Periodic Table of Elements ~Signup Thread~

scorri

[spoiler=Rules]

Rule 0: Don’t be a jerk.

1. This game is NOC. That means all communication must be done in thread unless your role specifically states otherwise.

2. When you die, you’re dead. Period. That means you get one bah post, and then must not talk about the game to anyone who is still alive in thread or out of thread.

3. No talking at night unless your role PM says otherwise.

4. No quoting anything I say to you. You may say your character name and summarize your role, but otherwise don’t talk about anything in your role PM. No screenshots.

5. No post editing please.

6. Going 24 hours without a post will result in a prod. If I have to prod you 3 or more times I will not be happy and may choose to either force sub you or modkill you depending on the situation. If you tell me you’re going to be gone with a good reason, I will grant an exception to the above rule.

7. Tactical modkilling yourself and abusing loopholes is not allowed, please don’t try.

[spoiler=Mechanics]

1. Day phases will be 72 hours, night phases will be 24 hours. Days will end early if hammer occurs, nights will end early if I get all the actions in.

2. Hammer is 50%+1. The first day you are not required to hammer and instead majority vote will win, but after that hammer is required. First time no hammer occurs, it will be a no lynch. After that it will be a universal loss.

3. It will be a D1 start.

4. You can’t target yourself or the dead.

5. Vanillas may exist in this game.

6. No fools and no items.

7. Vote using ##Verb: User. You are not required to unvote, but it’s nice.

8. Your role PM is always right.

This is a game for 13 players. If you have an element request, you can make it. However, we cannot guarantee that you will get said element, even if that element is in the game. In addition, if you do request an element, you are not allowed to discuss said request in the game.

Players:

1. Refa

2. Grassbridger

3. SB

4. BBM (requires confirmation)

5. Polydeuces

6. Manix

7. Prims

8. kirsche

9. Boron

10. meibum

11. shmobum