My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia (Game Over)

Elieson

FfwK6lAl.jpg

Cheesy pic because I'm in Disney.

This game is sponsored by Disney World. Don't believe me? Some guy on the street selling pretzels said it was ok to say that. I have his signature on a napkin to prove it.

ANYWAY

.::RULES::.
- I'm the mod and my word is final. Don't do anything that you expect will annoy me, even if it's not in the rules. This includes looking for loopholes. If you're modkilled, you lose unless I feel like giving you grace due to the circumstances.
- No Outside Contact, keep the talking to the game thread unless your role allows otherwise. This goes for dead players, as well as non-players.
- Don't directly interfere with the game if you're dead or not playing - if you're going to talk to other players or post in-thread I expect everything you say to have no game relevance whatsoever.
- Going 48 hours without a post nets you a prod. Going 72 hours without a post or receiving three prods will result in a modsub, or a modkill if I cannot get a sub.
- If you need a sub, please ask for it. I will be more lenient if you give me fair warning that you will be away from the game. That being said, please don't sign up if you plan to be away for voluntary reasons. This includes; limited activity due to playing other games such as LoL or WoW, posting actively in other threads such as the Roleplay boards and being active in one mafia game but not this one.
- Don't screenshot things with the intent to post them in this game while it's running.
- Don't edit your posts.
- Don't post after hammer. Warnings may be given. Or worse.
- Don't talk at night unless your role allows you to do so. If you have something important to say, say it in your RolePM.
- Have good integrity. This includes not being a dick.
- Play to win.

.::ELIESON'S PAY-SPECIFIC-ATTENTION-TO-THESE-GAME RULES::.
- Keep the insults to an absolute minimum. I will be happy to force sub/modkill if I see insult slinging. Vulgarities, I don't mind, unless used as or combined with insults.
- If you are showing signs of inactivity, you may prep a post in your RolePM that I can post on your behalf, at any time. This means, if you are away until night phase, and can come up with a post (but cannot post it due to phase rulings), then post it in your RolePM and give me a request as to when you'd like it posted. If you don't specify a time, I will post it on your behalf at phase start, assuming you are alive during the next phase to post it.

.::SET-UP INFORMATION::.
- 72 hour days, 24 hour nights. Nights may end up to 8 hours early, if all actions are submitted.
- This game features a Day start
- All lynch options (including No Lynch) must be Hammered. Hammers are instant, and cannot be undone. Hammers equal 50%, rounded up, of voters.
- Day 1 may end early with a hammer, or with majority by phase clock end. All days after Day 1 without a hammer result in a No Lynch.
- Mafia may opt not to kill once. LYLO and variations will be announced.
- 3 No Lynches result in a Universal Loss for all players.
- A mafia-aligned role can use their night action and go on the factional kill in the same night.
- This set-up is explicitly not bastard. Everything happens for a reason.
- Players will know if their action fails or if they are redirected.
- No Hidden anything, ever. No items or jesters.
- Vanillas may or may not exist.
- If you violate any rules, your faction may suffer a punishment deemed worthy to even the game's playing field.

.::SAMPLE TOWN ROLE PM::.

Dear Polydeuces, you are Princess Celestia.

You are a character in this game, but not actually. You're the host, and have flavor posted in here to describe you.

You don't have any special powers, except for your host-powers, which include calling Phase Start, Phase End, and Phase Pause, as well as posting flips, mod knowledge, votals, etc. You may operate the game alongside of Elieson (The Protown SK) should he be unable to perform his hostly duties.

In short, you are the Town Game Checker.

You are aligned with the Those of Whom Hate Friendship, and win when anypony who supports friendship has been mercilessly slaughtered.

Players
  • Mitsuki The Great and Powerful Trixie; Town Active/Passive Checker, Endgamed Day4
  • Railgun (Now Baldrick) Queen Chrysalis (Cadence Form); Town Mason, Killed Night 3
  • Kay Discord; Town 2-shot Driver, Killed Night 2
  • Blitz Nightmare Rarity; Town Vanilla, Lynched Day 4
  • kirsche Diamond Tiara; Town Vanilla, Lynched Day 1
  • Refa Twilight Sparkle; Mafia 2-shot Commuter, Lynched Day 3
  • prims Sunset Shimmer; Town Vanilla, Lynched Day 2
  • sb Fluttershy; Mafia JoAT, Winner
  • BBM, srsly Queen Chrysalis (True Form); Town Mason, Killed, Night 1
.::SUBS AND INFORMED OBSERVERS::.
A: Baldrick

- Kuroz (Game Checker) Edited by Elieson

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now BBM only has to take up 2 slots!

Prims, weren't you going to stop playing mafia?

"Just one more Mafia game...I can quit anytime I want."-Prims