Unnamed Mafia (anon) - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iketani: it's only dangerous if you might get burned, and the only people who can get burned are those with secret identities, aka the MAFIA. Sounds like you're afraid of getting found out, HMMM?

If Iketani is Mafia then why aren't you voting him?

##Vote: The Grillmaster

Iketani: it's only dangerous if you might get burned, and the only people who can get burned are those with secret identities, aka the MAFIA. Sounds like you're afraid of getting found out, HMMM?

So... the only people who can get burned are the unknown people. AKA. Everyone else in this thread, aside from the Mafia members who know each other. That fire seems pretty dangerous to me. o_o

@Insane Techniques: cause I was responding to an obviously-RVS vote with a joke? Can't tell if your vote is supposed to be serious or not.

So... the only people who can get burned are the unknown people. AKA. Everyone else in this thread, aside from the Mafia members who know each other. That fire seems pretty dangerous to me. o_o

Wait what? Townies aren't the unknowns. The people with secret identities are the mafia. I don't have a secret identity, I'm your friendly neighborhood grillmaster and everyone knows who I am.

##Unvote

##Vote: Iketani

That italicized bit really rubs me the wrong way. Not sure why. Maybe it's because there's no reasonable way for anyone to think that that's what I meant, and I said the exact opposite.

@Grass: Lol, random post is random. (Using the wrong account, perhaps? ;P)

@Grill: Fire is fire. It can burn anyone/anything it so chooses to, intended target or not. =P

(Lol, and seeing as you saw it as you were meant to, the irony/joking aspect of my comment shoulda been clear in itself. =P)

##Vote: Schtolteheim Reinbach III

I remember a tale a friend of mine once told me. It was when we still called the Toran Republic 'Scarlet Moon Empire'. There was this bear of a man who claimed to be Schtolteheim Reinbach. But you know what? He was actually a filthy rebel! This name has a history of lies and deceit, born from trickery and foolish rebellion. There can be no doubt the scum would hide under a guise so vile, drenched with the blood of-- I mean.

WOOF!

@Grill: Fire is fire. It can burn anyone/anything it so chooses to, intended target or not. =P

(Lol, and seeing as you saw it as you were meant to, the irony/joking aspect of my comment shoulda been clear in itself. =P)

I don't get it, I took it seriously and that's how you intended it so there's supposed to be irony/joking?

Make sense please! thank you =)