AR Encrypting/Hack Tutorials

Mantle Skill

Testing with AR codes has been done to slap this skill on Ike. The codes were already hexed added and everything by other more experienced hackers before I've encrypted them. Next after doing that, you then have to encrypt the codes with GCNncrypt with game ID 374. It then should give you the AR Code which is no more than two lines long. To get the game ID of the game, you have to obtain the master code of the game and then put it in your GCNncrypt data and decrypt it without touching the game ID directory (Leaving it at 000 in other words). It then should get you the ID to hack your game.

PS: There is alot to be learned about hex adding and everything before I can apply skills to other characters. It's no wonder that folks like Rey(Shadow Of Chaos) and Mage Knight404 get alot of subscribers on youtube. Because they have hacked these games from scratch. It's actually quite complicated to explain on how to hex add and everything.

But here are the raw codes that you have to have a GCNncrypter to encrypt to get the codes.

Here is where you can get the other AR codes to this game aka Mantle skill. (All 50 pages has codes throughout the topic along with good explanations regarding them.

Here is an explanation of how to use the GCNcrypt. Ones that you have to hex add along with the raw code will get you a raw code that you can then use GCNcrypt to obtain the AR code. Also, do not get this AR as you cannot add any codes on it and it will downright be almost a complete rip off. But...it'll still allow you to bypass regional locking to games which that is the only thing that I can ever say anything positive about it. You get this one to add codes on it. Be sure to get these as you also cannot use the debug menu in SSBM with this piece of shit. Which that is the greatest feature in that game that game programmers were meanting to use to program the game and for testing as they have forgot to take it out after they were finished with it. Anyway, back on topic. Be sure to get one of the AR's that you can find on e-bay(most likely), or rarely at amazon.com. The Wii's AR's cannot add codes either, but you can download the codes online through your port on the computer which you cannot do with a Gamecube infused one. Don't get the Gamecube/Wii fused ones as no codes cannot be added on them, period! The codes that are on those are all you get. Yep. That's it. Anyways, this topic is to teach newcomers how to hack the games from scratch, and; or to encrypt raw codes.

Here also explains about other things to learn to hack games from scratch.

Here is another

I've made to show what these old AR's can really do.

Here is Greil performing with the Ragnell...

Here is the Gungurant...

Here is what happens if you try to use the Alondite/Ragnell/Gungurant without the right coding...

Edited by Dark_Huntress

• 6 months later...

Hey, i've watched your videos, and im wondering, is there a code for me to use to all unit to use alondite, or all weapons?