The UBER SPEAR Glitch

Raven

It's great. Oswin is even more of a tank now (lv5 General (so far) with 64hp), and Florina is like a demon on wings. I just use a Hammerne Staff on it when it's uses get low, although I only use it on special occasions.

For those who don't know what this glitch is, just check out the FE7 section of the site.

Anyone else ever tried obtaining this?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it multiple times. I only think it makes the game a little too easy, but that could be just me.

I'm sure it would help in sticky situations (if you can find any outside of HHM), but other than that, I wouldn't use it alot because it would run out of uses, which would be quite disappointing.

Would this glitch most likely screw up the game?

And I never attemped that glitch.

nope. doesnt screw it up at all. that spear is worth the trouble

What exactly do you mean? Do you mean in order to get Vaida's uber spear she has to be near a Shaman carrying Luna to activate the glitch?

No, I mean it is easier in Eliwood's because there is a shaman that if you trade the spear to him, he will drop it instead of Luna. She is on the other side in Hector's though.

I'm pretty sure the JP Version is quite different from the NA and the EUR Version anyways I attempted the Uber Spear glitch and it work successfully. However, the glitch involves lossing the Luna tome. :( I given the Spear to Eliwood. He kinda needs it because of his speed cap of 24...

n753780525_2658450_266.jpg

The Japanese game is a little bit different from the English game. The main difference is enemy placement, if I recall correctly, but it could also mean that the Uber Spear Glitch is not in the Japanese version.

The Japanese game is a little bit different from the English game. The main difference is enemy placement, if I recall correctly, but it could also mean that the Uber Spear Glitch is not in the Japanese version.

And well it work, I was able to get the spear and I gave it to Eliwood. See above.

Yeah.

Never used it.

Oh hey, you've been absent for a long time.

And you should try it sometime, it's quite worth the very little effort.

Oh hey, you've been absent for a long time.

And you should try it sometime, it's quite worth the very little effort.

Yes I have.

Actually, I just forgot to give it to Oswin at the end XD

Canas does alright for me. I mean cuz he is the only one that can weild Dark magic (better than knoll)