• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"You cannot choose how the characters die after the game begins"

Poor Derrick, "If I wasn't rushed, I'd take my time and think"

"You cannot choose how the characters die after the game begins"

Poor Derrick, "If I wasn't rushed, I'd take my time and think"

I don't people realize how much pressure Derrick is under when it comes to streaming review copies of games due to him having a strict time limit for how much he can stream. Especially Revelation. 30 minutes is a short amount of time for a Fire Emblem game.

Thanks for posting. 42 minutes, wow...

No problem. I've been stalking twitter and YouTube for any kind of Fire Emblem Fates related content from Polygon, GameXplain, and IGN. XD

Can someone just make a list of all of their Q&A's? I'd rather read than listen to this.

If I had the time and if I could type fast, I would. XD

It's a 42 min vid but I'l do it. It's mostly generalized opinions, 17minutes in, nothing that official

"How hard is it? Who'd you marry" etc

That said,

[5:27:43 PM] Elieson: GameXplain says best waifu is
[5:27:46 PM] Elieson: Felicia

I would absolutely love it anyone who would go through the trouble for me.

I might go and compile a text version of it. It will be after I watch/finish the video myself if I manage to get around to it.Nevermind, Elieson has you covered.

Edited by KazeNinja17

They say nothing interesting aside from female kannas name possibly being Fuma.

ARGH. You beat me to it.

At least Derrick says the Nohr story is good. Perhaps Treehouse really did buff up the writing.

The only downsides I really heard him mention was the voice acting, of course. In my book, that's small potatoes. Take Xenogears that had an incredible story (incredibly insane, I should add), but horrendous voice work. The good story is what kept me interested.

ARGH. You beat me to it.

At least Derrick says the Nohr story is good. Perhaps Treehouse really did buff up the writing.

The only downsides I really heard him mention was the voice acting, of course. In my book, that's small potatoes. Take Xenogears that had an incredible story (incredibly insane, I should add), but horrendous voice work. The good story is what kept me interested.

That being said, he's only up to chapter 16, and said that the best written character was Corrin so

Either he hasn't encountered the bullshit contrivances yet or he has pretty low standards

But either way I'm keeping optimistic!

So if female Kanna is Fuma, does that mean this is the same for male? Fuga canon husband.

"Is there any references or easter eggs to past Fire Emblem games?"

"Not that I've seen."

... *stares at Odin, Selena, and Laslow* HMMMM.

He did say that he didn't far into Awakening's story, so it wouldn't be surprising if he never got Owain, Severa, and Inigo.

anyone got the tl;dw skinny?

A lot of stuff that we already know about. The possibility of Kanna being named Fuma. And a few gameplay related stuff. Nothing in terms of BIG revelations.

He did say that he didn't far into Awakening's story, so it wouldn't be surprising if he never got Owain, Severa, and Inigo.

You make a good point, he probably didn't come across them.

--

He said he really likes the story, so here's hoping that they touched it up a bit considering the general negative opinion I've seen in regards to it.

Fuma, huh?

Hmmm...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fuma

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fork_Union_Military_Academy

http://www.fumasalon.com/

These are some of things I found on Google.

Also, isn't one of the places in game called "Fuuma"? Unless they changed it and I missed it.