Your, favorite pair for Lon'qu in the game?

Tide of Waves

1. MU x Lon'qu = S support is cute, don't ask why.

2. Lon'qu x Lissa = a cool owain.

3. Lon'qu x Cordelia = Badass Severa with Black Hair, which lots of people liked.

4. Lon'qu x Cherche = Badass Gerome, with black hair, my favorite~

5. Lon'qu x Olivia = Shy Family

What is yours? o:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cordelia, Cordelia, Cordelia, from a gameplay perspective. 6/6 Skl/Spd mods while maintaining 2 Str is simply too good to pass up on a non-Morgan/Yarne, especially when you consider the great skill selection. Everything's there except Luna, but you have Vengeance/Vantage so that doesn't matter.

I like Lon'qu x Lissa and Lon'qu x Olvia. But, my favorite is...

Cordelia, Cordelia, Cordelia, from a gameplay perspective. 6/6 Skl/Spd mods while maintaining 2 Str is simply too good to pass up on a non-Morgan/Yarne, especially when you consider the great skill selection. Everything's there except Luna, but you have Vengeance/Vantage so that doesn't matter.

Lon'qu x Panne produces a better Assassin offspring ._. well I somewhat proved that Lon'qu x Olivia can be considered more canon than other pairings so I'll stick with it .______.

I'd like Lon'qu to pair.....

What name is the girl mentioned in Lon'qu-Cherche B?

Her name was Ke'ri

Personally, I think that his supports with Olivia, Lissa and Cherche are cute, while the ones with Nowi are just plain annoying.

Lon'qu x Panne produces a better Assassin offspring ._. well I somewhat proved that Lon'qu x Olivia can be considered more canon than other pairings so I'll stick with it .______.

Lon'qu!Yarne has all of one proc to use that awesome Skl with, and it's Astra, the lowliest of them all. A big part of why Assassin is so good is it's high Skl for procs, too.

Lon'qu x Cherche, no contest. It's so sweet and touching, and Lon'qu is healed of the most painful part of his past by this lovely girl. I can't imagine him NOT falling for her!

lol why is this thread tempting me to do one for Frederick even though I know how it would turn out? xP

Edited by Anacybele

Lon'qu x Cherche, no contest. It's so sweet and touching, and Lon'qu is healed of the most painful part of his past by this lovely girl. I can't imagine him NOT falling for her!

lol why is this thread tempting me to do one for Frederick even though I know how it would turn out? xP

one thing I like the support with them, is a badass gerome with good looking black hair, on him. :D

Lon'qu x Lissa is incredibly hilarious and sweet at the same time. I love it so much; its my OTP of the game after Chrom x Avatar.

This. XD

Although CherchexLon'qu honestly is better because he manages to overcome his issues thanks to her story, I really prefer him and Lissa. (Then again, I think I generally just love making him a chew toy. "LET'S HOLD HANDS, LON'QU!" "NO." )

Basically any female characterxLon'qu is lulz waiting to happen. I can only name a few that aren't lulzy.