FE9 tourney sign-up

Vykan12

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh. I just realized it's been only three days at most (except for B2BD).

Disregard my previous post.

Yeah, sorry about that, schedule has been insane. I'm mostly free for next week though so I can gaurentee it'll be done then.

also i really wish people would start abbreviating my original username the right way

Edited by GreenHairedDraco

work

"hey BB, let's do this to eat up about 3 hours of your free time, minimum" [when I'm not working, and usually right after I'm done]

it is honestly a freaking miracle if I can even get a day to myself anymore. monday/tuesday I'm free, it'll be up by then if not saturday

Whoever doesn't put up a response by wednesday will be DQed from the first round. I think a week for every subsequent post would be reasonably lenient, and I'm willing to accept excuses I guess.

Well, a reasonable excuse would be me going on holiday to France the 20th of July, and coming back the 6th or 7th of August while probably having no internet access at all.

If possible, I really would like to finish my debate before the 20th, but that's pretty unlikely, so I would at least like to make a second post... So I hope B2DB won't take too long anymore.

Edited by Tino

Work in the garden here is keeping me busy at day and exhausted at night, so if my post is delayed, that is why. Apologies.

Yay for post! BTW, can I change from Jill to Marcia? It creates better matchups IMO.

You guys can change all 3 character choices for the next round if you want as long as there's no repeats (eg/ I won't defend Tanith again).

I am terribly sorry but mind if my post is delayed some more? At the very latest I'm all done by Saturday. My closer is halfway done.

Since you are apparently gardening 24/7, fine.

Sadly, I cannot reply to his closer until a week on Tuesday, at the very earliest, as I am going on holiday and i liekly won't have any internet access.

I had hoped to have finished by then, but Mekkah took too long.

Oh yeah, and isn't Red Fox overdue? Ether replied on the 13th, it's now the 16th, so get it up by saturday I guess.

Oh yeah, and isn't Red Fox overdue? Ether replied on the 13th, it's now the 16th, so get it up by saturday I guess.

I think it was Ether's turn to respond by Wednesday, so Red Fox isn't overdue.

Edited by -Cynthia-

We have 3 finished debates so get voting pplz.

It's going to be a while before I can judge Sirius vs Cynthia properly since at a first glance it seems to be a very close debate.