[SOLVED][FE7] ROM crashes every time I add a new map sprite

Avril Lavigne

So I have been fooling around with adding map sprites and I have followed the tutorial on how to do it. Anyways, after inserting my standing map sprite in GBAGE, it crashes. Blank screen when I open my ROM.

I tried writing to the free space in the ROM, and at the end of the ROM to see if that was the problem. It wasn't. And here I am just thinking of ways to prevent it from crashing.

I tried using different sprites, crashed.

I tried downloading a new GBAGE, crashed.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO :(

Edited by Avril Lavigne

Once you open GBAGE, don't go to the offset before importing your image. Just go right awayto image control ->import bitmap, and write the offset there. Make sure that you are importing to free space and that the "Import Palette" box is not ticked.

give us offsets and the graphics you used.

Otherwise it's p much impossible to help you. (you should include these details in the OP)

I will let you know if I have anymore problems but it appears as though I have figured it out.

Once you open GBAGE, don't go to the offset before importing your image. Just go right awayto image control ->import bitmap, and write the offset there. Make sure that you are importing to free space and that the "Import Palette" box is not ticked.

THANK YOU!!! This appeared to fix my problem. Will test more later today to make sure this is the fix. Once again, thank you.