How many times have you completed RD?

How many times have you played RD?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you completed RD?

• 1 time
    • 2-5 times
    • 5-10 times
    • 10+ times
  2. 2. Have you used every character?

• Yes
    • No

Oh dont worry about it. Im just a hapless Soren fangirl. :P But Soren > Ilyana just generally speaking. At least in my opinion. But Rhys has like no speed! Ever! Poor Rhys.

(i also really hate Calill.)

Oh dont worry about it. Im just a hapless Soren fangirl. :P But Soren > Ilyana just generally speaking. At least in my opinion. But Rhys has like no speed! Ever! Poor Rhys.

(i also really hate Calill.)

Aw I think Calill is funny ^^' especially in the Makalov bashing conversations with Marcia and Astrid ;w;. Marcia is the funniest. My Rhys is always speed blessed and he always dodges everything ;3;. You're right though Soren is better, higher bases and flare.

Ive used Rhys a few times and he needs a speedwing to really rock shit's face. I mean, hes not terribad, just slow as fuck all. I love Bishops/Saints anyway. (but not Oliver) Ive used Laura a lot and shes so fun despite the effort. (omg the effort)

Har, Calill's personality isnt what i hate about her. I mean, i think shes funny and sassy. I HATE HATE HATE her as a unit. (kinda like how its the opposite with me and Mia. Shes a good unit in RD but i absolutely loathe her character.) Also i find Calill super overrated. Thats just me though. Ive used her before and Soren usually ends up with better speed. Calill can match it but it takes longer. Plus her magic isnt as awesome. (But really Soren has the best magic growth besides like, Micaiah anyway) I dunno. Me no like Calill as a unit. At least she grew a freaking brain and decided to use staves instead of knives. :P:

I wouldn't say I hate a character if I like them in a certain characteristic or another. Like FE6 Wendy. I like how she becomes the first female squad leader which is really cool by me, but she just sucks so badly as a unit. I hate how she's such a shitty unit, but I don't hate her by herself.

Hell, Lucia is pretty terrible but I love her. She's more workable than Wendy, though, so I just give her a load of favouritism :D

Lumi you have to finish it ;A; its a fun game 030 use Lincy she's gr8mazing

I can only finish it if I secure a good time to go over Saku's place and we just got out of the second midterm murderfest.

Maybe in a few weeks, hopefully. I only have part 4 left, now.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I wouldn't say I hate a character if I like them in a certain characteristic or another. Like FE6 Wendy. I like how she becomes the first female squad leader which is really cool by me, but she just sucks so badly as a unit. I hate how she's such a shitty unit, but I don't hate her by herself.

Couldn't Machyua/Karin have been a squad leader, considering their background (mini "guerrilla" operations)? I guess Wendy is just more blatantly stated, rather than inferred.

I meant as in her ending where she was specified as the first female knight squad leader of Ostia, not in the series. Sorry for not being more specific.

And oh god I scrollspam the fuck out of Machua to best unit on team just because I can XD

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I'm quite embarrassed to say that I've completed it only once. I did start a HM run, but university took over at the time, and I have failed to pick it back up...

If using every character means deploying them and using them in at least one battle, then yes, I have used all the available characters. Barely. I used Meg as bait in a few battles early on, but I only ever used Fiona for ferrying in the later levels until my most recent (3rd) playthrough. I wanted to try her out just to see how "good" she was...she could have done a lot worse, but she was definitely overshadowed by the other members...BENCH! I just used Oliver to weaken an enemy in his mansion and never used him again (I just like his battle music). Giffca and Caineghis were "tough" for me to use(only because I had trained a bunch of units for endgame and didn't want them to go to waste) but I finally found room for them(and Gareth) in my second playthrough on HM. Also, I did actually use Lehran to fight some spirits using the Balberith tome(because he's really the only unit who can handle dark tomes, not Pelleas).

If this game had Extra Maps (which I heard it did at one point. The music for them still exist within the game's data) and Extra Characters for them(Ashera would probably be the equivalent of Ashnard in Path of Radiance), I'd play the heck out of this game, just as I did with Path of Radiance, and even if it didn't have them(which it doesn't), I'd play it a lot more than I currently do now...which is 0 hours because I'm at college, away from my Wii(I actually decided the summer before I left for college that I would beat Radiant Dawn twice before I left)...

Edited by Rexaura888

I have about 13 clears, all from casual runs~

I haven't used every unit, by far. I think I'm going to do a run where I use characters I don't normally use. (except Lyre. fuck you Lyre.)