Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

Nice to meet you, Spector.

And there's always the chance that Hoss is... You know... Gone. 6 feet under.

Huh. I wonder if that saying applies in Canada. No offense, etern.

But I wonder how similar American sayings and Canadian saying are.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to try to record things ahead of time, just so I can have it when I need it. With that said, I'm trying to record death messages, but have run into an annoying situation.

> Lethe & Mordecai have a different death quote in Chapter 9

>> Naesala has a death quote in Chapter 19 (While I DO have it recorded, it has background music, which makes it harder to edit.)

>>> Gatrie has a death quote in Chapter 13 (When you have Green Gatrie/Astrid)

>>>> TIBARN has a death message in chapter 17, and 28. And while it's most likely easier to record his death message in chapter 28, at the same time, REYSON has a death message in chapter 17, if TIBARN is dead!

How do you suppose I go about obtaining these?

Can't you just check the scripts from Serenes Forest, or just Google it? I'm pretty sure they have it. Google has everything. The only other possibility is to do at least two more playthroughs, and that's daunting at best.

I need a video of their death messages.

why bother? much like the Burger King's death quote in part 1 of radiant dawn, the programmers put them in just in case there was a curious hacker. there is no possible way to get them in regular play.

The Burger King? I think I'm missing something...

And I think Tomo is right. They're only there just to take up space and for any curious hackers. I don't think it's possible to screw up that badly on purpose, let alone accidentally. I don't think we should do those, and I don't think anyone would expect it of us.

People nickname Black Knight, Burger King.

I'll just do what I'm doing with Escape Quotes -- I'll post a picture, and have the audio in the background.

Something like this:

Astrid_Escape.png

Except instead of saying "___ Escape," it'll say something like "Tibarn's Death Message [Chapter 17]."

Okay, that makes sense.

BK and the Death Quote thing.

How would you even kill the Black Knight? Equip a bronze sword, and solo the final map? Would that work? He regens 18 freaking life a turn. They'd be lucky to do 2 damage.

Oh, and I sent my audition for Shinon. But it's really short, because I couldn't get the script (on my phone, dang it!) and I didn't realize that until about two seconds before recording. So I made it up as I went.

Naturally, the Black Knight can only be killed with two weapons -- Ragnell and Gurugarant. So, Ashnard would have the chance of killing him.

.... That's just a giant thing of white. I'm assuming that my phone sucks again, and you're not just really excited about giant empty spaces.

its a video of someone who hacked the game so jarod could kill the burger king.

Sorry for the delay.

I loved your voice for Volke. Soren I'm neutral about, and Haar was quite interesting.

Shinon I can't seem to hear. The 3GP file seems...broken or something.

Okay, I'll see what I can do about Shinon. I'm trying to get a new mic, but I'm having trouble getting money. And I'm assuming you're talking to someone else about Soren, Haar, and Volke. The 3GP file was recorded on my phone as a video, and I was outdoors in the wind. I doubt that worked out well.

By the way, what did you use to play the 3GP file? I've been trying to find something to play it with on my computer, with no success.

Ah, yes, it was at someone else. Sorry, I don't pay attention to the names of those who email me. Lawl.

Sorry for the delay.

I loved your voice for Volke. Soren I'm neutral about, and Haar was quite interesting.

I felt bad after sending the Soren file, because I didn't do anything special for it. I just rolled with Kyon-ness and didn't think better of it till the next day.

Edited by Spector