Pick My Team...

Peppy

I want a balance team though so the following...

Ike, [Axe User], [Lance User], [Bow User], [Mage]

You may merge Axe, Bow and Lance User with 1 Cavalier, Soldier or Knight

5 of these people have a certain requirement (Ike, [Axe User], [Lance User], [Bow User], [Mage])

Pick the other 2 As you please...

Depending on the Team Chosen, I will pick a certain difficulty. (Normal or Hard: I don't do easy.)

Each person can pick 1 character meaning 13 people will pick my team...

The Choosing is over: I will tell you the results of each Chapter

I have started this playthrough now. I will tell you the results of each chapter.

PROGRESS:

I have Decided to Do difficult mode (With random stats), (Look at paragraph below). If things get too difficult, I will go back to normal mode. Simple as that...

I will meatshield with the unpicked units. Volke will pick Chests, Keys and Steal Items!

My Official Team:

Ike

Boyd

Rhys

Shinon

Gatrie

Rolf

Zihark

Makalov

Tormod

Muarim

Devdan

Tanith

Largo

Thank you all for picking and i hope this playthrough isn't too frustrating...

Edited by *Narshen*

Maybe not. I am using sub-par characters thanks to these people...

Ena is not an option because i am going to kill the black knight.

No characters can be used for a temporary time. They gotta be there until endgame so i picked Zihark...

I am just doing this because i am bored...

Hector Hard Mode is out of my League for now and i am going to do Eliwood Hard when i have the time...

I am currently playing Fire Emblem 6 on Normal...

I am also doing this once my team is determined...

Edited by PeppyHare4000

Take Tormod as your Mage.

Also, FE9 HM is quite easy until the last chapter, but only because Ashnard moves. You should be fine if you have Physic staves, and that Ike is Lv. 20. You won't even have to fight the enemies at the top!

Most PMUs are for Shadow Dragon, but it's nice to see a few that aren't from that game.

The Lance Position is taken. You have to choose either Soldier, Cavalier or Knight unless it goes in the extra's spot...

I'm sorry, but your criteria are too a bit too strict. It's not really fun to choose some units for you with these rules.

Fine, i will take away the cavalier/soldier/knight rule.

But the mage rule stays...

We will consider makalov gone into that category...

Edited by PeppyHare4000

What exactly was the problem, again? You lacked a Soldier/Weapon/Knight, despite having... Makalov AND Devdan. Whatever, Shinon's in.

And you HAVE a Mage. Tormod.

Take Tormod as your Mage.

Twice, now, with hourglass Tomas above me.

Edited by Furetchen

You can do hard mode with this team, srsly. Ike solo with rhys to keep him healed, shinon for some early chaps, rolf replaces him later, bexp candidate. Then you get zihark, who is usable straight away. And once you get tanith, reinforce trivializes you Ep.The early chaps are the hardest, especially if you do not get titania. If you get her, it's easy mode.

Its my endgame team. Meaning that i use both Shinon and Rolf. My plan is to use ALL Characters chosen. Not an Ike Solo with a few friends to tag along

I can see you really want me to do this playthrough on Difficult Mode.

I should have elaborated, maybe the context wasnt clear enough, Ike solos the early chapters, with rhys to keep him healed. Rest should read fine. And yes I am, because Fe9 Hm is a joke... Also, I was wondering, Random or Fixed mode? Bands?