Pirates of the Caribbean Mafia [Everyone loses but j00, Baldrick and Manix]

Bard

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to do baccano mafia but i think it would be better as multifaction than my original idea and I'm not good at multifaction, so you should go 4 it

tumblr_m07lndvXnZ1rpurleo1_500.gif

I couldn't resist

OH HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT A GREAT GAME IDEA

that's exactly where we draw the avatars from lol

edit: I also missed the new page lol. this bodes well

Edited by Isaac Dian

Aaaaaaaaand that's 11. I can hardly afford to be lazy now, can I?

I've been writing some flavour and doing some research, and I hope to have my role PMs out in the next two hours. If I fail to meet that deadline, it's going to be twelve hours.

Mind that until confirmation phase officially ends I will be accepting any late applications for substitutes.

Mind also that if no substitutes sign up I may still ask for substitutes if someone decides to drop out or is, uhm, 'volunteered' to drop out.

Edited by Bard

Aaaaaaaaand that's 11. I can hardly afford to be lazy now, can I?

I've been writing some flavour and doing some research, and I hope to have my role PMs out in the next two hours. If I fail to meet that deadline, it's going to be twelve hours.

Just make my Role PM and I'm cool

Role PMs written, Mod QT sent to Co-Mods, randomising player list and distributing roles. Hang tight, I'm meeting that deadline!

Note: Roles are subject to minor fixes pending Co-Mods addressing pressing concerns before confirmation phase ends. Affected parties will be involved. All those with an active role are encouraged to PM only one of the mods (preferably me) rather than spam all of us. This may mean all of you.

I'm going to nod off to sleep. Confirmation phase does not end until I say so, and all game-related content should be kept at a minimum in that time. Co-Mods, you are not cleared to start the game since people may ask for clarifications in private, or other concerns may arise. See you soon, hopefully the game'll start with bloodshed.