I have 24 people on my ignore list

Progenitus

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember who all was on there. I think Goldie, Crash and Black.Ops were three of them though.

I don't think it's anything personal, he just doesn't wanna read the posts of people that annoy him :P:?

Why don't you abuse your admin powers to tell us the 25 people on Smash's ignore list.

Guest Goldie

OoggoOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOO! bBWUAHAHEHEEHOHOHHWHEJEEJJEEJJEHAHAHAAHHH! How lovely! A beautiful fellow human being created thread! Fellow human being interpretations set forth more often here it is lovely of course lolz

The ignore function ohohohohohoooo! HehehehhHEHEHEEHEHHhehehhHEHEHEEEEEEEEheheheeeeeee! How entertaining! The existence of one, it is fantastic! As your fellow human being self most likely knows, my fellow human being self has never considered making use of it and never will of course ohohoohohhooooo! Isn't that fun?! BWUAHAHGEEHEHEHEJHHEJAHAHAHAAHH! Otherwise my fellow human being self wouldn't get to witness every single one of your fellow human being interpretations and the interpretations of all kinds our fellow human beings! Heheheheheeeeeeeeee! It is so lovely to see! There exists each kinds with their own uniqueness of humanity ohohohooo! How could my fellow human being self miss out?! IMPOSSIBLE! :]

Guest Goldie

well with goldie's post, the count is now up to 8.

BWVBWUAHEHEHEHEHASHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAJEJEKKEKWBEUEHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAKYKHOHOOHGOHOHOOOOOOhhoohooo myyy! How lovely! What a joy of fellow human being communication indeedy heee :]

BWVBWUAHEHEHEHEHASHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAJEJEKKEKWBEUEHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAKYKHOHOOHGOHOHOOOOOOhhoohooo myyy! How lovely! What a joy of fellow human being communication indeedy heee :]

I was so fucking sure there would be a comment about getting an ignore list up to 39.

Guest Goldie

I was so fucking sure there would be a comment about getting an ignore list up to 39.

BUWHOHHOHOHOOOJEKEKJEJKEKEKEEEEJEEEEEHAAAAAHOOOO! My fellow human being self noticed the user said 8, still a long ways to gooo - however when this lovely fellow human being is near the number my fellow human being self shall wish this beautiful user good luck on 39! :]

here's one hint

narga is on my ignore list

But I thought I was a mod at a time you weren't ignoring me, so how is that possible? I was told you can't add us to the ignore list.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

You've been on my ignore list for awhile, but sometimes I'll click on the "view anyway" button. Yeah, that defeats the point of the ignore list, but sometimes I get a little feeling that... well, if I continue further I would probably get modded.

Speaking of moderators, here's another giveaway; Fox is another person on my ignore list.

Edited by Progenitus

You've been on my ignore list for awhile, but sometimes I'll click on the "view anyway" button. Yeah, that defeats the point of the ignore list, but sometimes I get a little feeling that... well, if I continue further I would probably get modded.

Speaking of moderators, here's another giveaway; Fox is another person on my ignore list.

The fox thing isn't surprising, now that I think of it. You put her on your ignore list only a little bit before you got banned, so it's not surprising that she stayed on your ignore list up until the time you got banned and thus was still banned when she became a mod. And I didn't know there even was a "view anyway" button as I'm too mature to have ever used such an immature thing as the ignore function.