 11 5 10

cKwDtxf.png

Fergus Free Knight lvl – 9

44 16 6 18 18 9 13 10 9

Some final lvls for the record and…….

x6RJ0O7.png

Everyone’s makes a run for it ans success. Phew!

LAxtbU1.pngAGNHn1y.png

That new Sarah’s mug it’s beautiful. And she makes her debut by fucking burning Julius

2lmT6HI.png

CH4x it’s on his way. Stay sharp!!!

Growths:

Brighton:

Hp: 95%

Str: 70%

Mag: 15%

Def: 55%

Just a few tweaks here and there, but he's the same as Othin sans the horse And you're probably train him if you wanna avoid that painful CH8x

Machua:

Str: 55%

She's balaced all around, but again: Axes weight a ton and she really cares about those build lvls since her speed it's not that hot

Lara:

Hp: 75%

Str: 15%

Def: 20%

Bld: 5%

Lara it's the worst thief ever Even Kitty has more viability than this pain in the neck

Fergus:

Bld: 35%

​A perfect candidate for rings, but his promotion doesn't offer that much, so you can left him unpromoted and he will do his job fine

Karin:

Str: 50%

Mag: 45%

Spd: 70%

Def: 35%

Karin + C Sword + Elemental Sword: Dead enemy. And if you don't like her, she still relevant because she can fucking fly, suckers!

Dalshin:

Hp: 95%

Spd: 30%

Def: 65%

Hey man, have your ever hear about the bench? Because that's where you're going after I get Team A back. In the meanwhile, he at least serves as meat-shield (when hammers/Armorslayers/Magic users aren't around)

Edited by ronlyn

The only legit reaction to Riev : http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=17703

all hail our lord and master 3-13 riev. He even got younger, probably reflecting his true 3-13 identity.

Anyway I can get behind Dark Mages walking around with Meteo tomes they can't even use. Who the hell brings long distance tome to use them in the games? Nobody does they are way too precious!

Wow I had no idea you could mount on treasure chests. Might be useful in VERY FEW instances like having your character defenseless or being able to mount and gaining weapon +stats advantage.

Wow I had no idea you could mount on treasure chests. Might be useful in VERY FEW instances like having your character defenseless or being able to mount and gaining weapon +stats advantage.

Relevant

hsiiCbE.png

Ch4x

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part VI: Mercy? It’s that a thing here?

PBjxBlp.pngSvDQ2S4.png

Ch4x starts the show with both Sety and his apprentice who will show us why mages are OP

0BNPjC6.png

Here’s the map. Do you notice something different? When you see it at first you won’t, but once you get a vanilla map you'll realize: Now there isn't FoW!!. Super Thracia must have notice that he was kinda hellish on the player, so now things will me more easy, right?!?!?!?

……………………..RIGHT?

Evpx0b6.png

Something I wanna point out it’s this: The Devil Axe on Super Thracia its Ungodly useful. I will get that shit since here its fair game cheat with save states until you don’t get killed

ItOk7R3.png

These two are in a prickle right now. But worry not: one of them it’s the outsprint of a legendary god, capable of decimate entire armies with just a wind tome and end up unscathed, while the other it just Sety

NGNCV89.pngVHPDEfg.png

Speaking of him, he was nerf soooo fucking hard: Normally these stats would suffice even on endgame, those instead with take him as far as CH12 (maybe). Holsety its still balls thought

MxIlmPj.png

Another thing against him it’s that the AI has control over him. meaning: he will prioritize capturing something rather than killing it (seriously, who on the development team thought this was a good plan?)

cWwuVhK.pngEoz5dDK.png

First two turns I just baited some pesky mages:

Dalshin Armor Knight lvl – 6

44 15 7 17 9 8 22 16 6

Lifis Thief lvl – 13

34 13 7 22 23 11 11 10 7

I would swap those lvl ups, to be honest………..

DJ1GXRp.png

Asvel in the meanwhile, confirms why Mages rules (BTW, stop using MY grafcalibur, fucking AI emot-argh.gif )

4kk1jPS.png8HHWXMy.png

Some more struggle down here later:

Machua Swordfighter lvl – 8

38 12 14 18 16 8 11 7 6

I’m hyped about all the things you can do once C swords kicks in

LVha9wX.pngjVwfpgG.png

I fast forward a few turns: Dalshin it’s actually my best unit capturing tough enemies since most of them are armor knights. Lara has been kept busting out kids from their cells.

8il3joA.pnga0lbi0Y.png

Tue2e9z.png5in1RX7.png

I just clean both the initial enemies and their reinforcements while Lara opens the main door. Karin, as the woman she is, scold Sety and gets a 5 years old draw for shutting her mouth: Scrolls haven’t change a lot, so help yourself getting some needed stats in a certain area

smBJzqI.png764qate.png

Dalshin Armor Knight lvl – 7

45 16 8 17 10 9 23 17 6

Brighton Axe Knight lvl – 10

43 17 9 17 16 7 17 12 10

Dalshin decides to improve himself while Brighton gets confused and obtain an Asvel lvl up

G8PsbVQ.png9A2KHDq.png

qeevxmL.pngBLxNMNQ.png

Leaf talks to his homie, so Asvel can finally join the ranks: He’s basically the only one capable of A rank wind magic aside of someone else, so better be used to see him, because I will abused his ass A LOT (He’s my 2do “must use to win” BTW)

rFRtW0o.png

Karin slide though enemies

IiYB2ob.png

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl - 9

37 16 17 18 23 12 12 5 10

And gets a silver on the winter games

kBUJY0I.pngTMPhwyk.png

Some Loldier get crit by Fergus. Since turn 7, enemies have sprout from the stairs, so I left Sety handle it since he has plot armor he can survive hordes of enemies, even with his stats drop down by a rotting corpse on his cape

lmNamdh.pngqBHZ5Qf.png

Lara open our path to these losers, who just get trample because FE rules are explicit about letting your enemy utterly kill you while you wait for your Phase

GXJqMug.pnglYZmy3w.png1G7mbj6.png

Ignoring Sety dodge-tanking, we obtain a shiny new sword: The Sonic it’s a magical sword that ha 1-3 RANGE, and also destroy fliers like nothing else could (even bows sometimes), and the only real drawback it’s that B rank

BYyPBF7.png

RELEASE THE HORDE!!!! (Also, Fergus just got an lvl by placing his axe on someone’s head)

Fergus Free Knight lvl – 10

45 17 6 19 19 10 14 11 9

It was so beautiful…………

qG22iYe.pngZyQaZ3s.png

Both Machua and Asvel also got something out of beating the shit out of soldiers:

Machua Swordfighter lvl – 9

39 13 15 18 16 9 11 7 6

Asvel Mage lvl – 6

34 8 17 15 15 6 10 5 6

I must admit: I love how Super Thracia makes you appreciate how exponentially stronger your party gets per level, but at the same time, you need to get those lvls continuously since the enemy scales so fucking hard.

rbH8kmf.pngAQqWVsV.png

Leaf takes his chance and dunks a pope for a level:

Leaf Lord lvl - 12

50 20 13 19 18 12 15 10 8

I guess he gave us his blessing!!! (In all seriousness: HOT DAMN LEAF, THIS IS SO FUCKING AMAZING COMING FROM YOU!!!!)

luPUjzK.pngz3FLKQq.pngcYYpxY0.png

After I ge both the Brave Sword and Life ring, I get my lowest level dudes and start wacking some reinforcement for sweet, sweet lvls:

Asvel Mage lvl – 10

37 8 19 17 16 9 12 6 6

I expected more of you, this is “just fine”

Karin Pegasus Knight lvl - 10

38 16 17 18 24 13 13 5 10

Meh

Machua Swordfighter lvl – 10

40 14 15 18 17 10 11 7 6

Read above

Dalshin Armor Knight lvl – 10

47 18 10 19 10 11 24 18 6

Dalshin, I’m really trying to be positive about you, and you don’t help

vT9dWTa.png

After a while, Sety just ignore his own words, say “fuck it” and leave the map WHILE there’s still enemies left……….That’s a dick move right there, sir

PHBGjvM.pngnRwhmrx.png

Then, we just leave without any cut scene stopping our progress……….awkward, I know

Sorry for these short updates, but believe me, the next chapter it’s a highlight from this game, so expect A LOT of exposition and horrible, HORRIBLE DEATHS.

Growths:

Asvel:

Str: 15%

Mag: 60%

Spd: 70%

Def: 35%

He's basically a Xmas gift: Good all around, above average Def/Bld growths and the best magic type for doubling. He's solid even if he gets screw somewhere since his promotion grants him C rank on staffs.

Edited by ronlyn

Next chapter is basically why you shouldn't do Super Thracia blind. Seriously. What happens here can just make you go nuts if you're blind.

BTW, who are you gonna train on chapter 6? Asvel, Karin or Fergus? Or even Machua? (imo Asvel/Karin are the best to train there, simply because Asvel is OP -something never changes- and Karin can use the flier glitch)

Ch5

Let’s Play: Fire Emblem Super Thracia 776 – Part VII: I got ROCK hard

Rv7vS3k.pngnB2oAb0.pngvxK0QRk.png

We get straight on into plot: Meet Claus, The reason why all timelines and universe are mash-up into this game (this plot has never being use before, I swear)

HsjHRfu.png

I gonna take my time and explain with details this hell of a chapter:

0xhZfTC.pngFjI08eh.pngAoPhbNx.png

The first you should get rif off it’s this little death squadron, made by mages of all flavors, An Pugi Axe/Hammer Axefighter (This is Thracia’s way to show the middle finger to Armors) and a Silver/Killer bow Archer who can, who can potential destroy even Leaf, my most stronger party member at this point (ironic, isn’t it?)

xVrveko.pngaJ7z2a5.pngWsBuv6v.png

Then, we have three stationary groups (sans the swordfighter that will chase us), which to all honesty I could just send Brighton and be done with all of them in seconds

qVfgypY.pngd9NzXVM.png

In between those teams, an entire party consisting on Longbow archers and a Lopt Mage it’s waiting, ready to fuck your day if you forget the fact that they have 3 range instead of 2

IYIMxuc.pngeTYqBjG.png8oOnSKT.png

Finally, A Berkserk and Dancer duo it’s waiting for us at the end of the line, packing some punch (In reality, that dancer it’s WAY more dangerous because of her doubling capacities and magic stat)

U2ZMWQl.pngRZu0PeO.png

ZUFMiYa.pnglcw3g62.png

Right in the center of this mess, these two over here can really make you appreciate HOW FAR you are before you beat this game (or at least in Oliver’s case, Claus will still break you regardless, I presume)

NoY7NLE.pngPpKt8OE.png

My new acquisition it’s no other than Nanna: Regardless if you like her or not, that Charisma will be a life-savior on a game with unreliable hits and dodges, so she will have a lot of screen time in the future

dSdcmam.pngAQSGHr6.png

Our final introduction to this it’s no other than The Roros: These creeps will appear everywhere and anywhere from now on, and they possess EXTRAORDINAIRE lucky with crits and I really mean it: If you haven’t get hit by a 12% hit and crit, you aren’t playing Super Thracia, buddy

fY1N48O.png

First turn it’s basically me putting a perimeter outside the range of the death squadron. Asvel will take on THREE AND ONLY THREE mages with help of Nanna’s Charisma (I don’t know how that works either, don’t ask). Lara just bail out in search of some booty

xKnmMJu.png

While I torment myself with all the things that could go wrong on the next turn, have a pic of Eyvel tossing a shockwave with a Sonic Blade

fvITpfo.pngsfqkYsb.png72iUdhM.png

These two grab some popcorn as they prepare to see one of the lamest cat fight in history: Marita starts her Emo phase and goes on a rampage against Eyvel (and Nanna too, but I rather keep distance between those two, because you know, I need her ALIVE)

ABbNxje.pngAYVvmuA.png

arrIiYI.pngsnW1WaX.png

EP: Eyvel demolish some bitches while Asvel kills of a Tornado Mage to gain B rank wind, which it’s exactly what it needed to use said tome. Thanks game, you’re pretty swell

CJoTi1T.png

Strangely enough, Eyvel it’s the one who leveled up first on the chapter:

Eyvel Swordmaster lvl – 26

51 25 12 32 28 24 22 10 7

In just one lvl, Eyvel got more stats that Marcus and Jeigan would get together on their entire lives

V80gMfO.png3Vommw4.png

When turn 2 kicks in, I dismembered someone with Karin, while Lifis exchange some load so he could steal a wind tome

RkGIbwY.pngj6Mhakj.png

AND the Pugi axe. SUCCESS

2eUYA6W.pngRi7Aecc.pngHmDF4Lm.png

When this happens, I just OHKO most of the magic users. Asvel got something:

xyCGT5r.png

Asvel Mage lvl – 11

38 9 20 18 17 10 12 6 6

Asvel, do you realize that you will never get near to use a sword in your life, right?

f7hk5mG.pngo9loNGy.png

I also take the opportunity and Capture the archer with Leaf and Brighton. Lara swop a life ring that doesn’t have an owner yet. Since until now I have been doing this without any kind of explanation whatsoever, I will expose all this: If you don’t kill AT LEAST 8 members of that squad in one single turn, these are the followed results:

- Getting crit by the pugi axe

- Getting boned by Silver/Killer bow

- Dalshin dying from the Hammer

- Leaf netting you a game over since all enemies will focus on him

- Getting incinerated/electrocuted/slice down by hostile mages (this one in especial since the team has basically crap for magic)

- A mix of 1,2 and 5

Have I made my point clear? (And yes, I did it without save scum. I had SO MUCH FUN repeating the same two turns THIRTEEN WHOLE TIMES IN A ROW. And no, I wanted to show off my frustration, but I have OVER THIRTY FIVE images of the same shit and I don’t gonna lose my time showing off my misery)

7MJnHLR.png

On EP, I almost fade away since I left two mages alive, but Lifis it’s a true bro and dodge a 72% beforehand

2jG4LUp.png

“What’s your opinion, my master?”

“I have seen caterpillars fight more aggressively than those three over here, heck even one of them it's screaming at that wall for some reason”

ImIJz2v.png

One dead mage later:

Dalshin Armor Knight lvl – 10

48 19 11 20 10 12 25 19 6

DALSHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emot-argh.gif

5cW82eH.png

Karin heals some of her wounds before putting her skinny body in front of an Armor Knight. #strategy

797gave.png

Eyvel killed all five Roros in the spawn of an enemy turn, and Nanna just move out of the way because worthless love interest has to be worthless

0YNlOwS.pngwN0Yo3W.png

Once Karin successfully tank two hits with her face, Machua lighting dance the mage while Brighton brings the hammer to the Armor, getting:

Brighton Axe Knight lvl – 11

43 17 9 17 16 8 18 13 10

A defensive lvl up, I hope this doesn’t become a regular thing (like Dalshin speedless growths, I got enough with Marty, stupid junk of an Armor)

QR7Kff8.png

Both Karin and Lifis heal to confront the poor swordfighter that is chasing us since forever, and will die in like ten seconds

4e1JslL.png3IQSFfT.pngCn0hNuA.png

Like so:

Lifis Thief lvl – 14

36 14 7 23 24 12 12 10 7

Fergus Free Knight lvl – 11

46 18 6 20 20 11 15 11 9

They synchronize their efforts, and I really love it

qYdDZfv.pngVrKiaQk.png

Machua acquires the new steel sword while leaving the rusty one with Dalshin. Then I remembered that Dalshin sucks, so I drop Karin’s Iron one and take it back from his dirty hands

FVzRnLD.png

Sometime later, I send Karin here to stomp this armor knight. Spot my mistake

JTlT5k9.png

Yup: these guys DOES MOVE and I left her all alone. I hope that speed comes into play………

epA6M5p.png

Welp, I guess not. Will I restart this trainwreck or there’s more than the eye can see? Dalshin will stop being useless? I will stop making these dumb questions? (Of course not). find out later this afternoon, stay put!!!!

Edited by ronlyn