If you could date any celebrity who would it be?

Doom103

/topic

Try to pick based on looks and from what you know personality

Me?

I pick Shawn Johnson of course!

Shes so beautiful has a pretty damn good body o_O and she seems pretty genuine, shy around a camera, but happy you can kinda tell shes not faking from what I can tell and she and I are around the same age so that's cool :P

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dakota Fanning yay.

Also, Scarlett Johanson or Maria Sharapova(I think I'm dreaming a little too high)

Wow I totally could not foresee your answer.

I don't know any celebrities personally so I'll have to go by looks only, and I'm going with Ana Beatriz Barros because she's hawttt

This XD

Well according to my siggy it would be Aaron Gillespie (celebrity wouldn't really fit him much =/), but he's married =D She's a lovely person too, he deserves her. She makes him so happy =)

Well... anyways...

I really like his hair! =3 When the sun shines on it it looks real real pretty. =D I actually seem to fall for red-heads too easily now ever since I'd seen him.

He seems like a very very kind person and he also seems very generous a lot! He's got a gorgeous singing voice and I like his laugh! Also... well besides singing I love to listen to his voice.

He's really talented too. He's an amazing drummer and as I said earlier he has a great singing voice. He can play guitar too.

If I wanted this list could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...............

If not him then maybe Spencer Chamerlain =D He and Aaron are in the same band (although Aaron's in two bands). Spencer has really helped me (he don't knowz it). It's real personal so I don't really feel like explaining...

Both guys can be funny too =)

Just like Doom has an obsession for Shawn, I have an obsession for Aaron =D I'm actually watching something of him right now!

Edited by Freohr Datia

=P

Pig and Spee play a big role in my obsession but they're not the only reason!

Have you noticed they both have long hair XD It seems like that with a lot of pplz I like =o maybe it has to do with...................... well... no.

Just like Doom has an obsession for Shawn, I have an obsession for Aaron =D I'm actually watching something of him right now!

obsession is awesome :P HIA FREE

and Snartys gay

and Snartys gay

*facepalm*

Sorry, but that was just damn stupid. Celebrities make up a very small portion of people. Saying that SmartRutter is gay for not liking female celebrities is just as stupid as someone saying that we have no life solely for coming to this forum.

And many of these celebrities aren't attractive to begin with.

*facepalm*

Sorry, but that was just damn stupid. Celebrities make up a very small portion of people. Saying that SmartRutter is gay for not liking female celebrities is just as stupid as someone saying that we have no life solely for coming to this forum.

And many of these celebrities aren't attractive to begin with.

Dude. Duuuuuuuude. I think Doom has UNINTENTIONALLY baited you. You have been accidenti-trolled by DOOM. Words cannot describe this.

Dude. Duuuuuuuude. I think Doom has UNINTENTIONALLY baited you. You have been accidenti-trolled by DOOM. Words cannot describe this.

*facepalm*

That was just as retarded as Doom's comment. Doom was just being retarded when he said that, that's all.

Edited by White Luster Soldier