Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Dubbed Project

holy crap, it's been forever since I came to this thread. I'm really sorry I haven't been around-I changed apartments, then college started and I've been busy going to school and working a part-time job.

I'll try and get the requested lines posted by the end of this week.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is still open, I think I'd like to chime in. I've done a bit of voice acting over the last couple of years and I'd like an opportunity to expand my repertoire.

Excellent, I'm looking forward to hearing them.

Your auditions I mean.

Edited by jubedube

This seems like a pretty cool project. :) I'm pretty sure I have a mic around my house somewhere, so if I can find it and it works well, I'll try auditioning for a few characters. At the moment, I think I could do Lethe, Astrid, and maybe Lucia or Tanith, and I MIGHT be able to pull off some guys, like Rolf, Tormod, Rhys or Soren. I'll try to practice and experiment with my voice a bit to see what characters I can pull off until I find my mic.

This seems like a pretty cool project. :) I'm pretty sure I have a mic around my house somewhere, so if I can find it and it works well, I'll try auditioning for a few characters. At the moment, I think I could do Lethe, Astrid, and maybe Lucia or Tanith, and I MIGHT be able to pull off some guys, like Rolf, Tormod, Rhys or Soren. I'll try to practice and experiment with my voice a bit to see what characters I can pull off until I find my mic.

Good to hear, don't hesitate to post them here if you'd like a group opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on what characters are to be auditioned for, I may or may not have a "clip" to edit. However, as soon as I can, I'll get some clips for each character, even if it's just support conversations.

• 2 months later...

THIS ISN'T DEAD

I was thinking on what I should do for the next fandub clip. I tried waiting for Ruby to give her Petrine voice, but she took way too long. I think we should move on to a different clip. I was thinking of Ike vs The Black Knight, but I can't get a hold of the person who has that voice. He's on Voice Acting Allegiance, but for some reason it won't let me log on to that site again. Can any of you contact him? I can tell you who it is, if you can get in.

THIS ISN'T DEAD

I was thinking on what I should do for the next fandub clip. I tried waiting for Ruby to give her Petrine voice, but she took way too long. I think we should move on to a different clip. I was thinking of Ike vs The Black Knight, but I can't get a hold of the person who has that voice. He's on Voice Acting Allegiance, but for some reason it won't let me log on to that site again. Can any of you contact him? I can tell you who it is, if you can get in.

That would be me. How do you do?

That would be me. How do you do?

Oh, that's right - I forgot you signed up on this site. Thanks for doing that. =]

I'm considering doing Ike vs Black Knight. I think that would direct more attention to this.

[sorry I haven't been paying much attention to the project - I'm busy with school and whatnot.]

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, it's been a while.

Rhys is still open? Excellent. I finally got a mic. So there's nothing stopping me from auditioning for him.

Awesome accent, here I come.

From what I recall Hoss did an audition for Rhys and was given the role. However, since Hoss has not responded for quite some time I think it's reasonable that you go for it. I'm looking forward to hearing it.

From what I recall Hoss did an audition for Rhys and was given the role. However, since Hoss has not responded for quite some time I think it's reasonable that you go for it. I'm looking forward to hearing it.

It isn't on the first post, and I thought that it was being updated as roles were given.

Also, my comp broke (I'm on at school) so I can't record.

I believe fate is trying to tell me something.

• 4 weeks later...

Do not fear, Flame Emblem. Even though I am still trying to get this off the ground, it's still open, and you still have time to get your voice in.

Keep in mind, even if you e-mail it to me, I will probably recommend you post it in here, as well. Simply so that others can give you feedback, and if the voice is enjoyed by a majority of people, I'll gladly put it in.

And yes, the more time passes with people not providing voices, or giving me audio files for a video, then their position will be removed.

[Although, school is a possible exception, since a lot of people are likely to be in College/University by now, so they may be really busy...]

• 1 month later...

too bad, I was hoping for this to happen.

I am still down to provide voices for this project, regardless of its status. Funny to think that it was conceived years ago now (Even our posts are a year old now), so clearly Etern has made lifestyle changes that has impacted his capacity to dedicate time to this dub.

Not that I see that as a problem though, it's really just a matter of when Etern is able to do it, and if the people who have signed up are still able to help.

Edited by jubedube

well, I'm still available for ike, and I've been working on my voice acting, so it won't be as bad as the ike vs. ashnard.

soon as I get the signal, I'll start doing lines again.

• 3 weeks later...

No, this isn't dead. I'm trying to think of good things to dub, and I am still hoping for Ike vs Black Knight.

Once those lines can come in, I'll start the editing.

I know it's been well over a year - hell, it's probably been two years. But we really need to get "important" videos up, to attract an audience. Things that people would want to see first - Ike vs Ashnard was one of them, and I also think Ike vs the Daein Riders shall also be important. But for now, let's focus on Ike vs Black Knight.

I am sorry I was unable to respond for a while - I'm trying to do a mixture between my game playthroughs, school, volunteer work, and getting a job. So... I am very busy. :\

As long as people WANT to continue this, it will never really be dead.

No, this isn't dead. I'm trying to think of good things to dub, and I am still hoping for Ike vs Black Knight.

Once those lines can come in, I'll start the editing.

I know it's been well over a year - hell, it's probably been two years. But we really need to get "important" videos up, to attract an audience. Things that people would want to see first - Ike vs Ashnard was one of them, and I also think Ike vs the Daein Riders shall also be important. But for now, let's focus on Ike vs Black Knight.

I am sorry I was unable to respond for a while - I'm trying to do a mixture between my game playthroughs, school, volunteer work, and getting a job. So... I am very busy. :\

As long as people WANT to continue this, it will never really be dead.

Did Jvonm leave any additional means to contact him? I'm not certain if he still frequents the Voice Acting Alliance, or if he initially sent you his audition through email. He definitely needs to know he's needed.

Edited by jubedube