eclipse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok for realz:

##unvote##vote: Randa

The guy posted 1 contentless vote and disappeared. Aaaaand didn't even address the vote on him. This is scum yo

Voting somebody who has voted instead of all the people who haven't voted is a waste of a vote.

ok for realz:

##unvote

##vote: Randa

The guy posted 1 contentless vote and disappeared. Aaaaand didn't even address the vote on him. This is scum yo

Not responding to an RVS vote isn't scummy, what was he supposed to say, "I know you too"?

Voting somebody who has voted instead of all the people who haven't voted is a waste of a vote.

How so?

dragonfang, do you have a read on any of me, Kaoz, Randa?

Now why didnt you ask if he had a read on SB. Seems a bit off given that you came out of the box copy voting him. I don't know it's too early in game to tell.

... I don't have much to say, it's still page two.

Yep, it's just page 2 and there's barely any content. You know how to move further? Not interfering for no reason. Seriously, is becoming irritating. If you have nothing conclusive to say, then don't halt discussion by responding for others or resetting stuff back to null status, as in your #31. Is not addressing votes against you null? In RVS, most likely. Am I scum for using a null tell to reach on my case? If you don't have a posture, then shut up and watch until you have a stance on it. Your first response in #31 accomplishes nothing other than derail potential follow-ups; stop playing anti-town and think before you post; what you're posting and what will it accomplish.

Now why didnt you ask if he had a read on SB. Seems a bit off given that you came out of the box copy voting him. I don't know it's too early in game to tell.

I'm asking on those three because he's preventing me from developing further reads on the other two for no reason, when he himself doesn't even have reads on the slots mentioned.

Cool observation though. Hold hands?

I don't think Bear is a huge concern right now. It's pretty easy to see if he is mayor. Come the first votal we can see the validity of his claim. If its false then we should begin working on a case, but if its true then why would we try to get him out of the way, besides if we let him defend people and it turns out he lied then we have leads on who's scum.

Not sure how me chiming in on a rather pointless question aimed at Kaoz and disagreeing with the logic of a randa case is antitown.

Me being Mayor doesn't mean anything towards alignment it just means I have doublevoting powers, lying about it would be dumb as fuck and not really mean anything alignment wise imo (scum wouldn't be that dumb surely+nothing to gain, especially with me claiming to show up on votals).

I don't think Bear is a huge concern right now. It's pretty easy to see if he is mayor. Come the first votal we can see the validity of his claim. If its false then we should begin working on a case, but if its true then why would we try to get him out of the way, besides if we let him defend people and it turns out he lied then we have leads on who's scum.

Is not a problem of him defending people, rather than he's just preventing the game from advancing. If you check, he's not saying Kaoz or you are town, he even recognizes he doesn't have reads on you both (so idk what you mean when you say we could check his postures/defenses when he hasn't given any)

Bearclaw is basically preventing people from getting something on the players he's defending but at the same time giving people reads on himself, so yeah.

Rajam's vote on Randa wasn't very good but Randa's response to it was worse. Just putting down a vote doesn't mean anything and doesn't preclude someone from voting for you if they want.

##Vote: Randa

Also, Important Announcement: I am PGO please don't target me kthnx.

guh sleep was a thiiiiiing

for now, since from skimming through, he's bugged me the most out of anyone

will read in greater detail to get a better idea of what's going on

Bearclaw is basically preventing people from getting something on the players he's defending but at the same time giving people reads on himself, so yeah.

Rajam's vote on Randa wasn't very good but Randa's response to it was worse. Just putting down a vote doesn't mean anything and doesn't preclude someone from voting for you if they want.

You took that seriously? I'm sorry, but come on. I even stated literally two post later that it was nonsensical. Hence why I didn't switch votes at that point.

lame amazing early meta: Kaoz seems to be having fun. Kaoz likes being mafia- what does this say about his alignment???

@Randa- yeah idk I guess I missed that. But what do you mean by "you didn't switch votes"?

Rajam, is Bearclaw scum? You keep berating him for answering for other people, and while that may not be good play, is it scum play?

Can you explain how Randa's bad response relates to scumness? I don't see it