Who's marrying who to who ?

So we already know that you can marry anyone to anyone .

So who will you choose to be together.????

My choices are;

Krom- sumia ( c'mon, it's gotta be them ).....

Liz- ritch ( maybe)

Sairee- Gaia

Sarya- the archer dude....... Forgot his name.

Soirée - the green cav

Taimo- mu

Ronku- serge

.......... The rest I'm not so sure .

My other querie may be a stupid one........

But at least I'm admitting it right?

Are there gonna be other charecters and classes that we have not seen yet? Or is what we've got final?

( I know no one can say for sure but, this could be compared to other games)

Also could someone please clarify the whole kids thing?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The class lineup seems to be final; the character lineup does not. So far, we've seen two confirmed characters (Serge and Rivera) who haven't shown up on the lineup on the official site, and I doubt they're the only ones.

Edited by Othin

I'm going to assume there are set pairings

I don't think so. That seems to be emphasized as part of the appeal, why the system works so freely.

I'd really, REALLY like to do Viole x Libera....but since that options out the window.... Either Ronku x Sariya or Libera x Sariya, because those supports will very likely be hilarious.... Krom x Sumia (only because she rescues his ass in a video). MU x Mariabel or Miriel ( hopefully their kids will be mages or what a waste that'll be). Frederick x Serge, Viole x Sairi.

When I say set pair, I mean that not every combo is compatible. They need to have S supports, and not every combo has S supports.

My understanding is that that would still go against how the game is advertising itself.

I assume there will be substitute children again? I will probably have them, since I know 99.99% of the FE population will forget them lol

I don't think we can assume that, and I actually hope it's not the case. They were necessary in FE4 just because the game was split into two generations, so not getting the children could cost you half your team. However, in FE13, all of the original characters will remain playable when the children characters will be available, so you won't need someone in their place.

My units x Mariabel or sairi of she's playable . Sword chicks and narcissistic nobles are my favorite fe females

Liz x ronku

Krom x Somia

Annex Jake If he's in this game otherwise out of respect she will be forever alone .

Others I'll see what other pairings I can make .

Edited by The_Purple_Knight

Right now I just have:

Krom x Sumia

Frederick x MU

The others will probably happen when I see more in-game interactions and the units' personalities.

I was going to say that too! :-)

and just like what ISRMMBV said she resuced his ass in that video...poor Krom

Edited by H-Bastaki

I've. Heard that you couples can have childrenn, but after reading several posts I'm coonfused..... :(

Do they have; names? Sprites? Voices? And can they join battle?

They do indeed. Towards the end of one of the longer videos, Sumia's daughter Cynthia shows up and speaks with her, then joins her in battle with an apparently built-in A support.

Edited by Othin

Wait, am I reading all this right? There will be more than one kid popping up later on?

I thought the MU and whatever its pairing were the only ones capable of popping out a child, or can more paired units other than the MU do the same?