Interceptor is ridiculous

Mekkah

FE10-related quotes from the man with the dog avatar that I found worth saving. I'll be editing in more as I see more. I'm not exactly sure what the moderation policy is WRT to this kind of thing...but I think it is equally as much about FE10 and provokes at least as much (sensible) discussion as any other thread on this board, or on all the FE forums on this matter. It certainly has more purpose than "who dose lyn marri raht or heotcr"

This was all argued with excruciating detail and in-depth arguments while you were off in la-la land, but I am delibrately just outlining the skeleton for now. Read the arguments carefully and do some critical thinking before you start your Mia counter-campaign.

If you can't kill as hard as Ike does or survive without bubblewrap, you are slowing him down.

olivi grass is essentially no cost (enough unless you are deploying an entire zoo)

As far as I can tell, the point of the topic is to show people the meaning of "irony".

As for crowning Oscar, he's so far from doritos for the 3-3 crown that he's not even in the vending machine.

As for Bonds, Nephenee has a perma-bond called "I'm a Halberdier/Sentinel with a disgusting SKL growth rate and a 5/10% crit boost", and it doesn't require that I deploy Upper Mid units or worse to realize it.

You need an EPICLY strong team and the luck of the Irish to go more than 1-2 turns faster than this.

Care? The GMs don't have feelings.

Mia needs skills/support, Hawks need Energy Drops and/or BEXP, Gatrie needs a crown, Titania needs at least a Speedwing, Oscar needs a ton of stuff for his mt problems, Shinon needs a time machine to take him to 4-E-1...

Not even Ike is as ridiculous as the DB cleaning crew.

If you've given up on this list, and you don't want to argue, why are you still here? Shit or get off the pot.

I guess when your Modus operandi is to disregard the arguments devastating to your point, that when you think back to the people who have called you a mediocre strategist, you won't actually be able to recall anything of subtance.

Despite many people having no difficulty getting high enemy counts (40+ out of 50), success eluded you, and all you produced were complaints about problems that you had that betrayed your lack of understanding of how to either 1) think critically or 2) follow basic instructions. I could only come to one conclusion.

So his "before anyone says" is more like "oh shit, I'm supposing to be ignoring Int and Narga, let me edit this in and hope that nobody notices".

It boggles my mind why you repeatedly ignore the actual criticisms that people have, in order to refute fantasy arguments that don't even exist.

Awesome at killing himself, maybe. Beastkiller does not double cats and fails to OHKO tigers, making it about as useful for avoiding damage as shooting yourself in the face.

Bronze knife action is great. Everyone aspires to be shittier than Leonardo, and this is one way for Sothe to succeed at it.

I don't remember the specific argument that you are referring to, but if it has anything to do with giving Sothe Paragon and shitlods of levels so that he can maybe double a spirit in 4-E-4, my response to that is goign to be hearty laughter.

My opinion on Sothe, should I get hit by a bus, is to automatically argue him one tier lower than whatever you are doing, because you always over-rate his Part 1 and hand-wave how horrible he is in Part 4.

This is basically the only thing that makes Titania worth winging, because she can kill things outright thanks to her massive, yet still somehow feminine pythons.

I'd like to Wing Mia and cap one of her stats instantly, but that doesn't make it a good idea.

Which, by the way, runs completely counter to what you just argued for 1-E. I don't mind people who switch sides, but please don't do it IN THE SAME POST.

Not even close to what I suggested, so I'll just assume that you've departed with reality and started arguing with someone who doesn't exist.

By allowing this contradiction to exist, you turn a tier list with clear goals into a mushy psychology experiment that attempts to predict what Joe Blow will do. Actions that run completely counter to the standard of efficient play are rewarded if they are "likely" to happen, with "likely" being a hole so wide that a blind man could drive an 18-wheeler through it sideways.

Throwing more money at the "problem" does not actually result in much in the way of actual gains towards efficient game completion, because you're left buying things that have a small impact on gameplay. The low-hanging fruit has already been picked.

I should remind people that if turn counts become really important even when they don't matter (like in Part 3 DB side), anticipate a flushing sound as DB members south of Volug go for a trip down the list. The reason for this is that going Easy Button on Part 3 does not actually require you to train any of the tier 1 retards, which imo sharply decreases their worth.

The thread where smash says that Nephenee can't visit houses because she gets 3-4HKO'ed, is undoubtedly the greatest opportunity cost analysis of all time. I printed it out, folded it into a tri-corner pirate hat, and am currently wearing it as I type this.

The thread where smash says that Nephenee can't visit houses because she gets 3-4HKO'ed, is undoubtedly the greatest opportunity cost analysis of all time. I printed it out, folded it into a tri-corner pirate hat, and am currently wearing it as I type this.

Lol I still remember this.

Then the zoo part, which I got nailed on.

Yes Ether, bring us the nastiest looking kind of cake you could find.

...Does this topic bring anything to light of FE10 in any way though? I mean I know it's celebrating an FE10 board goer, but...

Well, it does give a decent outline on the stance some of us take on various subjects. I remember a few I want to add to that, but most of those quotes are just in the last few days.

Me too Ether, and I say rediculous things about a lot of things. T.T Pity party.

You're still known for your obsessive phases...I'm the only one who isn't notable for anything...

Mia love. I guess.

Plus I liked your assistance in the tier list and vote of confidence.

Me too Ether, and I say rediculous things about a lot of things. T.T Pity party.

You're still known for your obsessive phases...I'm the only one who isn't notable for anything...

Mia love. I guess.

This actually demonstrates my point quite well,narga likes me(or so i gather),mostly because we helped eachother in the tier list.

The only thing he remembered about me,or considered notable,was that I'm a fan of mia,which is so painfully obvious that it rivals the fact that Smash is the personification of irony.(not meant to be offensive,sorry if it comes off that way.)

Edited by Ether

Mia love. I guess.

This actually demonstrates my point quite well,narga likes me(or so i gather),mostly because we helped eachother in the tier list.

The only thing he remembered about me,or considered notable,was that I'm a fan of mia,which is so painfully obvious that it rivals the fact that Smash is the personification of irony.(not meant to be offensive,sorry if it comes off that way.)

I just mentioned it since you commented on Kuja's obsessive phases. Still, my memory isn't that great, so the more obvious things are what I tend to remember. Besides, lots of people don't have a "thing". Or at least I can't name other people's "thing"s.

Mia love. I guess.

I just mentioned it since you commented on Kuja's obsessive phases. Still, my memory isn't that great, so the more obvious things are what I tend to remember. Besides, lots of people don't have a "thing". Or at least I can't name other people's "thing"s.

I guess so,maybe it`s just because i`m seeing you,Int and Smash so much.We have too many colorful personalities.I FEEL SO VANILLA!

Mia love. I guess.

I guess so,maybe it`s just because i`m seeing you,Int and Smash so much.We have too many colorful personalities.I FEEL SO VANILLA!

At least you're not new and nobody knows who you are. >_>

Besides, being vanilla isn't so bad. There's always chocolate syrup, cherries, sprinkles, etc. Chocolate is pretty good, but you can't add anything to it.

OT: I think his quotes are hilarious. XD

Mia love. I guess.

Vanilla is my favorite flavor. What's wrong with vanilla?