Favorite FE13 Character so far?

Kuki

Nah. Vake is an axe-wielder.

That makes sense. v_v I just had thought he was a hero, because of the outfit and the fact that heroes use axes, too. Oh well. :lol:

Well, Masked Marth currently goes by Marth. So whether or not he's the original Marth (I'm hoping not, personally), it seems fair to refer to him as Marth. And yes, cool design for him as well.

Just a note, but you can quote multiple posts at once by clicking the "Mulitiquote" button next to "Quote" for each of the posts you want to respond to, then hit "Reply" at the bottom and they'll all show up so you can respond to them in one post. Some people don't like it when people make a bunch of separate posts in a row, so I suggest doing so. It especially comes in handy if you get into the fun habit of pissing off a bunch of people at once.

That does not (necessarily) preclude being an Ogma.

Terribly sorry. I'm still kinda new to the forums. When several people reply at once next time, I'll try to keep that in mind.

And don't worry, I don't really have a thing for ticking people off. I do tend to be a bit annoying, though. (Atleast I think.)

Edited by Narga_Rocks

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That does not (necessarily) preclude being an Ogma.

"He (Ogma) also started an archetype, in which a mercenary or other sword wielding unit joins early to the middle of the game with good base stats in addition to having balanced stat growths, and can become some of the best units in the game."

-souce

He wouldn't by definition be an Ogma archetype, but he could very well play like him. Although I would expect something closer to Boyd or Nolan.

By that definition, no. That is not the only possible, authoritative definition of the archetype. Different definitions can give different gameplay and story aspects more or less weight and wind up with completely different yet legitimate and meaningful definitions for archetypes.

Edited by Othin

Viole is my most anticipated character so far. I lurve bow users~

I also like the troubadour girl with the umbrella. If she's anything like Clarine she'll definitely be in my party.

Oh dear, now we see the relevance of my archetype thread~

Anyways, Tiamo. Her hair and armor aren't ridiculous and she looks like a good unit.

Lol, archetype arguements ftw! :lol:

I forgot what Tiamo looked like. :< All I know is that she's another peggy knight.

Sumia sounds kinda weird. Her voice is so high-pitched. It scares me.

Tiamo~

And Sol is cute. Soiree's pretty cool too.

Yes he is kinda cute. I guess... Yeah, Soiree's cool. :3:

I wonder if Tiamo and Sumia are related?

Edited by Narga_Rocks

I used to like Sumia for the armour design, but Tiamo looks better in every way and doesn't have an annoying voice that we know of yet. Not a fan of Sumia's personality either, but her armour's at least cool. Tiamo's basically a cooler version looks wise. Long red hair, smaller hairclips, similar armour, etc.

Viole is my most anticipated character so far. I lurve bow users~

I also like the troubadour girl with the umbrella. If she's anything like Clarine she'll definitely be in my party.

You know, even though I've never played Ace Attourney before, I had a feeling Viole looked like Edgesworth. Just a little. With a little Sephiroth and Zihark to the side.

Yeah, she's cute. (adorable cute) She sounds like a Clarine type character, lol.

krom ,fred ,sol, ronku , tiamo , viole and sumia are the best from what we've seen so far imo. The troubadour girl also looks nice but her sprite has that stupid umbrella/staff thing which makes me hate her (doesn't mean i won't use her she has a horse after all)

By that definition, no. That is not the only possible, authoritative definition of the archetype. Different definitions can give different gameplay and story aspects more or less weight and wind up with completely different yet legitimate and meaningful definitions for archetypes.

I think the relation between Krom and Vake resembles that between Ike and Boyd too much to leave any doubt which archetype he fits.

I think the relation between Krom and Vake resembles that between Ike and Boyd too much to leave any doubt which archetype he fits.

That being?

I personally believe that Vake probably might be the Ogma Archtype of this game. He looks like one for crying out loud!

False, I believe this character is the Ogma archetype.

Screenshot2012-03-17at23857PM.png

We don't know his name, but I believe this swordfighter class is his class, which must be a Mercenary equivalent of sorts. It's different than the Myrmidon since it has a shield.

Screenshot2012-03-17at24136PM.png

False, I believe this character is the Ogma archetype.

Screenshot2012-03-17at23857PM.png

We don't know his name, but I believe this swordfighter class is his class, which must be a Mercenary equivalent of sorts. It's different than the Myrmidon since it has a shield.

Screenshot2012-03-17at24136PM.png

That... looks like a female to me. With breasts and everything.

It'd be pretty awesome if she was a mercenary/hero.