Unorthodox Ways to Get High/Drunk

Helios

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/teens-turn-hand-sanitizer-drunk-183000750.html

New way to get drunk guys.

A kid from high school tried to get drunk off listerine. Ended up needing to get his stomach pumped at the hospital.

A group of freshman from my university thought it'd be a great idea to get high snorting bath salts. They all went to the hospital and had at least a couple days hospital stay.

What are some stupid things you guys have heard of when it comes to this subject?

taking triple shots of southern comfort on new year's when i was relatively new to drinking and my elder classmate friends insisted they were normal / double shot glasses only

and i fucking hate southern comfort too, but the drinking games were SO INTERESTING

(21 shots total, with about 3 beers on top)

we've also fit an entire gram of marijuana into one joint one time + inception blunt (blunt within a blunt) + cross blunt (from pineapple express) all in one go

i realize these are more traditional crazy ways to get drunk and high, but still

Edited by bllllllllllllack.mamba.ops

I've tried this and it doesn't work.

Oh wait do you mean some sort of intoxicating substance?

no he be referring to prostate orgasms

I read yesterday that six kids got drunk and hospitalized off of hand sanitizer.. they distilled it and it has crazy amounts of alcohol in it, more than Everclear. Do Not, and I Repear Do Not Attempt to drink Hand Sanitizer, Please.