*#^! like LUNATICS

togan

Hiya fellow FE'ers I would appreciate some insight into my partner/offspirng pairings. I have just started a Lunatic file without having played Awakening through...I'm a glutton for punishment ;)

Here is what I have planned so far:

Chrom x Olivia

Mavatar x Lucina

Donnell x Sully

Henry x Sumia

Stahl x Cordelia

Gaius x Tharja

Vaike x Nowi

Libra x Maribelle

Fredrick x Cherche

Gregor x Miriel

Ricken x Lissa

Kellam x Panne

Does these couples procure "healthy" offspring for LUNATIC MODE...also which skills should I pass to the children with these parings in mind. Thanks for your time!!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again the biggest question I think of whenever I see threads like this:

Grind or No Grind?

Because Chrom x Olivia, despite my obvious bias against it, is objectively absolute crap when it comes to bases in no grind Lunatic for both Azure/Inigo and Lucina if you don't dance Olivia for at least 200 turns.

Edited by shadowofchaos

also which skills should I pass to the children with these parings in mind. Thanks for your time!!!

Well for the male offspring, since you're grinding... answer's pretty obvious.

Galeforce.

As for the sons that don't have that option... I remember passing down Dual Support+ as the female skill of choice for Gerome and Laurent.

Chambray/Yarne... I don't really use him. I don't actually remember.

And there are much more capable people when it comes to efficiency help.

...I'm one of the few people in these forums that absolutely dislike reclassing.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I finished a DLC-grind lunatic run very recently. Passing breaker skills to children would be a good idea, I remember that tomebreaker in particular was really helpful in my run. I'm assuming you're going to try to get Aegis+Pavise on Gerome if Frederick is his father? I'd suggest passing down Pavise if you're going to grind. (General is an annoying class, I doubt you want Gerome in it if you don't have to have him in it.)

I always go with:

ChromxMU (+Magic - Luck Amazing)

FrederickxSumia

Lon'quxCordelia (Amazing)

DonnelxLissa

GaiusxSully

VirionxOlivia (Amazing)

HenryxCherche

GregorxNowi

VaikexMaribelle

SthalxPanne (Amazing as well)

LibraxTharja (Great Modifiers, pathetic skill pool)

RickenxMiriel

The only swithcesI might recommind if changing Fred and Henry, it makes Gerome more defensive, less offensive, but it works, I guess.

Rightful King is the ONLY perk in that for Morgan.

And the damage output via Rightful King with Luna and/or Ignis isn't that big of a reliable damage output compared to Aether/Luna combo for two units if Lucina has a sister.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Rightful King is the ONLY perk in that for Morgan.

And the damage output via Rightful King with Luna and/or Ignis isn't that big of a reliable damage output compared to Aether/Luna combo for two units if Lucina has a sister.

What do you specifically need for Morgan? haha

You got this modifiers: +1 (dont even need it), +4, +2, +4, -1, 0, +2

Sorcerer with Limit Breaker, Galeforce, Armsthrift, Sol, Tomefaire, why would you even need Luna? I've done Apotheosis thrice like this. It's not like I'm wasting Chrom's (not so great) modifiers.

Edited by PacoHeavyFire

You can pretty much do Apotheosis with default classes with Limit Breaker. You're not wasting Chrom's mods, you're wasting Morgan's potential mods and S support with Lucina with Dual Strike+ for guaranteed 100%.

Then again, that's a niche No-DLC setup. Meh, I'm sounding like a hypocrite when I said in another thread that "I don't see the point of getting the *best* kids via optimization", since Gen 1 can take on the hardest map anyway.

Whatever.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Restoring half the damage you do against an enemy with huge Def and an x.25 damage multiplier is completely insignificant. What do you expect to gain from using Sol in Apotheosis (especially with a mere +4 Attack mod)?

Alright. So your Chrom!Morgan has +1 Str, +4 Mag, +2 Skl, +4 Spd, -1 Lck, 0 Def, and +2 Res. None of his mods are over 4. Meh.

My Panne!Morgan (+Str/-Mag) has +7 Str, -3 Mag, + 5 Skl, + 3 Spd, 0 Lck, + 4 Def, and -1 Res. Sure, you can get by with Chrom!Morgan, but please don't call him amazing when this exists (and mind you, this is only a 2nd Gen Morgan I have. 3rd Gen is vastly superior if you know what you're doing. Lonqu!Severa!+Spd/-Def Morgan has +2 Str, +8 Skl and +10 Spd).

+1 Str, +5 Mag, +1 Skl, +2 Spd, -3 Lck, +2 Def, +2 Res. My +Spd/-Lck Avatar!Nah beats you in every stat but Str and Mag (Str is a tie), but Nah is probably going to wind up as a physical tank so Mag doesn't matter.

Don't like my comparing Avatar!someone to NotAvatar!someone? Look at Gaius!Nah instead. Now she has one less Spd than you, but still retains that Galeforce and has +3 Str to boot (and has Spd+2 from Peg if it's that important).

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

VirionxOlivia (Amazing)

I just saw this.

Mother of crap, in an efficiency context, a simple +1 STR to Azure/Inigo without any outright damage dealing offensive proc skills isn't exactly completely horrible, but saying it's "amazing"...what.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Ok, you know what, you win because it makes no sense to argue about this, haha this is... ridiculous on some other level, it's preferences,pair up eveyone with whoever you like, after all, with the amount of grinding you need, you can have either a nice smooth run, or a challenging yet fun one. And don't listen to people that get mad because your Morgan has a mediocre +4 in magic.

I always go with:

FrederickxSumia

Lon'quxCordelia (Amazing)

DonnelxLissa

GaiusxSully

VirionxOlivia (Amazing)

HenryxCherche

GregorxNowi

VaikexMaribelle

SthalxPanne (Amazing as well)

RickenxMiriel

The only swithcesI might recommind if changing Fred and Henry, it makes Gerome more defensive, less offensive, but it works, I guess.

Not to sound rude...but I was asking for insight on MY pairings,not who YOU would pair together. Also with my pairings,I am looking to find the best skills to pass down to the kiddies.

Ok, you know what, you win because it makes no sense to argue about this, haha this is... ridiculous on some other level, it's preferences,pair up everyone with whoever you like, after all, with the amount of grinding you need, you can have either a nice smooth run, or a challenging yet fun one. And don't listen to people that get mad because your Morgan has a mediocre +4 in magic.

Ohohohoho... playing the preference card. So you pretty much just displayed your own pairings without any actual insight for what the OP was asking for?

The assumed context here is efficiency. Why I don't profess to be anywhere near the level that other people in the Awakening board in terms of gameplay, you do need to actually... I don't know... have an actual legitimate topic of discussion that would be useful to SOMEONE on the thread at the time.

I am looking to find the best skills to pass down to the kiddies.

Well... in all seriousness, Male-only skills aren't that great. And when looking to pass down skills, only ones you can't get because of class-gender locks when you're looking at a reclass all you want for everything because grinding context.

Axefaire would be the right one if your female is going to be using an Axe. Counter is only god-tier when used by the enemy... but it's worth passing down to Noire or something if you're gonna lock her to bows. Otherwise, Gaius doesn't really have any male skills that would be that useful to Noire.

Otherwise, I think your skillsets have a lot of freedom when it comes to inheritance. The whole Galeforce whenever possible for guys, and "give the girls whatever" since Wrath sucks and they can pretty much get Galeforce or whatever from their mother/father's class set via second seals.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Not mediocre. Simply not enough to make Sol worthwhile in Secret Apo.

To an extent, that's true- The hardest DLC in Awakening can be beaten with whatever pairings you like. However, TC seems to want a decidedly above average team, and it would be silly to settle for things that can easily be improved.

Not to sound rude...but I was asking for insight on MY pairings,not who YOU would pair together. Also with my pairings,I am looking to find the best skills to pass down to the kiddies.

Parents who are the same gender as their child don't need to worry about passing anything down. For male children, they should inherit Galeforce from their mothers if possible, and if not it doesn't really matter (Dual Support+ is OK, but you won't be using anything they can give in the long run). The one oddity here is Yarne; Wyvern Rider isn't a gender-exclusive class, and yet he doesn't inherit it. You say you'll be going with Kellam!Yarne (Kellam doesn't pass it down either), so you should have Panne pass down a Breaker or Deliverer (or change the pairing to someone like Lon'qu!Yarne, who passes it down and is currently free).

Female children depend on what you want to use them for; Axefaire is great if they want to be in an axe using class (probably General or Hero), Despoil is nice for grinding but won't help you in combat, Counter is fun for Streetpass but useless in the final DLC, Wrath/Gamble/Zeal can be fun to play around with but aren't reliable, and HP+5 is nice for uber tanks if you have nothing better to pass down. In the event that a father has Fighter (and thus Hero access) but the daughter won't get Mercenary, consider passing down one of the Hero skills- they're both excellent for Rouges and Redeemers 3, a map you'll be playing very often (Sol is probably better). Neither of them will be of much use on the final DLC map, though.

One more thing: never pass down gender-specific Rallies. On a grind run, you have spotpass units to do all your rallying for you. As for your individual pairings...

Hiya fellow FE'ers I would appreciate some insight into my partner/offspirng pairings. I have just started a Lunatic file without having played Awakening through...I'm a glutton for punishment ;)

Here is what I have planned so far:

Chrom x Olivia Good. Make sure to pass Galeforce to Inigo. Lucina can't make much use of Lck+4, but it's Olivia's only skill she can't get so pass it anyway.

Mavatar x Lucina Lucina should pass Aether or Rightful King. You don't mention what asset/flaw you're using, but I'd recommend +Spd/-Lck or +Str/-Lck.

Donnell x Sully Good. Kjelle doesn't need any of Donnel's skills, I'd advise Sol.

Henry x Sumia Also good. Henry should pass down Axefaire if you have any interest in being a General or a GK, and Despoil is fine if you don't.

Stahl x Cordelia Still good. These parents don't get anything Severa doesn't, so just pass down whatever will make your training easier.

Gaius x Tharja I don't like anything x Tharja, but Gaius is good. He should probably pass down Sol.

Vaike x Nowi Great if you can tolerate the loss of Galeforce. You probably already know this, but you'd have to make Avatar her father to give her Galeforce without taking it from anyone else (this is a pairing I'm rather fond of). Fortunately, Vaike gives her everything else. He passes down Mercenary, so don't worry about Sol- give her HP+5 if you want her tanking, or Axefaire if you want her as a support Wyvern Lord/General.

Libra x Maribelle Painful class overlap, but Brady already has everything so he doesn't care (and Vengeance is the one thing he lacks). Good. Maribelle must pass down Galeforce, and Libra doesn't matter.

Fredrick x Cherche Gerome already gets Wyvern, and will be supporting without Galeforce so he doesn't care about Dual Shields/Luna. You might want to change this.

Gregor x Miriel Vantage/Vengeance = good. Laurent won't be using any of Miriel's skills, so just pass down Renewal.

Ricken x Lissa Pass Owain Galeforce. With Owain you have to choose between Luna and Vengeance, and Ricken is the Luna option. Ricken doesn't need to pass down anything in particular. If you want Vengeance instead, Libra is best.

Kellam x Panne Thief overlap and the mods aren't particularly useful. Panne has some pretty epic offensive mods but no Galeforce, so try to give her someone who will complement them (Fred comes to mind, but Lon'qu is both decent and free). Yarne will stay as a support so Spd/Def/Res don't matter.

Does these couples procure "healthy" offspring for LUNATIC MODE...also which skills should I pass to the children with these parings in mind. Thanks for your time!!!

There's my two cents. Hopefully it was useful.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

if you're going for asset spd i recommend chrom x sumia because sumia gives lucina a 5 spd modifier which would be better for min maxing. and if you're going for str do Olivia!Lucina, but make you flaw something else because luck gives a - in str if it is your flaw,

Not mediocre. Simply not enough to make Sol worthwhile in Secret Apo.

To an extent, that's true- The hardest DLC in Awakening can be beaten with whatever pairings you like. However, TC seems to want a decidedly above average team, and it would be silly to settle for things that can easily be improved.

Parents who are the same gender as their child don't need to worry about passing anything down. For male children, they should inherit Galeforce from their mothers if possible, and if not it doesn't really matter (Dual Support+ is OK, but you won't be using anything they can give in the long run). The one oddity here is Yarne; Wyvern Rider isn't a gender-exclusive class, and yet he doesn't inherit it. You say you'll be going with Kellam!Yarne (Kellam doesn't pass it down either), so you should have Panne pass down a Breaker or Deliverer (or change the pairing to someone like Lon'qu!Yarne, who passes it down and is currently free).

Female children depend on what you want to use them for; Axefaire is great if they want to be in an axe using class (probably General or Hero), Despoil is nice for grinding but won't help you in combat, Counter is fun for Streetpass but useless in the final DLC, Wrath/Gamble/Zeal can be fun to play around with but aren't reliable, and HP+5 is nice for uber tanks if you have nothing better to pass down. In the event that a father has Fighter (and thus Hero access) but the daughter won't get Mercenary, consider passing down one of the Hero skills- they're both excellent for Rouges and Redeemers 3, a map you'll be playing very often (Sol is probably better). Neither of them will be of much use on the final DLC map, though.

One more thing: never pass down gender-specific Rallies. On a grind run, you have spotpass units to do all your rallying for you. As for your individual pairings...

There's my two cents. Hopefully it was useful.

Yeeeawwww that's what I'm looking for Czar_Yoshi...some real insightful info there. As for my ass/flaw since I am on Lunatic I went with +HP -LK (STR MAG=wash,LK only -1 and decent boost to Survival Stats DEF/RES)

Why is Fredrick not good pair w/Cherche,and what are my best alternatives. I only have Kellam,Lon'qu,Mr.V as alternates...

Lucina should pass Aether or Rightful King. You don't mention what asset/flaw you're using, but I'd recommend +Spd/-Lck or +Str/-Lck.

Lucina cannot pass on Rightful King. Ever. Marc/Morgan *WILL* inherit Aether whether she likes it or not... whether Lucina has it equipped or not.

Yeeeawwww that's what I'm looking for Czar_Yoshi...some real insightful info there. As for my ass/flaw since I am on Lunatic I went with +HP -LK (STR MAG=wash,LK only -1 and decent boost to Survival Stats DEF/RES)

Why is Fredrick not good pair w/Cherche,and what are my best alternatives. I only have Kellam,Lon'qu,Mr.V as alternates...

Usually because Frederick can be better used on Yarne - who gains the Wyvern set from this pairing, Dual Shields, Luna, and enough speed from his mother to counteract the negative speed modifer from Frederick.

Um... for Cherche your choices kind of boil down to this:

• A slower, tankier Gerome with the ability to shred through enemy defenses with Luna in addition to the strength boosts he gets. Plus, he makes a great support unit here: with Dual Guard+ and Dual Support+ from his mother. (Kellam)
  • A faster, yet weaker Gerome with the ability to Vantage tank, hit more accurately (especially if he's using axes) and dodge more reliably. (Lon'qu)
  • And... Virion. Virion is REALLY not Gerome's best option here... he's best saved for either Yarne, Brady or Inigo IF he's used at all.

First off: Drop the Difficulty Setting out of the equation. Why? In-game pairings don't mean a damn thing. It's Some Units you're using with Some units you're using for best configuration for in game- sure hypothetically, a speed pairing here and there can get access to paralogues for extra EXP and early second seals, but other than that there's no real huge change. Post game sets work as well on Lunatic+ Mode as they do on Normal. The map where pairings matter is non-scaling [for the most part. The only difference is on two enemies [secret Wave 1 Boss/Bow Warrior (Note that Bow Berserker has the same case, but is even more irrelevant)] who have weapons that are either Not-Forged on Normal, Normal Forged on Hard, and Hack Forged on Lunatic(+).

Secondly: This topic is kinda redundant thanks to this one.

Anyways

Chrom x Olivia - Sound. Gives everything Inigo needs, and gives Lucina basically everything she needs too. Results in a physically oriented Lucina, but don't count her out as a Dark Flier. Chrom will always pass Aether to Lucina, and Rightful King to Inigo. No Grind =/= No Abuse or the water trick can't be considered a thing, so Olivia has some crazy potential to pass stats to Lucina thru free EXP [dance abuse]. As far as inheritance from Olivia goes- Lucina's fine with whatever. LCK+4 is something she can't get, and Dark Flier is a sound final for her, so don't worry about passing her Galeforce. Inigo on the other hand, needs to be getting Galeforce from Olivia.

Mavatar x Lucina - Can't really go wrong with this. Lucina always passes Aether to Morgan. Morgan probably wants Axefaire from your MU, since she can't get that, and Hero is a nice final class for OLM. In-game/no-grind, this pairing is one of the only few 3rd gens to work, and also happens to be very sound since Lucina is easy to integrate, and like Chrom, has Dual Strike+.

Donnell x Sully - Kjelle's best standard father. Painfully hard to use in No-grind because Donnel is a huge liability (but they can be seed-fed, and Donnel can just work as a Pair-bot to be paired), but other than that this pairing is great gameplay wise. Sully might want to think about passing Aegis or Luna, but it doesn't really matter. Donnel should pass Underdog in a Grind/Postgame set up, and Aptitude in a No-Grind/In game set. Kjelle gets Peg Knight access, and can learn Galeforce. In a post-game set, a nice final class is Bride, especially if she's paired with a magic oriented husband, such as Brady or Owain.

Henry x Sumia - Sound. since Cynthia, much like Brady, doesn't care and gets a complete kit from her mother. Doesn't matter what Sumia passes [personally, I'd have Sumia pass Tomefaire, since Cynthia is pretty much destined to be a Dark Flier]. If you want a "Can't Get" skill from Henry, Axefaire, but it's not that great on her, since she only would be wielding it as a General or War Cleric which are bad classes. In no-grind, this pairing is hard to get since deployment limits, and Henry's join time.

Stahl x Cordelia - Reportedly sound, although I wouldn't use this, and would opt for Lon'qu instead. Severa probably wants Luna from Stahl, and Galeforce from Cordelia. Severa likely won't be a thing in No-Grind, but the pair itself is quite sound.

Gaius x Tharja - Great pair here. Gives everything Noire wants, including the Vengeance/Vantage combo and Galeforce. Gaius should pass Sol if you want a "can't get" skill. Tharja should pass Vengeance or Luna. [be wary if you've got Sol and Luna on the same unit. That's bad synergy and should be changed out later [drop sol] but is alright for main game. Aether is different since it just uses both skills.] Noire likely won't be a thing in No-Grind. Can't say much for this pair in action though.

Vaike x Nowi - Really not keen on this pair. Can't say much. I'd say Kellam or Frederick here for a tanky Nah, Stahl for a fairly good Damage Nah with Vantage; or Gregor for a quickly attained Nah [Highly useful in No-grind, since Mire killing the Boss of Nah's paralogue wins it, and Nah's paralogue shop sells second seals.]. Nah is a pretty bad kid, TBQH.

Libra x Maribelle - Brady doesn't care about anything, and a complete overlap would not hurt him in any way shape or form. He's pretty weak in No-grind, unless he's instapromoted, and that's IF you pair him, which means not benching the hell out of Maribelle. Libra is alright as Brady's father. [although I prefer the reverse- Ricken!Brady and Libra!Owain since Brady doesn't care- wanting mods over skills (his base kit is sound enough to where it cannot be improved), and Owain has natural Vantage which works great with Libra's Vengeance.] Maribelle pretty much needs to pass Galeforce, and Libra should probably pass Tomefaire [and Brady should be insta promoted].

Fredrick x Cherche - Archaic relic from the "Neo-dark ages" from when people thought the best way was to shove Luna on everything and thought shields and Dual Guard+ are good skills. Gerome doesn't want things that Frederick gives him, since his role is really "Sit in the back. Do good damage."; He'd be better off with a Zerker father, but those are taken. If possible, invert with Nah [Fred!Nah, Vaike!Gerome]. Any way, Gerome should be receiving Dual Support+ from Cherche. Gerome does not exist in No Grind.

Gregor x Miriel - Solid. Vantage/Vengeance. Enough said. Pass Vantage. Pass Dual Support+ since Laurent can't get it. Iffy in No Grind, since Laurent will be somewhat hard to keep alive at first, and his damage potential is cut back slightly.

Ricken x Lissa - Solid, even if this kinda wastes a V/V. Lissa passes Galeforce, and Ricken should pass Luna. In a no-grind setting, if you run this, Owain needs an immediate Second Seal or he's going to be bad.

Kellam x Panne - ... can't really say much. Probably a bad idea. At least it's not Kellam/Lissa. [Whoever thought that was good idea is a moron.] Yarne doesn't exactly exist in No-Grind.

Final: A Question: Lon'qu where? He's one of the best fathers, and you're not using him.

Edited by Airship Canon

don't forget stahl

Stahl is w/Cordelia...NO NOT DISTURB (sign)

First off: Drop the Difficulty Setting out of the equation. Why? In-game pairings don't mean a damn thing. It's Some Units you're using with Some units you're using for best configuration for in game- sure hypothetically, a speed pairing here and there can get access to paralogues for extra EXP and early second seals, but other than that there's no real huge change. Post game sets work as well on Lunatic+ Mode as they do on Normal. The map where pairings matter is non-scaling [for the most part. The only difference is on two enemies [secret Wave 1 Boss/Bow Warrior (Note that Bow Berserker has the same case, but is even more irrelevant)] who have weapons that are either Not-Forged on Normal, Normal Forged on Hard, and Hack Forged on Lunatic(+).

Secondly: This topic is kinda redundant thanks to this one.

Anyways

Chrom x Olivia - Sound. Gives everything Inigo needs, and gives Lucina basically everything she needs too. Results in a physically oriented Lucina, but don't count her out as a Dark Flier. Chrom will always pass Aether to Lucina, and Rightful King to Inigo. No Grind =/= No Abuse or the water trick can't be considered a thing, so Olivia has some crazy potential to pass stats to Lucina thru free EXP [dance abuse]. As far as inheritance from Olivia goes- Lucina's fine with whatever. LCK+4 is something she can't get, and Dark Flier is a sound final for her, so don't worry about passing her Galeforce. Inigo on the other hand, needs to be getting Galeforce from Olivia.

Mavatar x Lucina - Can't really go wrong with this. Lucina always passes Aether to Morgan. Morgan probably wants Axefaire from your MU, since she can't get that, and Hero is a nice final class for OLM. In-game/no-grind, this pairing is one of the only few 3rd gens to work, and also happens to be very sound since Lucina is easy to integrate, and like Chrom, has Dual Strike+.

Donnell x Sully - Kjelle's best standard father. Painfully hard to use in No-grind because Donnel is a huge liability (but they can be seed-fed, and Donnel can just work as a Pair-bot to be paired), but other than that this pairing is great gameplay wise. Sully might want to think about passing Aegis or Luna, but it doesn't really matter. Donnel should pass Underdog in a Grind/Postgame set up, and Aptitude in a No-Grind/In game set. Kjelle gets Peg Knight access, and can learn Galeforce. In a post-game set, a nice final class is Bride, especially if she's paired with a magic oriented husband, such as Brady or Owain.

Henry x Sumia - Sound. since Cynthia, much like Brady, doesn't care and gets a complete kit from her mother. Doesn't matter what Sumia passes [personally, I'd have Sumia pass Tomefaire, since Cynthia is pretty much destined to be a Dark Flier]. If you want a "Can't Get" skill from Henry, Axefaire, but it's not that great on her, since she only would be wielding it as a General or War Cleric which are bad classes. In no-grind, this pairing is hard to get since deployment limits, and Henry's join time.

Stahl x Cordelia - Reportedly sound, although I wouldn't use this, and would opt for Lon'qu instead. Severa probably wants Luna from Stahl, and Galeforce from Cordelia. Severa likely won't be a thing in No-Grind, but the pair itself is quite sound.

Gaius x Tharja - Great pair here. Gives everything Noire wants, including the Vengeance/Vantage combo and Galeforce. Gaius should pass Sol if you want a "can't get" skill. Tharja should pass Vengeance or Luna. [be wary if you've got Sol and Luna on the same unit. That's bad synergy and should be changed out later [drop sol] but is alright for main game. Aether is different since it just uses both skills.] Noire likely won't be a thing in No-Grind. Can't say much for this pair in action though.

Vaike x Nowi - Really not keen on this pair. Can't say much. I'd say Kellam or Frederick here for a tanky Nah, Stahl for a fairly good Damage Nah with Vantage; or Gregor for a quickly attained Nah [Highly useful in No-grind, since Mire killing the Boss of Nah's paralogue wins it, and Nah's paralogue shop sells second seals.]. Nah is a pretty bad kid, TBQH.

Libra x Maribelle - Brady doesn't care about anything, and a complete overlap would not hurt him in any way shape or form. He's pretty weak in No-grind, unless he's instapromoted, and that's IF you pair him, which means not benching the hell out of Maribelle. Libra is alright as Brady's father. [although I prefer the reverse- Ricken!Brady and Libra!Owain since Brady doesn't care- wanting mods over skills (his base kit is sound enough to where it cannot be improved), and Owain has natural Vantage which works great with Libra's Vengeance.] Maribelle pretty much needs to pass Galeforce, and Libra should probably pass Tomefaire [and Brady should be insta promoted].

Fredrick x Cherche - Archaic relic from the "Neo-dark ages" from when people thought the best way was to shove Luna on everything and thought shields and Dual Guard+ are good skills. Gerome doesn't want things that Frederick gives him, since his role is really "Sit in the back. Do good damage."; He'd be better off with a Zerker father, but those are taken. If possible, invert with Nah [Fred!Nah, Vaike!Gerome]. Any way, Gerome should be receiving Dual Support+ from Cherche. Gerome does not exist in No Grind.

Gregor x Miriel - Solid. Vantage/Vengeance. Enough said. Pass Vantage. Pass Dual Support+ since Laurent can't get it. Iffy in No Grind, since Laurent will be somewhat hard to keep alive at first, and his damage potential is cut back slightly.

Ricken x Lissa - Solid, even if this kinda wastes a V/V. Lissa passes Galeforce, and Ricken should pass Luna. In a no-grind setting, if you run this, Owain needs an immediate Second Seal or he's going to be bad.

Kellam x Panne - ... can't really say much. Probably a bad idea. At least it's not Kellam/Lissa. [Whoever thought that was good idea is a moron.] Yarne doesn't exactly exist in No-Grind.

Final: A Question: Lon'qu where? He's one of the best fathers, and you're not using him.

Wow Airship Canon that's alot to take all at once...Ok I've recovered,so you say Vaike x Nowi is no good...will you please elaborate.

Aslo you have issue with Fred x Cherche...why,do tell please.

And finally if Kellam is no go with Panne,then who takes his place...either Lon'qu,Fred,Vaike,Virion.

Grooms to be: Vaike,Lon'qu,Fredrick,Kellam,Virion

Brides to be: Nowi,Cherche,Panne

...OR FOREVER ALONE T.T

MODEDIT: yo dog edit, don't doublepost

Edited by Integrity

Frederick!Cherche, Lonqu!Panne, and Kellam!Nah

Dude you need to take it down a notch...I already said Fred!Cherche in OP.

And Kellam!Nah...is that even possibru >.>

Lonqu!Panne is valid,but is it teh BEST!!!