Healer Mafia Sign-Ups

eclipse

the rule is worded so like

if you're Prims, town cop and you scan people at night because youre the best scumhunter, you can only claim Prims, town cop and not explain why you scan people

I wouldn't have modkilled you for explaining why you scanned people as long as you didn't just copypaste but your flavor was ridiculous anyway

oh, thought I might note

my schedule is pretty OK this term which is why I have the time to play a large game. however, this came at the cost of my Mondays--I am SUPER busy on Mondays and may not be as active on that day. otherwise I shouldn't have too many problems with activity.

also if I have an anxiety attack I'll probably have to sit out for ~12 hours but if it gets as bad as fakeclaim (which it shouldn't but JUST IN CASE) I might have to sub out, sorry. I don't want to shit on the game environment like that again

the rule is worded so like

if you're Prims, town cop and you scan people at night because youre the best scumhunter, you can only claim Prims, town cop and not explain why you scan people

I wouldn't have modkilled you for explaining why you scanned people as long as you didn't just copypaste but your flavor was ridiculous anyway

Oh, that. I wouldn't modkill you if you want to explain it that way.