Best Skill Combination (Radiant Dawn)

Vantage-Cancel is a combo I always try to push for...but it rarely ever happens. :(

Resolve-Imbue for a character with Tauroneo or a character with high speed/magic is a very powerful combination - it can render him almost unstoppable sometimes.

There's a handy almost Ena-exclusive combination - Renewal-Imbue. Sure, her defence is lower than it should be for a red dragon, but she regains 59 HP this way. That's no laughing matter!

I find Vantage to be unreliable in this game because of speed% activation.

Vantage + Cancel sans Adept on a max speed trueblade has a measly 16% chance of successful activation. Not very good, I'd think. Vantage, Wrath and Resolve increase Vantage's activation % by a decent margin while almost guaranteeing a Wrath critical, except some enemies aren't even 1HKO'd with a critical, so I'm not sure how effective it would be...

Pass + Celerity are great.

Edited by dondon151

Vantage was nerfed well beyond the usefulness zone. It was godly with Wrath in FE4/9, but not here. Same for Vantage/Cancel.

Wrath + Resolve is sounding pretty cool, though.

Two of Resolve/Wrath/Adept on a TB. It works for me, especially on Edward and Zihark. Adept doubles the opponent, and if Wrath and Resolve work, there is a higher chance of both double and critical. WOOT!

EDIT: Damn!! I keep forgetting the Master Skill! Fix'd, by the way.

Edited by Camtech075

Also, Resolve/Wrath-Fortune/Imbue/Renewal-Pavise works wonders with a Marshall. Pwnage!

I don't think that can all fit...

Resolve has to be included. When below 50% hp, it adds spd to your avoid, which is h3x considering how high your speed can get due to the 3 tier system. I mean +40 avoid is like getting another earth x earth support, and can make certain units invincible to 4-E-3 dragon attacks.

The next choice would be rather hard. I would put celerity though, since reaching your targets faster takes a lot more priority than upping your chances of killing them with adept when you already have good offensive paramaters, especially when resolve + mastery/crit is already an offensive boost in itself.

So yeah, resolve+celerity ftw.

Resolve-Imbue for a character with Tauroneo or a character with high speed/magic is a very powerful combination - it can render him almost unstoppable sometimes.

But wouldn't Imbue defeat the purpose of Resolve?

Resolve has to be included. When below 50% hp, it adds spd to your avoid, which is h3x considering how high your speed can get due to the 3 tier system. I mean +40 avoid is like getting another earth x earth support, and can make certain units invincible to 4-E-3 dragon attacks.

The next choice would be rather hard. I would put celerity though, since reaching your targets faster takes a lot more priority than upping your chances of killing them with adept when you already have good offensive paramaters, especially when resolve + mastery/crit is already an offensive boost in itself.

So yeah, resolve+celerity ftw.

Um... Why exactly does that combo need Celerity? I can see Earth-Earth A support+Resolve, but Celerity has nothing to do with combat traits.

Vantage + Cancel = owned.

Wow. I think this was explained in another post already, but even with both Spd and Skl at 40, the chance of both of them working is... HUGE! [/sarcasm] After doing the math, it works about 16% of the time.