Share something interesting about yourself!

Popo

I'm trying to break up the wave of judging threads with something different. XD As the title implies, post a couple of interesting facts about yourself. It doesn't have to be anything life-changing; just think of things that people don't know about you, something surprising, something you want others to know, etc. It could be fun to find out more about each other. :3

I'll start:

- I'm a female. I get called sir, dude, and bro a lot. XD

- I'm left-handed.

- I've been IN the FE fandom for over ten years.

Edited by Popo

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aoisvhnvusnzdkbvjuerbver

4'10" ;~;

Half native american, the rest a mix of german, irish, I think polish, and some other european countries. And my mother was born in Canada.

Since we were kinda just talking about this in FE4... Last name is german.

While I am very very creative and artistic (I enjoy drawing and spriting and writing stories and I guess writing drums in my mind counts) I never really get anything done because of horrible habits like procrastination and ADD so I very easily get distracted XD

Isn't the FE fandom more populous than 1 person?

SILENCE. That was a typo. :awesome:

I once won an award for drawing a girl's shoe! :awesome:

You're going to have to back that up with pictures. XD

Edited by Popo

-My last name means "orange" in Chinese.

-I lost 50 lbs over the past 8 months.

-My most prized possession is a club volleyball t-shirt.

You're going to have to back that up with pictures. XD

This was many, many, many, many years ago, dear. Some of SF's members did not even exist at that time...

Hmm...

- I never make eye contact with people when I talk because I'm that shy

- Despite the above, I was able to do my campaign speech in front of my whole high school (except for Grade 12's since they aren't around for next year so there's no point for them to vote) while running for treasurer twice with no problems(I even sang a song for my campaign the second time, which I wrote myself).

- I write lyrics to video game music, brentalfloss style

- I never wear shorts because they're not comfy and easy to wear (that, and I have bad experiences as a kid always tripping and getting bloody knees)

- I have never been stung by a bee or wasp

- I have never broken any bones

- I'm a female. I get called sir, dude, and bro a lot. XD

I didn't know you were a girl until now. I always thought you were male because the name Popo is male (not to mention Popo in Ice Climbers is male).

- I never make eye contact with people when I talk because I'm that shy

Ooh same for me =o I can't really even get myself to make contact with my family because... well I'm not shy around them it just feels kinda weird or awkward to me, like it feels as if I'm staring at them impolitely or something. XD

I've never broken any bones before either =o

Let's start with this one: people frequently mistake me for a guy over the Internet, unless I specify otherwise. Or someone else does.

-I am notoriously unskilled with a bow, be it an actual or virtual one.

-Since names seem to be a hot topic, mine equates to "Prince of Arias"

-I have a bunch of fancy lookin' junk lyin around from the office of the former president of Cal Poly Pomona, including a golden model ship that was a gift from the former Minister of Education in South Korea.

-I believe the love of food is the only honest love in this world.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD=

How?!

We were fighting in the rain with swords. When I chopped off his head. Next thing I knew I was floating in the air yelling "there can be only one!"

Ooh how about I tell about the variety in my name? =D

My first name is Irish, my middle name is French, and as I already said my last name is German~

Also Boron girls very often get mistaken for guys =o But I think it probably does happen to you more than other girls.

But I know there were many many people who thought I was male even though I specified that I was a girl. But then againt here are still those guys who come on here and fake their gender to mess around with others.

We were fighting in the rain with swords. When I chopped off his head. Next thing I knew I was floating in the air yelling "there can be only one!"

Ohhhhh okay then~

The last person I knew who (indirectly) got someone killed ended up killed himself. But I really liked him and don't think he should've killed himself ;~; He has no idea how many people he damaged when he did it... And he was still so young too.

^I guess that could be another interesting fact about me...?

Edited by Freohr Datia

Also Boron girls very often get mistaken for guys =o But I think it probably does happen to you more than other girls.

When I was in high school, we played speedball in PE for a couple of weeks. We had like 12 girls in my class that semester and 30 something guys. My PE teacher (who had me before in his class the previous year) stuck me on the guys' speedball team instead of the girls'. Make what you will of that.

When I was in high school, we played speedball in PE for a couple of weeks. We had like 12 girls in my class that semester and 30 something guys. My PE teacher (who had me before in his class the previous year) stuck me on the guys' speedball team instead of the girls'. Make what you will of that.

Ahh I thought you were only referring to online.

Continuing on with the whole name thing, my last name roughly translates to 'Dweller of the Forest' in some REALLY old language from an area around Scotland. Pretty amusing considering how much time I spend on this site. Oh yeah, and I'm 6'5 and not done growing yet.

Edited by Eail

Ahh I thought you were only referring to online.

Well, I don't look like a guy in real life (unless I was trying really hard, you could probably tell I'm female just by my looks). But apparently I didn't act like the other girls in PE.

Oh this looks like fun.

-I skipped a grade and was known as a child prodigy (lol that was a false prophecy).

-I graduated high school at 16.

-All adults that know me consider me wise, especially for my age.

-I stopped someone from committing suicide.

-I've never broken any bones.

-I really enjoy meeting new people and getting to know them. In fact, my goal is to befriend as many people on this site as possible.

-One of my goals in life is to make a positive impact on every person I meet.

-I love rap/hip hop.

-I'm a big sports fan (mainly baseball, basketball, football, and soccer). I played baseball (second base) in high school. I only struck out twice in my career, and had more walks than actual at-bats due to my lack of height.

-I've had a lot of near death experiences, so I suppose I don't take life for granted as much as the average person.

-I don't like taking life seriously, and joke around a lot, but I know how to be serious when necessary.

-I'm always there for my friends, to the point that they call me "superman".

-I'm currently single (so ladies get at me wink.gif).

-I always focus on the good in people.

-I tend to be really blunt, and accidentally say things I later wish I kept quiet about.

-I have a really complex personality, which tends to confuse a lot of people who first meet me.

Oh yeah, and I refer to everything as "cute", whether it is or not.

Edited by Helios

<3's for this thread! It's interesting.

~ I sing to myself when I'm doing things like chores or just taking a stroll.

~ I'm a beginner Chinese-style watercolor painter.

~ I can improvise somewhat well with the piano.

~ I'm a foodie, therefore I always try something new when it comes to food.

~ Expanding on that, when I go to a familiar restaurant, I make it a goal to try and order something different. (Though that's kind of hard especially if you've ordered something delicious previously and badly want to have it again.)

~ I haven't had a soda or milk in 2 years.

~ When I was a kid, I wanted to be an Entomologist. Right now I aspire to be a musician / well-known humanitarian.

~ I always make eye contact with people when I talk to them.

Edited by Esme

Ok... Let's see.

• Left-handed.
  • Living in Wales.
  • Irish surname.
  • In a long-distance relationship. Literally a thousand miles from here to Poland.
  • I like maths (nothing crazy hard though), I like art, I like writing, I like creating things like sigs and avvys,
  • I'd say I'm a 'jack of all trades, master of none'
  • I'm very patriotic of my Welsh heritage. We're only a population of 2.9 million compared to Scotland's 5.1 million and England's 51.5 million.
  • I hate revision...
  • As for FE, I've been involved with it since... 2004-5, maybe? So at least 7 years.
  • Other favourite game series would include the Ace Combat series.
  • As for British Politics, I vote Labour. Get rid of these Tory Conservatives who care for nothing but the well-off rich populace, their rich mates and themselves as soon as possible.
  • Rugby is my favourite sport.

Blea, that's all that I find even partially interesting for now.

it's weird to see this kind of thread in FftF instead of in general.

anyways:

- I share my full name with hundreds, if not thousands of other people.

- I thought my nickname (whase) was unique, until I found out some people have it as a last name.

- you pronounce whase as you would pronounce "waste", but without the "t"

- I don't like new, with pretty much anything

- only thing I'd like new is to finally fall in love.

- I've read the getting angry and falling in love parts in your brain are connected, I never experienced either. I hope nothing is wrong with my brain...