Fire Emblem Cipher code (japanese Fates only)

Solanthus

Hey, I have several code distributed with FE Cipher material. They only work for japanese game but maybe some of you will appreciate them.

First come first serve:

Some theme (don't know which one):

B0HBTLNL3QG9JSKW

B0HBTLT11Q93CNGT

25 anniversary theme (female):

A09GHP510R2HLSJW

A09GHP4U2GFWHSX8

25 anniversary theme (male):

A09GJHGK0E4YA6UU

A09GJHH3237K8X7Y

Character Lucina:

A08AB82X0RK2NK1S

A08AB82P2N6MY6UM

Character Marth:

A08A910J1HGP3BFD

A08A90SA2VGLTB9T

Character Minerva:

A08AD2KC0MH0AVQG

A08ACTYS37KWLNUQ

A08AD99G0LCH4U0R

A08ACN4719T2G0RQ

A08AD97G09YX9JCW

I think they have to be entered on nintendo e-shop to work.

Edited by Solanthus

Will try this out in 10 min. Though, I already have a Minerva and Marth code, so I won't be using those.

Thanks!

Themes have to be redeemed on the theme shop, and the codes need to be redeemed in game at the dragon's gate.

Took these codes, btw!

B0HBTLNL3QG9JSKW

大合唱 ファイアーエムブレム

(Fire Emblem Grand Chorus Theme)

25 anniversary theme (female):

A09GHP510R2HLSJW

25 anniversary theme (male):

A09GJHGK0E4YA6UU

Edit: ...You're gonna make me cry again.

My 25th birthday is on Monday... and I just lost it on the Grand Chorus theme...

Edited by shadowofchaos

Thanks, I took the remaining heroine and hero themes and the first Marth/Lucina codes

I already had the grand chorus/opera theme and Minerva, so I left thoses code alone.

BTW, the opera theme is the best theme IMO and it's a shame most people here won't get to enjoy it ;___;

Also, somebody bought a lot of boxes XD

Edited by VincentASM

Thanks, I took the remaining heroine and hero themes and the first Marth/Lucina codes

I already had the grand chorus/opera theme and Minerva, so I left thoses code alone.

BTW, the opera theme is the best theme IMO and it's a shame most people here won't get to enjoy it ;___;

Also, somebody bought a lot of boxes XD

shhh XD

It was when I hoped to play the game, but I have no player around me so now I take less boxes, just for collecting ^^

It's indeed sad that we probably won't have those japanese only theme but I'm more disapointed that we never had the characters. At least Minerva, I wanted her T.T

Are Marth and Lucina different from their Amiibo version or not?

shhh XD

It was when I hoped to play the game, but I have no player around me so now I take less boxes, just for collecting ^^

It's indeed sad that we probably won't have those japanese only theme but I'm more disapointed that we never had the characters. At least Minerva, I wanted her T.T

Are Marth and Lucina different from their Amiibo version or not?

They are indeed different from the amiibo versions.

Cipher Marth uses the Cipher artwork for his character portrait. Lucina also uses her Cipher artwork for her character portrait as well as having a character model different from her amiibo version (Cipher Lucina wears her butterfly mask on her character model).

I feel kind of bad because I have Minerva and just left her on the benches... It's nice to have another S Rank lance class though.

Besides slightly different stats, the artwork and Lucina having her mask, they're essentially the same as the Amiibo versions (so they have the same growth rates etc.). Oh yeah, the Cipher versions don't have voices though.

Hey, I have several code distributed with FE Cipher material. They only work for japanese game but maybe some of you will appreciate them.

First come first serve:

B0HBTLNL3QG9JSKW

B0HBTLT11Q93CNGT

I grabbed this one. Thanks a bunch!

Good from you to do this, I'm thinking in do the same with my cipher codes, but i'm still unsure...

I want this theme so much! Is very cool! The worst part is that I have the code to download it from my Cipher cards, but my 3DS is American so... No way to download it!