Character Discussion for RotE

Kanami

It would cheapen the characters and the battles, imo. I don't mind NPCs and ex machina in case of a group wipe, but I cannot say I favor the regular occurance.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here are the current teams. Any adjustments must be made before the opening battle post goes up ... whenever that may be ....

Amon 15/15

Gytha 21/21

Synthia 12/12

---

John 24/24

Chelsea 12/12

Bert 15/15

---

Shadrak 15/15

Gabbie 18/18

Robin 12/12

---

Ranyin 15/15

Veronika 15/15

Sammy 15/15

---

Valter 12/12

Nadya 18/18

Mireille 15/15

---

Zel 18/18

Blake 12/12

Nanahm 18/18

---

Domovoi 15/15

Saken 12/12

---

Aneda 15/15

Tipheret 24/24

Sophia 12/12

---

Sirocco 12/12

Edited by Phoenix

I'm willing to control Shad for you if you can't make it. I wouldn't write RP posts for him, just battle actions.

Reasons:

1. I want to figure out why you're having trouble with him/ how to fix it

2. I'll get you some points

This is one of those situations(you'll see what I mean later) where I don't mind either way. It would only bother me if somebody took three pc actions for more than one battle. That'd pretty much break the pc limit.

This is one of those situations(you'll see what I mean later) where I don't mind either way. It would only bother me if somebody took three pc actions for more than one battle. That'd pretty much break the pc limit.

Ohoho, so the details of this battle involve 3 actions in one battle post as not bad? *QAAM'ed*

Would it ever be bad(tactically) to have three actions in one battlepost? :P:

Not so if you're that easily willing when we're going smack dab to the fort with the likes of Burke inside. Heh, unless it turns out we're not fighting him yet. XD

I think I can kill some things. I just need to coordinate with Phee and Snowy.

Hear that Snowy? Let's have some teamwork on this one ^___^ We can use Robin's range to our advantage and take down some things, have Gabbie defend us, use Shad's class skill, ect.

I think it was decided that I couldn't CC if Z voluntarily skips the battle. If someone misses a battle because of RL, CC is permissible, but not when the RPer is able to participate and simply chooses not to.

Well, this actually is an IRL issue that I can't come, like, my antidepressants came in, and I'm not allowed to do anything 'stressful' tell we see what effect they have on me... and battles are VERY stressful. >.>