Conquest Hard PMU

nyainou

So, I've kinda fallen out of playing Fates. I want to fix that! I'm currently doing a Lunatic run on all three routes, but I'd like to have something fun(ish) on the side. Some guidelines:

• 15 units + Corrin.
  • I have all the DLC, and access to all DLC classes (no amiibo classes, however!).
  • First come first pick.
  • The Corrin is completely customizable (eg you guys pick gender, bane/boon, secondary class, etc, though I'll probably pick the appearance myself. If you want to name them, you can).
  • No Niles or Nina. Its incredibly petty, but I'd find it.. not fun to possibly have to marry Niles off to someone else, even if just to get Nina. Sorry. p: I also don't want to marry him myself because I do that..every..run. I want something new.
  • I don't particularly want to use characters who won't be in classes that utilize their primary attack method (mag vs. str). That's not fun, that's just tedious. Please keep this in mind.
  • Children characters can be used!
  • If someone hasn't picked a class or marriage partner for a character, feel free to do so yourself!

Okay, I thiiiink that's it.

1. f!Corrin(+Str, -Def) <3 Odin, Spear Master
2. Corrin!Ophelia, Nohr Noble
3. Gunter, Hero
4. Nyx!Percy, Malig Knight
5. Elise!Velouria, Meido
6. Xander!Shigure, Paladin
7. Xander<3Azura, Falcon Knight
8. Leo<>Odin, Swordmaster
9. Benny<3Selena, Bow Knight
10. Laslow, Master Ninja
11. Selena!Ignatius, Hero
12. Kaze<>Xander, Great Knight
13. Azura!Siegbert<3Midori, Merchant
14. Shura, Ballistician
15. Elise, Meido
16. Nyx, Adventurer

I may or may not do updates on the playthrough in this thread. I tend to be pretty slow at playing video games, so if I do, updates will be sparse.

Edited by lordcorrin

Well, if you want me to finish Corrin since I already picked half her stuff anyway, then go with Spear Fighter secondary, endclass Spear Master. If you'd rather someone else do it, you can ignore this, ofc.

Corrin!Ophelia as a Nohr Noble, If I'm allowed to suggest Corrin's mods(as they influence Ophelia) +Str, -Def

Damn it, I wanted to pick Ophelia...

Well, I guess I can pick Nina!

Malig Knight Camilla!Nina

Changed it to Hero Charlotte!Nina

Edited by TrueEm

Damn it, I wanted to pick Ophelia...

Well, I guess I can pick Nina!

Malig Knight Camilla!Nina

Changed it to Hero Charlotte!Nina

• No Niles or Nina. Its incredibly petty, but I'd find it.. not fun to possibly have to marry Niles off to someone else, even if just to get Nina. Sorry. p: I also don't want to marry him myself because I do that..every..run. I want something new.