Healer Mafia - D6 ends on Dec. 15 at 8:00 PM HST

eclipse

The fifth annual Healer Convention is in full swing~! Some idiot slipped and broke a nail, which somehow got conflated into casualties, which means that the Healer Convention is now a mafia game. I'm the best at flavor.

[spoiler=Rules, semi-standard clipsey style]0. This game is NOC. This means all talking must be done in the game thread (unless I tell you otherwise). Deal with it.

1. Living people can talk to other players about the game in the game thread only. Dead people, follow rule 14. Information cannot be passed from the dead to the living.

2. Everyone will get a role PM with a name, some flavor, a role, and a win condition. You may state your name, and paraphrase your own role. POSTING FLAVOR, OR ASKING OTHERS FOR IT WILL END BADLY, SO DON'T EVEN THINK IT!

3. Fakes should not be needed for this game. Use your imagination~!

4. Don't screenshot. Please.

5. This game begins on D1, so have fun~! No talking at night, unless I tell you otherwise.

6. A vote counts as ##(your choice of verb): (someone), with (your choice of verb) being "Vote" or something more creative, and (someone) being who you want to vote for. If you want to change your vote, you must ##Unvote first. Don't edit your posts, please.

7. The first time a lynch tie happens, no one is lynched. If it happens again, it's up to the RNG.

8. Each day phase will be roughly 72 hours, and each night phase will be roughly 24 hours. I'll post phase end times in both GMT and HST. Note that Hawaii does not observe DST. Unless I say something BEFORE PHASE END, the phase will end at the scheduled time, whether I am present or not. Phases may end early if a majority is reached during the day, or if I get all night actions in at night.

9. A lynch needs a minimum of one-third of the living players, rounded UP, to go through. If a majority (over half of the living players) occurs, the accused has until I get home to say stuff. I come home at the weirdest times. Yo have been warned. A No Lynch may happen ONCE if no one has enough votes to be lynched; the second time, it is a universal loss. The game is free to vote for No Lynch as many times as they like, but this will NOT help the town to win.

9a. If at the end of any day phase, the number of people not voting at phase end exceeds the majority vote, OR the number of players not voting is one-third of the game, rounded down, I will modkill every single person who hasn't voted instead. Etrian Odyssey's D1 was bullshit, and I refuse to let that happen here.

10. If you have a night action, and do not want to do it, reply to your role PM with Night X - Idling.

11. The lot of you have been stripped of scalpels, thermometers, mallets, needles, and anything else that would make a remotely interesting item in a mafia game. Especially thermometers.

12. If you miss a day and night, you are eligible for auto-sub-out/modkill, whichever one is deemed more appropriate. If you need a sub, say so in the main thread and/or your role PM. I am not your mother, so stay on top of things. Losing interest is not a valid sub-out reason, and being too busy may cause you to be modkilled (this heavily depends on how often you've subbed out with this excuse in the past).

13. I made a nice little priority list, and it will be posted it once the game is over. This time, you will not see your own priority, so if you want to use priority as a reason why something happened/did not happen, you can TRY, but don't blame me if everyone wants to lynch you afterwards. By popular request, none of the roles will screw with priority.

14. If you end up dead, you get one last non-informative post. What you say is up to you.

15. Punishment for breaking the rules will range from nothing to modkills. If you feel that the risk of punishment is worth it, go for it, but be warned that things will probably not turn out the way you want it to.

16. If in doubt, follow your role PM, or whatever I tell you in reply to your role PM. Pay attention, or you might miss something important~! If your role PM contradicts the rules, FOLLOW YOUR ROLE PM.

17. If you see your user name in the flavor, it means that you were randomly chosen to do something, so don't sweat it. If you see your role name in the flavor, it's for a reason.

18. If you have been modkilled, your win condition is "You win by being the last one alive".

19. If you ask a question, and I respond with "Tee-hee~!", it means you're not getting a straight answer until postgame. There is a reason for this. HOWEVER, if you want to know whether something will get you modkilled, I will most likely give you a straight answer. . .but don't ask me stupidly convoluted questions for the sake of getting on my nerves.

20. If you want to share your thoughts, I welcome them. Reply to your role PM if you wish to do this.

21. If I tell you to do something, and you don't listen, you probably aren't going to like what will happen next.

22. If you feel the need to complain about some aspect of the game before the game is over, please do so in your role PM. Dead players are free to bitch about whatever they want in their role PMs, and only their role PMs.

23. You're dead when you die, because I'm donating your corpses to the medical school.

24. If I can't figure out what you're trying to say in the game thread in under a minute, you'll have quite a bit of explaining to do.

25. Do not attempt to lynch/kill Yours Truly, no matter how tempting it may be.

26. The only players that can affect the game are on the player list.

27. No, you may not be an informed observer upon death.

28. Ignorance of the rules will probably make your punishment more harsh. The rules don't exist for my own reading pleasure.

29. If I think of anything else, it'll go here.

This is a game for 18 people. I got a couple of sign-ups already. . .so if you wanna confirm in-thread, do so~!

1. Bizz Manix - Nurse Joy, Mafia Puppet, lynched D5

2. Kaoz - Nurse Joy, Mafia Puppetmaster, lynched D5

3. BeerBourbonMargarita

4. SmartBomb - Vanille, Town Pseudo-Mason Co-Driver, killed N2

5. Eurykins - Sakura Haruno, Mafia Godfather Watcher Janitor, lynched D1

6. Shinori

7. Objection! - Kloe, Town Tracker, lynched D2

8. kirsche - the GEICO Gecko, Self-Aligned Arsonist with a Vengeance, lynched D4

9. Papermole Vhaltz - Cheria, Mafia Mayor Ninja Rolecop, killed N2

10. Shin - Tear Grants, Town Insomniac Vigilante, killed N5

11. Elieson - Chopper, Town Even-Night Compulsory Hijacker, lynched D4

12. Polydeuces

13. scorri - Litchi, Odd-Night Linker/Even-Night Nexus, killed N4

14. Refa - Hope, Town Pseudo-Mason Driver, killed N5

15. Vennobennu - Mark Sloan, Town Cop, killed N3

16. Prims - Fontaine, Town Miller Oracle, lynched D4

17. Grassbridger - Taric, Town Odd-Night Compulsive Hooker, lynched D3

18. Kay - Zero, Town Martyr, killed N1

YOUR HOST!

Subs (always welcome)

1. Boron

Edited by eclipse

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ack, my nail!" the victim in question cried out, before collapsing.

Dear Balcerzak,

You are Kyoko. You give massages in the middle of fights.

During the night, you may respond to your role PM with Night X - Protecting PLAYER. Any killing actions on PLAYER will fail.

You are allied with the town. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

You know that no other variants of your role exist in the game.

Furthermore, you find another note.

Dear Kaoz,

The following conditions apply to you:

- You may not post in the thread, no matter what

- You may not cast a vote

- You may not be lynched

- You may not be directly targeted at night

The other players would be better off focusing on the other people in the game rather than you!

It is now Day 1! Day 1 ends on Wednesday, November 27 at 7:30 PM HST. Other time zones may use this to translate it to their time. You may post!

Edited by eclipse