Hero King Marth DLC

Shun One

Or all claims about who can wield the Falchion be BS because, statistically, if Marcelus has ANY decedents alive, a large chunk of the population should be descended from him in ~200 years+the time to this game.

Hell, the story of Anri is open enough (and all of his deceptions make Marth look masculine) that IS would be perfectly able to say Anri was actually female without actually contradicting anything. (not saying it would happen)

Edited by deuxhero

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intelligent system likes to make lack luster excuses for why this lord or that lord can only use what . In fe5 the blagi sword is suppose to be useable by anyone with holy blood but mareeta and her dad can't freakin use the thing . It's mentioned quite frequently that theyre dependents of odo . They have astra and Luna which in that game us associated with odo blood so there is obviously enough of odo in them to use the stupid sword but they just can't for obvious gameplay reason . Blaggi sword + astra+Luna = two very anti climactic boss battles. The same thing is going on with the falchion I mean come on you can get 2 through an x chapter in shadow dragon I don't think intelligent system wants you running around with marth and shiida swapping around the falchion . If they want masked marth to be a female there totally just gonna throw the whole only male descendent thing out the window .

Edited by The_Purple_Knight

I'm going to just ask this here, since it is semi-related, instead of making a new thread:

Is there a difference between the "paid DLC" Marth and the "spotpass" Ayra/Innes, aside from Marth having a gaiden? They are separated on the main site and apparently there's to be 120 Spotpass units, which sounds like an awful lot to be asking people to pay for.

Not to mention Marth has new art while the others don't, etc.

Edited by ZephyrShakuraus

I'm going to just ask this here, since it is semi-related, instead of making a new thread:

Is there a difference between the "paid DLC" Marth and the "spotpass" Ayra/Innes, aside from Marth having a gaiden? They are separated on the main site and apparently there's to be 120 Spotpass units, which sounds like an awful lot to be asking people to pay for.

Not to mention Marth has new art while the others don't, etc.

DLC!Marth you actually have to pay for . The spotpass characters are free and will be distributed by nintendo every couple of days,they appear on the world map, you fight them and if you beat them they join you.

Edited by Velth

DLC!Marth you actually have to pay for . The spotpass characters are free and will be distributed by nintendo every couple of days,they appear on the world map, you fight them and if you beat them they join you.

Thank you, that's what I was guessing (and hoping for).

Comparing the two pictures side by side, there's a notable difference in bulk.

If it weren't for his very feminine face, Hero King Marth could hardly be said to be outright feminine. Almost no hip size. Relatively thick and muscular legs. Noticeably broader and more muscular arms. His upper body is actually more built than it's usually been portrayed as before, it's just very covered up.

Sure, he's not really masculine, but outside the face, feminine is stretching it.

Meanwhile, "Masked Marth" has wider hips, thin and not that muscular calves and less muscular and thinner thighs than Hero King. Also rather spindly arms.

Pretty neat that they look so different.

Aren't Spotpass units free, anyways? What worries me more is what the postgame unit selection screen will end up looking like...

Indeed. From what I understand, Spotpass and DLC are substantially different things.