Geneology of Ayra playthrough log Part 2

Mousefire

For information concerning the hack in general, see part one.

There are a few differences in part 2. Fin has Lachesis'

kids, but they have blue hair. Yurius is the son of asvel, and has a weird portrait. Now I know it's just his fe5 portrait with some hair spliced of to make it look like it's short

Characters:

Lakche: daughter of Ayra. Junior Lord>Lord Knight. She has Major odo, minor neir, and the skills Meteor Sword, Nihil, Ambush, and pursuit.

Yurius: Son of Asvel. Priest>Sage. Mine has minor fala, and the skills elite, critical, pursuit, and charge.

Delmud: Son of Fin. Male troubador>Paladin. Mine has minor dain, and the skills pursuit, continue, prayer, solar sword, and recover.

Nanna: Daughter of Fin. Female social knight>Paladin. Mine has minor dain, and the skills pursuit, continue, prayer, solar sword, and recover.

Tania: Daughter of Leaf. Arch Knight>Bow Knight. Mine has minor noba, and the skills wrath, pursuit, charisma, and lunar sword.

Shanan: Swordmaster. He has minor odo, and the skills pursuit, continue*, meteor sword, and recover. He comes with a steel blade and an iron cutter

Tinny: Daughter of Azel. Mage>Mage Fighter Mine has minor fala, and the skills elite, critical, pursuit, and charge.

Laylea: High Preist. has minor blaggi, and prayer*, Ambush, and lunar sword. Comes with rezire.

Leen: Free knight>?. has minor blaggi, Pursuit, critical, and solar sword. Comes with a king sword (no 2X attack :/)

Sety: Son of Levin. Pegasus knight>Falcon Knight. Mine has minor holsety, pursuit, critical, and continue.

Patty: daughter of Dew. archer>Sniper. Mine has major blaggi and minor naga, pursuit, and solar sword

Lester: Axe knight>Great Knight. Has major neir, and minor ulir, pursuit, amush, and nihil. Gets a hero axe from Yurius.

Cyas: Son of Alvis. High Priest. Mine has major tordo, major fala, Wrath, pursuit, prayer*, and charge.

Eda: Duke Knight. Has major Dain, and the skills pursuit, critical, and charge. comes with a silver lance, and gets the gungir from Cyas.

Karin: See part one. She only has an iron sword.

Mareeta: Daughter of Galzus. Sword fighter>Swordmaster. Has minor odo and baldo, and has pursuit, critical, and meteor sword.

Carrion: Son of Leaf. Prince>Master Knight. Mine has minor noba, and the skills pursuit, wrath, charisma, and lunar sword.

Altenna: Daughter of Cuan. Lance knight>Master Knight. Has major Noba, pursuit, continue, and nihil.

Faval: Son of dew. Thief>Thief Mage. Mine has minor blaggi and naga, and pursuit, steal*, and solar sword

Areone: Son of Trabant. Bard. Mine has minor dain and naga, and the skills pursuit, continue, dance*, prayer, and nihil.

Ishtar: Daughter of Alvis. Thunder Mage>Sage. Mine has major tordo and minor fala, Wrath, pursuit, and Charge

Fee: Daughter of Levin. Uber Princess magic master. Mine has major holsety, pursuit, continue, critical, charisma*, and nihil.

Skasaha: Son of Galzus. Dragon knight>Dragon Lord. Has Major baldo, minor odo, Pursuit, critical, and meteor sword

Olwen: Daughter of Trabant. Mage knight. Mine mas minor naga, dain, pursuit, continue, nihil, prayer, and ambush*.

Reindhardt: Baron. Has no holy blood, great shield*, ambush, charge, and continue. Comes with Tron and libro.

* means class skill

Intended pairings

YuriusXLakche

DelmudXEda

SetyXNanna

CyasXTinny

CarrionXMareeta

FavalXFee

ArioneXAltenna

Edited by mousefire

Chapter 6-Part 1

The Fighters have an axe armor and a mage with them. They're annoying, and take time to kill. Shanan arrives with reinforcements on turn 3. They take a while to catch up. Lakche was able to kill a lot of units with her thunder sword by hiding in the mountains. The castle guard is some female forrests. The only one who isn't doubled by them is Shanan. They're harder than the castle boss. He went down easily.

Chapter 6-part 2

This part was an absolute horrer in the original. This version has harder bosses, so it was... not that hard. It was easy to recruit Laylea due to Delmud's movement. I got rng blessed against the free knight army. Lakche got a nice critical against Leen. I'm also beginning to believe Shanan is a girl in this version.

Edited by mousefire

Chapter 6-part 3

Some axe knights came. I positioned my units near the the east castle. The knights smashed through all of Laylea's mages. They came to the eastern castle. Tania doubled the boss with two lunars. After that, the computers were dumb, and easy.

Chapter 7-Part 1

Cyas and Eda were able to kill all the Units near the castle. The main units were sent down, and barely got through the dark mage army. I rushed Lakche up to the castle. I eventually seized. On the Lenster side, I was able to kill all of the armors, mainly thanks to Karin.

Chapter 7-Part 2

I sent all my units south, and had Tania defeat the bandit. The army of armors and mages were extremely annoying. I had to send units down to draw them in, and then retreat. The mini boss, Oifaye was annoying because of his critical. Eda killed him. I barely got through. The Castle boss, Yuria, Was broken. Her meteor could OHKO most off my units. Lakche's leadership and Tania's charisma was extremely useful. I was able to hit the boss with the gungir and an attack from Tania. Tinny finished her off.

Edited by mousefire

Chapter 7-Part 3

Ugh...

Altenna comes out of the castle. She Recruits after the enemy phase. She and Eda killed most of the army. I sent Eda down to help The others after the mercenaries were demolished. The mage/armor army was horrible. The three mage sisters were also there. I had to constantly move out of enemy range. Cyas killed most of the enemies. After many cautious movements, I was able to Recruit Faval. Now back to Altenna, Hilda guards the castle there. I had shanan and his iron cutter wait on the spot. Hilda attacked on the enemy phase. I constantly healed him. Altena Finished her.

Chapter 7-Finale

Dierdre is tough. Her Narga tome is broken. However, her resistance is over 30. If a resistance stat is over 30, a status sword automatically works. I used this glitch to put her to sleep with a sleep sword. Lakche's leadership and the charisma siblings helped greatly. Lakche hit Dierdre with 58% hit. She went down with a critical from Eda.

A BOSS HAS NARGA!?

BLASPHEMY!

Yep. And I just realized that it means NagaXLoptousu.

EDIT: Well, it's official. Shanan is a girl in this hack.

O_o

Well, Eltoshan is a girl in Neir, so...

Chapter 8-Part 1

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see, this part is hard. I made quite a few mistakes too. I sent too many units east instead of up. I had to face an uber pegausus knihght army. Behind it is Ishtar. Behind Ishtar is Celice with Narga. I barely killed the pegasus knights. Celice is broken. I just kept retreating. on turn 13, Mana made Celice retreat. I then recruited Ishtar with Cyas.

Chapter 8-Finale

I had to defeat the first attack of Draco knights. they were pretty tough, and I got lucky. I sent Lakche south, and recruited fee. Just for fun, I sent her south and she soloed an army.

Lakche was able to ORKO the boss.

Chapter 9-Part 1

On the first turn, Skasaha's army charged towards the castle. I used the mountains for good avoid. I was able to talk to her with Marita. After She went back to the castle, Reindhardt's(He replaces Hannibal) army started moving. Soon after, Eltshan's army came out, and charged. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I silenced Reindhardt, and that really helped. His mage fighters have sleep staffs, and I only had one restore staff. I killed Aless with Holsety. I barely pulled through. The battle-save was my friend. Reindhardt is currently in between 4 of my units trying to impossibly go back and get more units while I boss abuse against Fred.

Edited by mousefire

Chapter 9-Part 2

I went down and recruited Olwen, and then used Olwen to recruit Reindhardt. That automatically makes his castle on the player's side. Hawk and his mercenary mages came from the north. I owned them with Eda, Skasaha, Lakche, and Sety.

Chapter 9-Part 3

I just went down with all my units. I charged the castle with Lakche and lex. I silenced the boss and destroyed him.

Chapter 9-Finale

I sent all my magic users east, and I put all of my defensive units north to guard the castles. I easily defeated all of the dragon riders heading towards the castle. Aless' army is much harder. Eda Drew his army in. I used dance to help get Lakche, Cyas, and Fee in boss range. I reset a lot. Eventually, Cyas and fee didn't get killed by him, and Lakche defeated him with the hero sword. The rest were easy. I sold all of Lester's stuff, and seized.

Chapter 10-Part 1

The dark mages and mercenaries weren't that tough. I rushed 'em, and defeated. I moved to the boss. Sigurd has broken speed, but not all that great resistance. Holsety with the charisma siblings and Lakche's leadership killed him. Beowolf's mercenaries came. I had Fee guard the passage. She killed Beowolf. A lot of mercenaries didn't reach her, so I killed them easily.

Turns out the Lord knight class has a new feature for dismounting. It instead dismounts in to a swordmaster with continue, though the map sprite is still the junior lord. Pretty cool

Edited by mousefire

Chapter 10-part 2

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!!!!

I beat all the units around, but that's not what I'm excited about. I BEAT LANA!!!!!!!!!

I God quite a few lucky criticals with holy weapons! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

BTW, she might be easier than Celice. No nihil or uber narga bonuses. I could be wrong.

EDIT: I guess I forgot the castle boss. Mareeta ORKOd him with Meteor+hero sword.

Edited by mousefire

Chapter 10-Finale

I sent Eda up to guard the bridge. She fell asleep. None of the enemies could hit her, and I could safely pick away at them. Sety and Skasaha flew to save the villagers, and easily did so. Once all the enemies were dead, I sent Ayra over to get the Balmung. She then proceeded to Solo Aideen.

Geez, Chapter 10 was easier than I expected.

Edited by mousefire