Pirates of the Caribbean Mafia [Everyone loses but j00, Baldrick and Manix]

Bard

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once scorri confirms the game will start.

EDIT: Only after I say so, still. Remember even if scorri confirms, game starts when I say it does and not a second sooner!

Edited by Bard

I answered scorri and once I have confirmation of her reading that, we can go off! Sorry, Sunday was a busy day for me raiding the Binding Coil of Bahamut and angsting over this school project due today, ahahaha.

All righty then!

DAY 1 OFFICIALLY STARTS RIGHT THE HELL NOW!

Due to clerical error in creating a countdown, you have 49 hours to complete bickering about the order of lynches.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20140108T2050&p0=%3A&msg=End+of+the+First+Day&csz=1

-----

'twas a dreary day. Awful day, rather. Here you all were, sailing your respective ships about the seas, doing what piratey stuff pirates are wont to do. When suddenly emerged Davy Jones, cutting a swath through time and space, and he locked the bloody lot of you in his Locker. Now that's kind of a problem, but in his grace and benevolence has offered you a solely singular deal.

"If ye pirates can come tae an agreement who to let go, well, I'll let that person go... but it won't be all o' ye!"

So you kind of have to decide who's going to spend the rest of their lives in the Locker and who's going free.

Well, obviously, it's every man for himself when you can't trust anyone... or can you? What would you do if there was... a secret alliance?

There's only one thing to do! By consensus, kill every one of you one by one until the last man standing elects himself the only pirate fit to sail the seas again! Well, that's what Davy Jones has decided anyway. You all get to bloody kill each other! Great!

So... let's get to it! Every day, you get to string someone on a rope tied to some impossibly high point hidden among the clouds and leave 'em to die a miserable and rope-y death.

Question is... who'll go first?

Edited by Bard

##Vote: SB

That's what you get for reading the thread at the same time as me. I'd vote Bard too, but I only have 1 vote unfortunately.

Mod note: Due to the bastard nature of the game it is entirely permissible to attempt to lynch the mod. However, do remember that I will lynch the hell out of you if you (try to) succeed.

Mod note: Due to the bastard nature of the game it is entirely permissible to attempt to lynch the mod. However, do remember that I will lynch the hell out of you if you (try to) succeed.

I like running risks.

##Vote: Brd

You don't get to run FSN Mafia with me anymore for that Rapier

##Unvote

##Vote: Rapier

Only scum would try to lynch the host to invoke an auto-loss!

You don't get to run FSN Mafia with me anymore for that Rapier

##Unvote

Only scum would try to lynch the host to invoke an auto-loss!

Wrong. We'll make him tell us who's the Mafia with some Jack Bauer Interrogation and then kill him.

It's a Bard bastard game.

The better question is how many people are hidden.

What does that even mean? You've never played any game hosted by Bard, let alone a bastard one (and neither has anyone else playing in this game AFAIK).