Fire Emblem Awakening: Future of Despair Anthology

Here, have some feels.

[video of tears]

HJ7rP8X.png

I'll just be over here, drowning in my own tears.

No, but seriously, thank you so much for going through the time and effort of making an entire video of that section! I really wasn't expecting that, what a great surprise.

I hope it doesn't open the floodgates of people asking you to scan and translate the other sections though ;A;

I wonder if buying this using a proxy service would be cheaper...$77 is expensive as hell, even for a huge doujin like this.

She's married to Frederick or Lon'qu in most of the chapters.

Well, Owain is pretty much Lon'qu with blonde hair and yellow outfit. And not too mention how Lon'qu and Lissa support extremely fitting with Owain's father support. I alwayas thought that IS designed Owain with Lon'qu as father in mind. Clearly not MaMU considering how the plot would crumbled horribly

Oh, did the children have fair amount of story?

*drools*

This looks sad, in a fitting way. I've seen this on Pixiv before, and would've figured that the full version should be in good quality.

(Argh, why is this site using the HTML version of YouTube player? It's horrible.)

• 1 year later...

I've been trying to get my paws on one of these for ages! Where can i buy them from?

Obtaining doujinshi after a year of it production is effectively a near 0%.

So even longer (now) is... not hopeful at all.

Edited by shadowofchaos

This looks absolutely beautiful...

But I do wonder if it shows any of the other First Gen-Units besides the Potential Parents like Flavia or Gangrel...

They'd probally be dead in the FoD timeline anyway.

Off-Topic: I shared this on Gfaqs and the topic quickly devolved into a debate about Bald Eagles (Hate and Love the Awakening Gfaqs Board at the same time if any of them are reading this...)

Edited by UnknownUber

All of the pic links are broken. Fail.

Excuse you, blame my photobucket for being popular and taking up bandwidth so that I would have to PAY for people to see them.

I would suggest you actually read what the error messages say.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Obtaining doujinshi after a year of it production is effectively a near 0%.

So even longer (now) is... not hopeful at all.

So... I don't suppose i'm incredibly lucky and someone happens to have a PDF copy lying around their computer? (that could be messeged to me with a Dropbox/Mediafire link?)

Seriously, though. I'd be so grateful if someone was to send me a PDF scan of this.

Edited by Frosthrone

• 6 months later...

How many stories are in this doujinshi? Any Chrom x FeMU?

And... is it worth the price? The doujinshi is so expensive, and does doujinshi usually have no chance of reprint...?

Comics like these are the reason I'm still wasting a few minutes per week scanning through the content of shady websites. I have never seen it - maybe I didn't dig deep enough.

Thanks for showing us but a glimpse of the real work! It looks massive. Wish I had found it when it was still on sale!

• 1 year later...