Periodic Table of Elements ~Game Thread~ Game Over

scorri

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Scumnix is too cautious to do that. They're way too random and arbitrary for him to do that.

how do you know

what if i scumclaimed, then what

Then I would be wrong? I don't know what you're trying to go for here.

scum can fabricate townreads because they know who the other scum are (so they can buddy to True Townies)

go nuts, bbm is scum

Or, you know, town can just have townreads. That is also something that happens sometimes in mafia.

Poly: do you have an actual opinion on BBM aside from "lol he's getting lynched", or on anything

everyone is scum

but nah I'm not picking up scummy vibes from BBM yet

on the other hand, Boron's bugging me because she's still on RVS, like what the fuck Boron

##Unvote

##Vote: Boron

pls give detailed reads in the next 2 minutes

Why shouldn't I have outed my townread? Does it hinder the town in any way for me to do so?

No, but what's the point in doing so? Remember what happened in C9++, where you did pretty much the same thing you did now and got lynched for it? While it doesn't hinder the town, it doesn't serve a point either.

Why shouldn't I have outed my townread? Does it hinder the town in any way for me to do so?

I don't think it actually hinders the town (scum aren't basing nks off ED1 STRONG town reads) but more like, what was the point unless you were scum trying to buddy or invoke your town meta? it's a flimsy tell and we were 2 serious posts in the game

I don't know where it's standard and accepted strategy to not out townreads. I like to do it when my read is based on a specific post or action and not just general holistic townie play.

Manix, if the mafia kill you tonight, I will apologize.

@Boron- My play in C9++ wasn't good but anyone who voted me for that particular action should feel bad. There are things that I've changed and hopefully improved from my C9++ play, but I refuse for that to be one of them.

@Prims- Why does everything need to have a point? I found someone townie and I outed it because it was RVS and there was nothing better to talk about.

I don't know where it's standard and accepted strategy to not out townreads.

normally there's at least once every two games where this comes up here. are you living under a rock?

but anyone who voted me for that particular action should feel bad.

AtE detected; remove from playerlist asap

it looks Bad to me that manix finds you suspicious, and your immediate reaction is to go "guys manix is town!!!" for badreasons when people have said that your town meta is to clear people as much as possible. since you can't give a specific thought process behind outing the read i can only use conjecture!!

do you have any scumreads on people right now at least?

I play pretty frequently and I don't follow that strategy, so it's not accepted.

Refa ;_;

##Vote:PMP

There is too much cute on this page, this is simply unacceptable.

No opinions to give?

it looks Bad to me that manix finds you suspicious, and your immediate reaction is to go "guys manix is town!!!" for badreasons when people have said that your town meta is to clear people as much as possible. since you can't give a specific thought process behind outing the read i can only use conjecture!!

do you have any scumreads on people right now at least?

I've given a thought process behind the read itself; I honestly don't see why I need to give one for why I outed it when as you yourself said there's no harm to the town to do it. At worst it's pointless, except it's RVS so ???

No, I don't have any scumreads.

@Manix- You didn't quote any of the rest of the post so I can only assume you mean that the rest of it is actually good!!