Chapter 14 Desert Map

Lupo

Limited movements from the from the desert map. Hard to rescue her especially when you want Items burried in the sand somewhere that you probably won't get the Gaiden stage on time. Fog of war...terrible seeing as its too difficult to see your enemies of where they are when there's like FE6 Dragon Riders wondering around in the map like that and not to mention 2 Gay Beserkers and a bunch of Brigands coming later in their phase. One hit from them is all they need to slaughter Sophia. She's so hard to train on that map considering she starts at level 1 with a speed of 0?! She can't even double attack.

Limited movements from the from the desert map. Hard to rescue her especially when you want Items burried in the sand somewhere that you probably won't get the Gaiden stage on time. Fog of war...terrible seeing as its too difficult to see your enemies of where they are when there's like FE6 Dragon Riders wondering around in the map like that and not to mention 2 Gay Beserkers and a bunch of Brigands coming later in their phase. One hit from them is all they need to slaughter Sophia. She's so hard to train on that map considering she starts at level 1 with a speed of 0?! She can't even double attack.

A speed of 0? Is that physically possible?

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump this topic and double post, but I would like to say I am now here, but to get to 14x I need to "Complete Ch 14 within 25 turns and Sofiya must be alive", as well as going for every item, this should be fun. Plus it is a fog of war. Even more fun. Let the fun begin.

Edit - Completed 14 perfectly, going for 14x.