It's Time To Duel!!!! Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/in

Things may get a bit busy for me at some points so expect lower activity than usual.

Might as well learn how to mafia without spending over half my day on it.

Edited by Vhaltz

/in

Things may get a bit busy for me at some points so expect lower activity than usual.

Might as well learn how to mafia without spending over half my day on it.

You sound like me, right before Inception. That worked really well for me.

:P:

You sound like me, right before Inception. That worked really well for me.

:P:

Is that a /in~?

Also dang only 2 slots left. I DID NOT EXPECT THIS

Edited by Elieson

BBM is actually every hidden player that the rules say aren't in this game.

You know, to trick you.

But since you out'd him already, he's slot 15, since he was actually 15 hidden players
. now he's just one normal known player

Which means one more /in and I can start sending RolePMs.

It's like you all just want to join my games as fast as possible to see how horrible they actually are, you are all masochists

Edited by Elieson

Actually, depending on how I feel in an hour, I might just send out the 15/16 RolePMs, and just keep the last one on standby for whenever the final signup signs up.

I'd like to be an IO too. Of course, every time I requested it, the mod has ignored me, so dunno how much good this will do...

YOU'RE RIGHT

EDIT Now I just hope becoming an IO was my dream!

Edited by Refa

ENLVhsv.jpg

Yes, it's that time! It's Time, to D-D-D-D...D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!

Ok, here's a quick recap, since you're all probably confused.

One, I'm going to make each and every one of you want to ragequit and forfeit your membership into this game. Two, if you don't just explode from pure confusion, I'll be sure to provide little to no clarity, depending on my mood. Three, you're supposed to win, and the winner receives a grand prize of one billion do-*Shot*

*An obviously modulated and disguised voice begins to fill your ears*

Ahem. Is this thing on? Greg, is this thing on?

Yes, it's on. You're live, stop acting like an idiot.

Oh. Okay. Alright, uhh. Yea, we've taken over your little tournament, and we'ah making it ah own! Weez changin' da rules, so youse guys can say goodbye to your little friends and your little decks. We've infiltrated the minds of your friends, and plan to turn youse all against eachothers.

New and improved rules:

The mods will actually answer your questions. Grand prize is survival. Draw a card from each deck, or don't. I don't care. Losers die. Winners don't do drugs. Geez Greg, who wrote this cheesy baloney in here?

Uhh, you did sir.

That's darn right! Guys, let's have some fun! And by fun, I mean, well, you know. Mwahaha. Mwahahahahaha. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's now Day 1. Day 1 will end in approximately 72 Hours, and with 16 alive, 9 yields a hammer. If no hammer is reached, then a player may still be voted off by having majority. Also, ties at phase end aren't majority, so don't even bother asking, because if two people have 8 votes by phase end, there will be a No Lynch.

In front of you all lie four decks. Submit to your RolePM at any point during this day with: ##Day 1: Drawing from {Deck Name}. At the conclusion of Day 1, you will receive the card in said deck.

Today's deck choices are (color coordinated for absolutely no reason):

• ​Changing Jar #2 Deck
  • History of the Pharoah Part 3 Deck
  • Elemental Hero Batman Deck
  • Hundred Eyes Restrict Deck

​Choose your deck at any time (the sooner, the better, in case the day ends early). If you do not submit a choice by Phase End, you will not receive a card. When you receive said deck's card, you may use it that night, should you so desire.

Phase ends on March 20, 2am EST (1am CST, etc).

...ZeeEmm...added to the Informed Observers list.

ZM YES

COME ON YOU CRAZY FOOL, JOIN IN THE HELL JOYRIDE THAT IS SF MAFIA