My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia (Game Over)

Elieson

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not waiting for Kay to confirm, so

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN! Day 1 ends in 72 hours, or with early if a hammer of 5 should occur.

im here and im town

i don't even know who my character is since i stopped watching after season 1

##Vote: Kay

Inactive lynch.

inactive vote blatant park

##Vote: Prims

Proto you nerd; when the mod doesn't state who the scumteam is in the qt you're supposed to post in it as soon as you get the link, not leave it alone and make me think my buddy is Kay until I think to check with the mods.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Kay

I'm obvtown as FUCK; doc on me please.

okay done screwing around

##Unvote, ##Vote: Prims

Semi-serious now. Why did you choose Kay for an RVS vote when ~weekend makes it unlikely that your vote would have any effect for at least 24 hours (more likely 48). You generally put (a little) more thought into your RVS votes than Refa does, which is why this vote/question goes to you.

Proto you nerd; when the mod doesn't state who the scumteam is in the qt you're supposed to post in it as soon as you get the link, not leave it alone and make me think my buddy is Kay until I think to check with the mods.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Kay

I'm obvtown as FUCK; doc on me please.

I feel like this post is refuge in audacity.

okay done screwing around

##Unvote, ##Vote: Prims

Semi-serious now. Why did you choose Kay for an RVS vote when ~weekend makes it unlikely that your vote would have any effect for at least 24 hours (more likely 48). You generally put (a little) more thought into your RVS votes than Refa does, which is why this vote/question goes to you.

Kay isn't always inactive during the weekend afaik and I didn't really consider it when posting. But even if I had I would've made the jokevote anyway because it's a jokevote.

This seems overjustified given the quip about Refa; like BBM was worried people would get on his case for that. Could've just said "you usually put more thought into your RVS votes than this".

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

lol that was a terrible reaction. You could have just said "it was a jokevote", but choose to try and turn to turn it around onto me with refuge in audacity, which isn't something done by anybody on this forum except you and sometimes Paperblade, and get on my case for trying to overjustify a vote that I begin by classifying as only semi-serious, which is plenty by itself to sidestep accusations of my vote being bad.

but I'm legit not sure why scum would start off their game by pushing me when it's clearly not going to go anywhere? will have to THINK MORE

BBN, I do not get your Proto joke, I mean it is hilarious and all, but where does the idea come from? (as in, why are you calling Proto your scum buddy and not someone else? also, personally I think you and Prims would make a better scum team)

btw, did you just defend Prims with your last line while accusing him all the while in the previous paragraph?

@Prims, what case on BBM? (this might be because I am rusty as heck, but I don't really see one)

@Blitz- I think you should surf the M section in the epicmafia role list. Should be near the top of that list. I did defend Prims after accusing him, because his actions confused me somewhat.

However, after thinking about it more, I think that Prims choosing me as a target is null actually. While it's true that scum wouldn't push someone who crumbed the role I did, neither would town if they picked it up. And if they didn't pick it up then they can't get towncred for going after me despite that.

So OVERALL that makes him scummy because that reaction wasn't good.

lol that was a terrible reaction.

nope

You could have just said "it was a jokevote", but choose to try and turn to turn it around onto me with refuge in audacity, which isn't something done by anybody on this forum except you and sometimes Paperblade, and get on my case for trying to overjustify a vote that I begin by classifying as only semi-serious, which is plenty by itself to sidestep accusations of my vote being bad.

Yes, I could have just said "it was a jokevote" but I didn't because I also thought your post was scummy. Semi-serious is equivalent to serious on ED1.

but I'm legit not sure why scum would start off their game by pushing me when it's clearly not going to go anywhere? will have to THINK MORE

This is fake as fuck. People get onto BBM's case when he's scum because he posts lines like this as town but not scum, but the difference is that as town he only questions his read when there's reason to do so. Here there's an obvious answer: scum would start the game by pushing you because it's ED1 and they want something to attack. There's no reason for town to overthink this, especially when keeping the vote down.

Even if you really do believe what you're saying here, doesn't that mean my reaction is totally acceptable from a town PoV, not bad like you're claiming it is?

@Prims, what case on BBM? (this might be because I am rusty as heck, but I don't really see one)

At the time of my post, the way he justified not asking Refa the same question he asked me came off as self-conscious. Since then his reaction to my rebuttal is pretty bad.

Cut: I thought that if you were crumbing anything it was neighbor and not mason. If you are a mason then why blatantly crumb it instead of stating it outright?

Are you seriously questioning the exact method in which I claimed Mason? Is there scum intent in blatantly crumbing it for giggles rather than saying it outright? In fact you did the exact same thing in a MotK game not that long ago, so regardless of your alignment, I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to push here.

My thought process was that there's no point to scum attacking something they know they're going to have to drop like two posts later

You generally put (a little) more thought into your RVS votes than Refa does, which is why this vote/question goes to you.

I checked the last few games w/Prims, either he skipped the RVS phase entirely or made a vote with just as much reasoning as he did now. Don't agree with this meta read.

Are you seriously questioning the exact method in which I claimed Mason? Is there scum intent in blatantly crumbing it for giggles rather than saying it outright? In fact you did the exact same thing in a MotK game not that long ago, so regardless of your alignment, I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to push here.

Why would you even crumb Mason seriously? Also it looked like you were crumbing Hooker to me...

My thought process was that there's no point to scum attacking something they know they're going to have to drop like two posts later

tbf I wrote that up when I still thought you were claiming neighbor at best but more likely joking.

If you really are a mason then okay, but if later you go "teehee I'm actually neighbor, we were pulling a gambit!!!!!" then you should lynched immediately. No takebacks.

##Unvote

##Vote: Kay

This was a good jokevote, fight me BBM.

@Prims, I thought you at the least had some text to refer to, Refa didn't, plus you are the more think ahead kinda guy compared to Refa, so, I don't really see the case on BBM here.

@BBM, your last point can easily be overruled. I will take up any case as scum just to make it look like i did something on ED1 and wasn't useless throughout the time

@Refa, since when does Prims skip the RVS phase, he is literally the guy who always pushes the game out of RVS by making very silly votes folled by silly arguments that cause the people to break up and move to serious phase?

so, Refa, since you are here, what are you thoughts on Prims' BBM case ?

It isn't a great meta read, but at this point my vote is about his reaction to my vote, not the original reason.

Clearly I suck at crumbing Mason, because I thought that what I said was a super hard crumb, but I was planning on claiming Mason as soon as I saw my role PM, because two clears in a 9p game right off the the bat is really really strong (and so that I can be NOC TOWN LEADER #WINNING again). Also I originally thought my partner was Kay, and wasn't interested in seeing her wagoned for dumb reasons that are caused partially by her being inactive. Turns out my buddy is actually Proto, which is probably better in that sense because he gets wagoned even more often for not being very good at analyzing non-objective data.

BTW masons in a 9p game probably points to an otherwise weak town/buff scum.

Prims- what are your opinions on Refa?

Like I said, I looked through the past games on this page and in 1 or 2 of them he didn't even make an RVS vote. Regardless, that's not really the point. I was disagreeing with the assertion that Prims usually puts more into his RVS votes than other people.

I was agreeing with Prims' points but I really don't see scum claiming mason off of the bat, and voting him is just as likely to get his mason buddy to claim in a panic more than anything else.

^^Cut by BBM: That last post was a reply to Blitz.

It isn't a great meta read, but at this point my vote is about his reaction to my vote, not the original reason.

OK, I can see that. I thought you were voting him for over justifying his vote, which I see as a towntell. Sheeping obvious town.

##Unvote

##Vote: Prims