FE6 HM Playlog

36 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one Ilian

Lol silly Roy

Ah I see

well lets see

Armourslayer is (8-1)*3=21 effective mt against the dude, and he has 12 def + ...

what's throne bonuses in this game again

idk I feel like doing math right now

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=Chapter 3 - Pre and Mid Chapter Dialogue]9lKRU.pngOtyFf.png

6qmd9.png8BAc5.png

foVN5.pngFBUb3.pngFFz3K.png

az94a.pngP1oPY.png

HF911.pngCaLNJ.png

:facepalm:

KFXjr.pngkCNdn.png

rojYL.pngy0EWP.png

sAGKp.png

ERROR

also that picture is probably unessesarily ginormous but it's all good

oKI51.pngQkDae.pngB6nGh.png

haha it's funny because Hector has 20 con

zyMW1.png6uCSp.pnggYo4O.png

ward was convieniently eavesdropping

OGqbJ.pngh4zyC.png

uh huh

Cl3hi.pngKCxwG.png

Roy is really bad at picking meatshields

AP3za.pngCqXy8.png

L1hjS.pngTJzem.pngE2cBr.png

sveKV.pngsRr5J.png

UZVHJ.png

mid chapter break

lTbdU.png3rGIv.png

trfLW.png76kZb.png

pQ3GK.png94hyI.png

k7CuR.pngxzg1X.png

dsD4F.pngfWFKv.png

Narshen says something about duty as a knight in the last screen as well, but the text wasn't formatted properly! Curse you Shin!

lCq7q.png3J5XO.png

ITT Narshen the honourable

BL7Ec.png23GRi.png

I missed the bit where narshen mentions that Eric has Clarine waiting for him

PHrM9.png5oPyV.png

and break due to image count

[spoiler=Spoiler Alert - Hector Dies]

eo7bw.png8HWyh.png

ZFVZY.png79aI6.png

Village convos <3

79aI6.png

also boss quote

cut to chapter's end

I mean

!!!

Aj6WJ.png

god i'm playing slowly

YtC89.pngMx08Y.png

IHJXb.pngmlnHR.png

hxJUP.pngl7QdF.png

ptlml.pngg5aFK.png

!

gYI6i.pngCR47w.png

0elmR.png

skip to end of chapter

VGDG1.pngExslK.pngLdK7a.png

YL7NV.pngZbVF7.pngaDRy0.png

that's just fe6's bad sprites

Qb0J3.pngR949E.pngN93Ow.png

i6NB0.pngjgKru.pngA6eU1.png

too bad she lost the poll

**Hector Dies**

5y2rJ.png

oh my god i completely fucked up the formatting once and had to post everything again because i used media tags instead of img tags

good thing i just ate dinner, otherwise i wouldn't have been in a good mood and wouldn't have posted it

Also I can't think of a contriversial poll today :/

I loved the changed Lance and Alan conversation. :P: Lance is totally breaking the fourth wall.

Also, how about suggestions for support conversations for other characters?

I suppose that's an option, but Shin and I are working behind the scene's on which supports to do so he can complete them ahead of time...

i'm sure i'll come up with something

and with something probably means nothing, chapter 4 and 5 just aren't that interesting, unit wise.

and i'm just not that creative

Edited by General Horace

Ah.

Now that I think about it, there are so many ways to twist the supports ... it'll be hilarious. For example, Zeiss/Shin is already pretty funny. But I'm sure Doku could make it even funnier if he wanted to.

looks like Roy wins!

also, if I recall correctly, there's another robe in the isles anyway.

also good thing Cam changed his vote, otherwise there would have been another tie! Thank you Cam!

Edited by General Horace

looks like Roy wins!

also, if I recall correctly, there's another robe in the isles anyway.

also good thing Cam changed his vote, otherwise there would have been another tie! Thank you Cam!

I forget if there's a second robe. Probably is. But that's all the more reason for Thany to get the first. Oh well.

Chapter 4 really sucks, and I just took a look at chapter 5's enemies, all the axe fighters are like Damas! All of them!

[spoiler=Chapter 4 - Gameplay]General Notes: You face some iffy hitrates here, Alance have between 60-70 hit with WTN, and same with Lott/Ward with WTA. One miss here can be pretty costly. Dieck is really good at weakening/killing the nomads with his high skill. Look out for Rutgar too!

jQkG7.pngjbt9L.png

seems Shin changed the names of the staves to confuse me!

qh3fD.png

The cavaliers here are a LOT tougher than the previous chapter's renditions. Hit much harder, are more durable, etc.

fOxKn.png

These nomads are a pain as well, as they may double your weaker party members. Watch out if you're using Lugh, he's doubled!

Uul1q.png

The halberd has some serious hit issues, but it can defeat a lance cavalier in one blow. It weighs quite a bit though, so don't have it equipped on the EP unless you want a dead Lott/Ward.

6FMi6.png

Nomad's also aren't affected by horseslaying weapons for some reason in FE6. Keep that in mind.

hKdeG.png

Just showing what the hitrates are looking like.

qwMlL.png

without a speed proc, Marcus fails to double these guys, so you might have to burn up some of the silver lance here. Don;t be afraid to do so.

sMLYg.png

Has high speed and luck, but little else, statwise. She has a nice support with Rutgar as well. Still, she's recommended, because she heals, has a horse, and makes rutgar better.

VhbQJ.png

These guys start popping out of the forts to the south on turn 4,6,8 and 10, and will make a break for the villages. Send Dieck or a cav down south to distract them.

CIZNP.png

Rutgar turns up on turn 6. Just keep everyone back until he shows up, because he has the potential to kill every member of your party with his high crit and his 19 attack. He'll also probably double your whole team too.

mP2Ss.png

He has some very very nice base stats. His growths aren't exactly the best, but his skill/speed and post promotion crit boost makes him the best bosskiller in the game. Definatley use him.

TLtEa.png

Seems Shin edited in a death quote for Roy! A quick suicide test found no other altered death quotes.

YmzpY.png

Oh my god a level without skill luck and resisitance

a5xKN.png

Hahahah suck it Erik

1rgV8.png

Speaking of Eric, he's significantly better than his FE7 version. He's really bulky with the gate bonus, Rutgar is a good guy to take him down with.

I was pro and gave the kill to Roy :P

N8pPG.png

Normally Lance wouldn't be doubling this quickly, but mine is abnormally fast :/

eGtBK.png

Is there still hope?

9kEQX.png

This northern village has a steel blade... might as well slap it on Dieck, it's too heavy for anyone else.

E5JXP.png

Door Key here. Can be useful in chapter 6 or 7 I guess.

lmzgz.png

And this south village has Roy's an Angelic Robe. Make sure to get it!

eyHuc.png

Take that Clipsey!

1R83W.png

Staves don't break anymore either!

Also, when I make the "choose a unit" poll, it means i'll use them at least temporarily. I'll be making quite a few, so if you guys just say "yes yes use this person" i'll eventually have to kick some other dudes out eventually if my team gets too large.

Edited by General Horace

Just in case you don't know, Horace, the reason why chapter 4 cavaliers are much tougher than chapter 3 cavaliers is because HM bonus levels are distributed oddly in this game: in the first 5 chapters, HM bonuses for all starting enemies on the map are doubled what they are supposed to be (so if the game designates enemies in chapter 1 to have 5 HM levels, they have 10 HM levels instead, for example). However, HM bonuses for reinforcements are not doubled this way.

This also explains why the reinforcements that appear with Rutger in chapter 4 are really weak. Sadly this also means that Rutger's HM bonuses are not doubled.

Just in case you don't know, Horace, the reason why chapter 4 cavaliers are much tougher than chapter 3 cavaliers is because HM bonus levels are distributed oddly in this game: in the first 5 chapters, HM bonuses for all starting enemies on the map are doubled what they are supposed to be (so if the game designates enemies in chapter 1 to have 5 HM levels, they have 10 HM levels instead, for example). However, HM bonuses for reinforcements are not doubled this way.

This also explains why the reinforcements that appear with Rutger in chapter 4 are really weak. Sadly this also means that Rutger's HM bonuses are not doubled.

Oh man, Rutgar would be even better with such bonuses. And I was kinda confused as to how Roy managed to crit blick one of the fighters on the EP with base strength, haha. But yeah, I did find it odd that the fighters that spawned with Rutgar had less HP than the Cavaliers :/

Thanks.

She really showed that Pirate she killed! She did 3 damage!

Also, post reserved for another screenshot dump

[spoiler=Chapter 4 - Intro Text and other stuff]kbquA.pngO0OGN.png

rC8Hi.pngwAeU6.png

rS0mj.png2cO0P.png

SgMze.pngkiLwQ.png

> Clarine

> Innocent

PKaTc.pngiNf9i.png

jNmgq.pngvhjQu.png

I can hardly wait to see what Klein is like

jaqNv.pngd998n.png

IZ6eP.png4fyQZ.png