• FE4 Osawa manga scans - Tomoyo

Not a mistake

• To be added

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was one in Eirika and Seth's B support, there was one in either the FE8 or FE7 Axe section (it said, "HandAxe"), and there were a lot in the FE7 support section. Also, Zoldam isn't the boss of chapter 19 Hector (Boss Data) and Wire isn't the boss of chapter 10 Hector (Boss convos).

That's all I can think of for now.

I noticed this in the Sothe vs. Sephiran boss convo.

Sothe: Sothe. Now if you want to stand in our way, I'm prepared to cut you down.

EDIT: Oh wow, lol. I need to pay more attention to things.

Edited by Fireman

I think it's because Sephiran is asking for his name beforehand.

Sephiran: The depth of your feelings... Might I ask your name?

Sothe: Sothe. Now if you want to stand in our way, I'm prepared to cut you down.

There was one in Eirika and Seth's B support, there was one in either the FE8 or FE7 Axe section (it said, "HandAxe"), and there were a lot in the FE7 support section. Also, Zoldam isn't the boss of chapter 19 Hector (Boss Data) and Wire isn't the boss of chapter 10 Hector (Boss convos).

That's all I can think of for now.

Oh yeah, you don't need to mention details that were lost from the original thread, since I updated the mainsite back to the current date. So I think all of those had already been fixed before you posted them now. If not, feel free to mention it to me again ^^

I'll fix the Holsety mistake as well. I must have read that 5 as a 3 somehow.

On the Radiant Dawn class weapon page (here), it states that the Queen class can get an S in staves, whereas Elincia (the only one in that class) can only use A ranked staves and below.

The game data definitely says that Queens cap staves at S. I'm pretty sure every other 3rd Tier class caps their secondary weapon at S (or above) so it would be weird if Queens can't.

I don't think there's anything character-specific that limits weapon levels. It's all in the class AFAIK.

The game data definitely says that Queens cap staves at S. I'm pretty sure every other 3rd Tier class caps their secondary weapon at S (or above) so it would be weird if Queens can't.

Maybe it's a PAL version change? (or maybe they intended for Queen's to get a S rank in staves, but at some point decided against it and changed it - while leaving the data on the disc)

Anyway, when I'm on 4-5, I'll take a photo of Elicia's Weapon Level to prove it, OK.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

On the Radiant Dawn class weapon page (here), it states that the Queen class can get an S in staves, whereas Elincia (the only one in that class) can only use A ranked staves and below.

I may be thinking of Mist but I'm almost 100% sure that I've gotten an S rank in Staffs on Elincia.

Elincia has an A in staves by default. So it shouldn't be too difficult to see if she can increase from A.

Does anyone else have any spare time to check? If not, I'm in no hurry, so I can just wait for NinjaMonkey to get to 4-5.

Elincia has an A in staves by default. So it shouldn't be too difficult to see if she can increase from A.

Does anyone else have any spare time to check? If not, I'm in no hurry, so I can just wait for NinjaMonkey to get to 4-5.

Elincia gets S in staves and SS in swords, same as Mist. I checked.

Do you need a picture? D:

Some mistakes I noticed in the RD rare items part.

Callum’s Storm Sword can’t be stolen.

Lombroso’s Short Axe can’t be stolen.

Tormod has an Arcfire, a Bolganone and a Meteor in 4-4.

Muarim and Vika have Laguz Stones in 4-4.

Bastian has an Arcfire in 4-5.

For the Satori Signs, Ulki has a Satori in 3-7, not 3-8.

Some mistakes I noticed in the RD rare items part.

Callum’s Storm Sword can’t be stolen.

Lombroso’s Short Axe can’t be stolen.

Tormod has an Arcfire, a Bolganone and a Meteor in 4-4.

Muarim and Vika have Laguz Stones in 4-4.

Bastian has an Arcfire in 4-5.

For the Satori Signs, Ulki has a Satori in 3-7, not 3-8.

I'm pretty sure those are his exact weapons that he comes with in 4-4.

Fixed some of the problems, thanks ^^

I still need to check the FE10 item locations and possibly add an extra note about Authority in the FAQ section or Other stats page. Authority is actually covered very briefly in the FAQ (Ctrl F Authority) and also in the Calculations page. I'm finding it tricky to word properly though...

EDIT

I don't quite understand Bastian's inventory. I checked the game data, but he seems to appear twice in the same chapter. Which one is his correct version/inventory?

1) Tornado, Arcfire, Bolting, Physic

2) Arcwind, Elthunder, Elfire, Elixir (should be his Japanese version) inventory

Or does it depend on something special?

Edited by VincentASM

Fixed some of the problems, thanks ^^

I still need to check the FE10 item locations and possibly add an extra note about Authority in the FAQ section or Other stats page. Authority is actually covered very briefly in the FAQ (Ctrl F Authority) and also in the Calculations page. I'm finding it tricky to word properly though...

EDIT

I don't quite understand Bastian's inventory. I checked the game data, but he seems to appear twice in the same chapter. Which one is his correct version/inventory?

1) Tornado, Arcfire, Bolting, Physic

2) Arcwind, Elthunder, Elfire, Elixir (should be his Japanese version) inventory

Or does it depend on something special?

Probably the second. Is this FE10? If so, because Bolting is very hard to find.

That's a good point. Yeah, it is FE10.

I found a bunch of other characters who appear twice. I'm guessing the first instance is for debugging purposes or something?