O-sawa Mitsuki FE4 manga translation thread

Tomoyo

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Finn/Lachesis fangirl side is crying.

Hm....Does that mean Lachesis will have a child with Eltshan? that'd be awesome.

I also like Finn/Lachesis in-game...but Finn looks like a dork(or at least a kid) in the manga....so...yeah Lachesis seems 'too' refined for him...

Also, I don't see Holyn/Beowulf?

Hm....Does that mean Lachesis will have a child with Eltshan? that'd be awesome.

Well Aless was suppose to be that child, but nintendo didn't want that incest, so they added Elto's wife in order to avoid all that. I can't even begin to imagine Aless's amazingness if he had had Lachesis as a mother (a godlike character would then truly be a god because of all that holy blood)

Well Aless was suppose to be that child, but nintendo didn't want that incest, so they added Elto's wife in order to avoid all that. I can't even begin to imagine Aless's amazingness if he had had Lachesis as a mother (a godlike character would then truly be a god because of all that holy blood)

He'd be worse.

Charisma instead of Pursuit, Continue and Ambush? No thanks.

"Her children are Nanna, implied to be her daughter from Fin, and Delmud, implied to be her son from Beowolf."

~ from http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Rackesis

Hmp...I've never read the fire emblem wiki or played FE Thracia....

I would hate it if the manga turns out to be similar to the description :/

I'm a better suitor for Lachesis :D

"Her children are Nanna, implied to be her daughter from Fin, and Delmud, implied to be her son from Beowolf."~ from http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/RackesisHmp...I've never read the fire emblem wiki or played FE Thracia.... I would hate it if the manga turns out to be similar to the description :/I'm a better suitor for Lachesis :D

I don't think Beowolf is appearing in this manga, so I think Fin will be Delmud's daddy. The main reason why people think Delmud is Beowolf's child is because Delmud has the Beosword.

Wait, so Grahnye is the one who has all those skills o.O .... And Elto has no skills himself?

Pretty much. You can check Elto's status screen on CH1 or CH3 and it shows no skill whatsoever.

Pretty much. You can check Elto's status screen on CH1 or CH3 and it shows no skill whatsoever.

It's a good thing thing that he has none of those skills...Fighting him would be ALOT harder...

But on another note...Why is there no Holyn! He's like my favorite character! ( Course all the Isaacians are my favorites...) Was he cut just so there was no implications between him and Lex over who gets Ayra? Same goes for Fin, Lachesis and Beowolf love triangle, I presume?

Shame...But the manga is definitely one of my all time favorites! Can't wait for chapter 22!

Ciao!

-Eriad-

Edited by Eriad

Same goes for Fin, Lachesis and Beowolf love triangle, I presume?

I guess there's enough of a love triangle already, with this Elto x Lache x Finn stuff going on.

It's a good thing thing that he has none of those skills...Fighting him would be ALOT harder...But on another note...Why is there no Holyn! He's like my favorite character! ( Course all the Isaacians are my favorites...) Was he cut just so there was no implications between him and Lex over who gets Ayra? Same goes for Fin, Lachesis and Beowolf love triangle, I presume?

I guess that is why too.... The Lachesis liking Eltoshan, and later being falling for Beowolf (and having Delmud) and for Fin (and having Nanna) would surely have made an interesting plot-line (at least a very complex one)

I guess that is why too.... The Lachesis liking Eltoshan, and later being falling for Beowolf (and having Delmud) and for Fin (and having Nanna) would surely have made an interesting plot-line (at least a very complex one)

That would be too long to write, considering how dramatic Oosawa can be.

Chapter 22 is up! ^_^

It's a good thing thing that he has none of those skills...Fighting him would be ALOT harder...

But on another note...Why is there no Holyn! He's like my favorite character! ( Course all the Isaacians are my favorites...) Was he cut just so there was no implications between him and Lex over who gets Ayra? Same goes for Fin, Lachesis and Beowolf love triangle, I presume?

Shame...But the manga is definitely one of my all time favorites! Can't wait for chapter 22!

Ciao!

-Eriad-

The editor requested that she cut a couple of characters out of the manga because there are too many characters. So, she decided to cut Holyn and Beowulf. She cut Beowulf because he is her least favorite character and Holyn for reasons unknown.(Maybe he is unpopular?)

In one of the SC Deluxe bonus pages in Volume 2, I translated a small portion of the Q&A that addresses this question. ^_^

The editor requested that she cut a couple of characters out of the manga because there are too many characters. So, she decided to cut Holyn and Beowulf. She cut Beowulf because he is her least favorite character and Holyn for reasons unknown.(Maybe he is unpopular?)

I guess then she is quite a shipper of Elto/Lache/Finn and Lex/Ayra.

Off to get the new chapter now.

Poor Beo and Holyn. They always get the cut for being unpopular and/or unimportant.

Definitely liking what you upload, though, and it's finally time for my favorite character of Generation 1 to appear.

I like Holyn o3o.

But I guess in terms of storyline importance, Holyn isn't nearly as important as Lex is.

Now to read the new chapter~

Edit: Damn, Trabant is hot.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Poor Beo and Holyn. They always get the cut for being unpopular and/or unimportant.

Definitely liking what you upload, though, and it's finally time for my favorite character of Generation 1 to appear.

...Well i never liked Beowolf that much. ( He's too ugly...and old to pair up with anyone...) But honestly why Holyn!! Why not cut some stupid dude....like say, Dew!

Oh well, definitely a fun read nevertheless!

Oh yeah just cause everybody saying it i'll join in too...Trabant looks cool!

Look at the Gungnir!!! No wonder Cuan died!...And everyone else involved in that attack.

-Eriad-

Oh yeah just cause everybody saying it i'll join in too...Trabant looks cool!

He does look a lot cooler than what I imagined him as

I guess it was because of what happened at the Yield Desert with Cuan and Ethlin. I was pissed at how he killed two of my favorite characters. I also have never truly seen good official art/fan art of him....

• 2 weeks later...