Radian Dawn ranked run.

Silith

Allright so along side my ranked topic http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19859&st=0&gopid=955312entry955312 I decide to test it myself. I hope someone else will test too to see any flaws.

Chapter 1-P

Focussing on Micaiah to get exp I clear the chapter ASAP by taking a little risk. Edward gets a lot less exp then normally but he still get's the boss cake with his wrathcrits.

Turns 6

Micaiah 2.11

Edward 5.25

Leonardo 4.29

Tactics: 6/292

Funds: 5000/270000

CEXp: 265/70000

BEXp: 30/100000

Fatality: 0/0

Chapter 1-1

I'm probably cutting myself in my fingers here. Didn't care about the Vulnerary and went straight for the objective. I got the opportunity to escape with everyone at turn 6 but had an archer and the boss still alive. Killing them would take me at least 2 turns meanign I would finish in 8 turns with more exp and an extra Steel sword. I decided to go for the escape route assuming the exp will be more abundant later on and that a single steel sword won't cash in that much. I hope I'm doing it right.

Turns: 6

Micaiah: 3.12

Edward: 5.45

Leonardo: 5.07

Nolan: 9.51

Tactics: 12/292

CEXp: 615/70000

BEXp: 90/100000

Chapter 1-2

Getting this chapter done in 7 turns is one hell of a job but I managed to get a decent strategy ready. Shoving Micaiah up on the first turn means she and Nolan can defeat the fighter up on the ledge. Letting Edward face the pikers to the right with wrath and vulnaries while having him back up every turn to follow the rest and help Micaiah on the chests at turn 6 was a good idea. I have no idea how to kill the boss within 7 turns so he's still alive. Did plunder the chest though.

So in the end Laura escapes on turn 7.

Micaiah: 3.91

Edward: 6.24

Leonardo: 5.43

Nolan: 10.29

Laura: 1.44

Sothe: 1.12

Tactics: 19/292

CEXp: 933/70000

BEXp: 180/100000

Edited by Silith

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've definitely got the right idea by dropping those items. I might be wrong, but I'd say at the start of the game you want to focus on tactics (turns) and CEXP to a lesser extent - earlygame BEXP and Funds aren't worth much. Later on you might have built up a turns advantage, so you can focus on CEXP and especially on BEXP.

I presume from the BEXP limit, you're on Hard mode?

I'm getting the feeling 70000 CEXp is going to be a bitch to get. And yes it's Hard mode.

Chapter 1-3

Went across the left side as always. Recruited Aran and let Sothe claim as little kills as possible. His Bronze Dagger means he won't ORKO things and others can finish things up. At the end I had a choice:

- Let 5 units + Miciah escape on Turn 8.

- Finish off the myrmiadon and archer next to me and let only Sothe and Miciah escape on turn 8.

- Wait till turn 9 and have everyone besides the yellow units escape.

- Wait till turn 10 and have everyone escape.

2 Turns more waiting would've hurt too much and since the BEXP gain is pitifull per unit escaped (12.5 for each) I decided to just kill the myrm and archer and have only Sothe and Micaiah escape.

Turns: 8

BEXp: 145

Micaiah 4.51

Sothe 1.50

Edward 6.98

Leonardo 5.73

Nolan 11.52

Laura 2.21

Ilyana 13.13

Aran 7.50

Tactics: 27/292

CEXp: 1417/70000

BEXp: 325/100000

Edited by Silith

70,000 means 700 levels. If you train up, say, 4 main DB members, you'll gain about 250 levels from them (including other people's levels). A few CRKs will be another 120 levels, and then that leaves about 330 levels in the GMs... about 9-10 characters. It's certainly possible, but pretty tricky.

I'd recommend babying Ilyana in the GM chapters, personally. She'll probably get to them at level <15, so as long as she's protected, she'll be gaining a tonne of exp quite easily. Same thing with Tormod in part 4, I guess.

Edited by Black Bomb

I don't think the CEXP rank is possible. If you were to train Micaiah, Nolan, Aran, Jill, Zihark, Marcia, Elincia, Ike, Titania, Shinon, Mia, Haar, Nephenee and Gatrie to 20/20/10, that would be ~370 levels, which is just over half. And that is waaaaay too many characters to realistically get to 20/20/10 on Hard Mode, even if you count levels skipped with Crowns or Seals. Keep in mind that we're already limited to less than 20k BEXP over the entire game, so we'll be getting very little out of BEXP.

40k CEXP rank is more realistic, since it still forces you to use a certain number of DB characters.

We'll see. You forget to count the units you don't take to the tower. A few levels here and there quickly adds to the total number.

Anyways I finally finished chapter 1-4.

Chapter 1-4

This is one of my faforite maps but untill today I never gave a sh*t how efficient I cleared it. I of course realised this when turn 9 rolled in. I was like WHOA I need to get this done MUCH faster! So I reset and restarted the chapter. I brought a Heal staff for Laura and the Beastsayer for Sothe whcih drains 2000 coins.

Turn 1.

Leonardo and Edward shoot the wall with ranged attacks. Meg gets between them trades the Wind Edge from Edward to herself and Breaks the wall with her iron sword. Sothe goes up to the crosspath and stays there with his Bronze Dagger equiped. Ilyana moves south and uses thunder on the Tiger for 2x 15 damage (30 total yes) Micaiah walks down and uses Light to finish it off. Nolan takes the Tigers old place and Aran steps next to Nolan. Laura walks next to Micaiah.

On the enemy phase the left boss walks towards Sothe and stands there dumb.

on Turn 2 I have Sothe attack the tiger boss with his Bronze Dagger. Leonardo has a shot at the boss. Meg walks next to Sothe and trades with him. His Bronze Dagger switches with his Beastfoe and meg uses the Win Edge to kill the boss (PWNT!)

On turn 3 Leonardo first steps left of Sothe to take the Chest Keys and be exactly in range of the upper left chest. Sothe moves towards the beastfoe. Southern part of the army (now reinforced with Eddie and soon meg) move to the southeast corner to draw out the east boss.

Leonardo moves south towards the bottom chest whcih he grabs on turn 7. Sothe moeves to the noth east to grab the robe and deal with reinforcements. He also grabs the robe on turn 7. The most hilarious thing was that Meg had a 65% chance to kill the second boss as well but sadly missed. Aran was there to save the day. (and eat the exp cake).

Got 225 BEXp.

Micaiah 5.56

Sothe 2.38

Edward 7.35

Leonardo 5.85

Nolan 12.23

Laura 2.87

Ilyana 13.51

Aran 9.40

Meg 3.64

Tactics: 34/292

Funds: 6000/270000

CEXp: 2079/70000

BEXp: 550/100000

Hmm... to put the exp another way, you need about 1,600 exp per map. That's... pretty insane at first, so let's instead call it about 60,000 exp over Parts 2-4... then it's more like 1,800 over the rest of the game. 18 levels per chapter. Assuming an average of about 10 characters deployed, almost 2 levels per character. With a lower leveled team, you can get a level about every 3 kills, so that's something like an average of 54 kills per map. It seems... doable, just about, but this is also including every tower map as separate, and things like 2-3 where you almost have to gain no exp for the BEXP.

Yeah, looking at it that way, I doubt you'll hit exp. The best you can do is try, and see what happens, I suppose.

Hmm... to put the exp another way, you need about 1,600 exp per map. That's... pretty insane at first, so let's instead call it about 60,000 exp over Parts 2-4... then it's more like 1,800 over the rest of the game. 18 levels per chapter. Assuming an average of about 10 characters deployed, almost 2 levels per character. With a lower leveled team, you can get a level about every 3 kills, so that's something like an average of 54 kills per map. It seems... doable, just about, but this is also including every tower map as separate, and things like 2-3 where you almost have to gain no exp for the BEXP.

Yeah, looking at it that way, I doubt you'll hit exp. The best you can do is try, and see what happens, I suppose.

As for the tower maps, I wonder how many turns you'll have remaining. 292 turns may or may not leave enough to kill everything in each map. Also with 4-5. If you have the turns remaining you could use them on 4-5 and 4-E-3. But then again, Interceptor pulled 276 turns and he was rushing a lot. That's only 16 extra turns. I suppose if you spend them only on 4-5 it might help, maybe.

You'd need to gain a LOT of EXP in 4-5 though. How much EXP did Int end up getting, maybe 40k if we're generous? That means we need to gain 15000 EXP in 16 turns just to meet the lowest rank. Even with all three Paragons and with lower-level units, you would need to kill at least 150 units in 16 turns, and there simply aren't that many enemies in 4-5.

So it looks like you can't feasibly hit every rank together is what we're saying? Also remember that BEXP limit is 10 turns on 4-5, and since BEXP is pretty tight, you likely want to hit that.

There isn't really a whole screwload of CEXP available in 4-5. At least, not like there is in 3-6 or 3-13 when everyone is level wtf, and the laguz massively outlevel them. Note that even though Nephenee and Shinon both had Paragon, in the three turns it took for the clear, they got less than 800 EXP.

There isn't really a whole screwload of CEXP available in 4-5. At least, not like there is in 3-6 or 3-13 when everyone is level wtf, and the laguz massively outlevel them. Note that even though Nephenee and Shinon both had Paragon, in the three turns it took for the clear, they got less than 800 EXP.

Well, I was thinking somehow using tier 2 units if you can pull it off. Also maybe in some of the other chapters. But I'm not sure how feasible that idea is. I know tier 2 units without paragon can still get a fair amount of levels, but there is not a whole lot of leeway in turns and tier 2 units are a lot worse at chapter clearing than tier 3 units. If the exp ranks are so tough, I'd think the tactics rank should be more like fe6. You can clear it by 100+ if you feel like it with little trouble.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

It's a first run. If things seem to be really impossible we can lower the numbers a bit. I hear that the CEXp rank is too high. Would lowering it to 60000 be better? As in still a high goal but doable?

Anyways.

Chapter 1-5

Meg walks to the south east on her own and drinks some pure water to lure the Fighter and Mage. Had to restart till the fighter had only 14 Strength instead if 15. Steel axe has a weigth of 15 so with 14 he loses 1 speed and then he won't double Meg so she survives.

Rest of the army goes up to kill the enemies that stand there. The group splits in 3.

-Sothe, Volug and Leonardo go up the ramp to wreck havoc.

-Micaiah and Edward move up to deal with Soldier reinforcemnt and a chance of getting the concotions (didn't get em)

-NOlan, Aran, Ilyana and Laura go back down to aid Meg and kill the extra reinforcements.

Had Jill take an arrow to the face on the last turn and she survived with 3 HP. The boss survived :*( No exp cake.

Got 278 BEXp (78 from green unit effort)

Micaiah 6.11

Sothe 2.54

Volug 5.15 (Laguz exp is x1.5 for CEXp rank remember so it's 22 exp for Cexp rank)

Edward 7.93

Leonardo 6.58

Nolan 12.50

Laura 3.31

Ilyana 14.01

Aran 9.91

Meg 4.59

Tactics: 40/292

Funds: 16000/270000

CEXp: 2570/70000

BEXp: 828/100000

Up to this point I had 2 advantages. I have made strategies for chapte 1-p up to 1-5 to get through efficient before and I had Interceptor's efficient PT as reference material to see what I might do even better. Both stop here. On 1-6 I usualyy have 1 or 2 overleveled DB members who can steamroll the rest of the maps but I need a crapload of CEXp so I've been spreading the love around more. Also on INterceptor's PT he's using Forges and BEXp to the point I cannot folow without. As a result I took 9 Turns to complete 1-6-1. Using Tauroneo only to deal with a single Knight in the top right and killing the bottom Peggy reinforcements.

Chapter 1-6-1

Micaiah 7.41

Sothe 2.74

Volug 15.11 (lower then last chapter? Must've looked wrong) (16)

Tauroneo 14.02

Edward 8.72

Leonardo 7.60

Nolan 12.86

Laura 4.19

Ilyana 14.10

Aran 10.38

Meg 5.52

Jill 15.50

Zihark 3.51

Chapter 1-6-2

seems to be quite a bitch. I managed to 4-turn it but at a high cost. Tauro ate the cake. restarted and made it so that Tauro pulled the cake on turn 4 and Micaiah bombs it on Turn 5. This means I'm on a total of 14 turns for 1-6-1 and 1-6-2 together which is 1 turn above what I wanted but at least I got good CEXp.

Micaiah 9.18

Sothe 3.05

Volug 15.17

Tauroneo 14.08

Edward 9.29

Leonardo 7.85

Nolan 13.14

Laura 4.63

Ilyana 14.52

Aran 10.90

Meg 5.56

Jill 15.94

Zihark 3.62

Tactics: 54/292

Funds: 17000/270000

CEXp: 3901/70000

BEXp: 2886/100000

Chapter 1-7 was a pain in the crack. Jill had to hit twice with 60-80% hits on turn 2 and Nolan had to hit a 50-70% hit Hammer bash. When I finally got through I noticed I had forgotten to give Paragon to Micaiah and I restarted the chapter. In the end this gave me a good 100 exp extra. Didn't save any prisoners but I did kill all enemies.

Took me 8 turns whcih means I lost no turns but gained none either.

Micaiah 11.48 10-03-15-10-10-17-04-13

Sothe 3.27 36-18-05-22-22-16-15-09

Volug 15.23 (34) base

Edward 9.29 24-11-00-15-16-10-06-01

Nolan 13.87 31-14-00-13-14-11-10-3

Laura 5.29 17-04-11-05-08-12-02-11

Aran 11.63 27-12-02-15-14-08-15-02

Meg 7.34 24-10-02-09-11-12-11-08

Jill 16.28 25-13-01-15-19-16-16-05

Tormod 5.17 base

Muarim 19.05 (7) base

Vika 13.21 (31) base

Tactics: 62/292

Funds: 16806/270000

CEXp: 4641/70000

BEXp: 3636/100000

Edited by Silith

No Prisoners? You realise that's about 1,500 of your 17,000ish leeway gone, putting you about 1,800 below what you could have (although that requires all the Madaro soldiers to survive... yeah, right)?

Anyway, I remembered that I went through on easy, training everyone up relatively equally, so I decided to see how much exp that was. They all got to about 20/20/5, give or take, and that included BEXP usage (which on easy, is a tonne of levels), and they got a total of about 1,100 levels. Basically, 70,000 exp is never going to happen, since without BEXP that would probably be closer to 1,000, and easy gives more exp than Hard, and I doubt you're going to train everyone, either. I actually think 55,000-60,000 is what you'll reach, but I guess we'll see, since I'm hoping you can prove me wrong :newyears:.

I have no time to play today because of a tight time scheme but I think this run is lost anyways.

Look at the level of my guys. I have 2 chapters left to get at least 2 of the DB to tier 2. 1-8 is a joke when it comes to CEXp and I'm still on a timescheme for 1-F. To make it with my underleveled army I most likely have to plow through the level with Nailah and the BK.

Not saying I won't try.

EDIT: the reason I didn't rescue the prisoners was well. I didn't have to time to do so (or was opening the cages enough? I thought they had to really escape) with my underleveled army I had to get to the end as quickly as possible. Only on the last turn I managed to send Tormod over to kill the top left guys.

Edited by Silith

EDIT: the reason I didn't rescue the prisoners was well. I didn't have to time to do so (or was opening the cages enough? I thought they had to really escape) with my underleveled army I had to get to the end as quickly as possible. Only on the last turn I managed to send Tormod over to kill the top left guys.

There are points for "surviving" and there are points for "escaping". I have no idea if you need to open the cell doors to earn the "surviving" points or not. If you do, then that is a simple way to get more bexp. Did you look at the bexp award display window (or whatever it is called) after beating 1-7 to find out if you got any points for soldiers?

Judging from his BEXP gain, he didn't. He got 750, which is the clear bonus and turns bonus, but no soldiers bonus.

Well, it makes sense they'd give you nothing for leaving the doors closed.

so yeah, opening the doors (if you can manage it without costing turns) with timing such that the ally units don't suicide into enemies should allow you to get some extra bexp.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

• 2 weeks later...

Allright after completing 1-8 today I realised this was going to hell. I would have to nailah + BK abuse to death to complete 1-F in a nice amount of turns and I would not have the means to finish 3-6.

So here is what I'm going to do.

First I delete all data on my RD besides 1 clear data and the data where I'm doing my (lowest 4 units at all time) PT.

And then I'm going to restart this PT and save in different slots so that when something goes wrong I can go back 3 chapters if needed be. I'm going to spread EXP out a little less this time and take notice on the mistakes from last time. (Read having everyone escape in 1-1 and the soldiers in 1-7)

The CEXP rank HAS to go down too. 70K is too much. If I say everyone on avrage should get at least 2 level-ups (40*200=8000) and a team of 10 units on an average starting level of 24 is going to reach level 55 (10*3100=31000) means Normal PT gives you about 39000 Cexp. For the sake of a Ranked PT I say raise it to 50K. My original calculation of 70K was so wrong if I look back to it. It was based on everyone starting as level 1 which of course is not happening.

Expect chapter 1-P soon.

EDIT:

Chapter 1-P

Pretty much the same but it goes allright this time on the first try. Then on turn 5 Leonardo get's a WTF crit on one of the bandids meaning he and Micaiah won't have to chase it down for another turn and I won't have to rely on a double Wrath crit from Edward. INstead Micaiah get's the boss cake this time. Less battles overall then last time so my total Cexp rank is lower but the only one of the 3 I will be using (Micaiah) has gained more exp then last time so I'm happy.

Micaiah 2.34

Edward 4.89

Leonardo 4.28

Tactics: 6/292

CEXp: 251/70000

BEXp: 30/100000

Edited by Silith

I might be wrong, having never played ranked, but what most players do is have a core team (IDK who for the DB, Micaiah, Sothe, Zihark, Volug?) and then everyone else is EXP rotation, getting fielded when possible and getting maybe a level or 2 due to being underlevelled.

The DB chapters is mostly getting Nolan and Jill up and leveled for Part 3 afte which they most likely get ditched in part 4. This is the efficient way but it won't get you enough exp for a ranked run.

Chapter 1-1

I'm verry pleased with how this ended up. Since only Micaiah has to escape I could have the other 3 do something on turn 6. this has caused 1 boss and 1 archer more then last time to die. It's a pitty the one who killed the boss was Edward but it couldn't be avoided (his HP was too low to attack first and let Nolan have the kill.) This also allowed me to give the Hand Axe to Nolan instead of having to do that halfway the next chapter. Looking at my first 1-1 attempt everyone besides Leonardo is higher this time which is nice.

Micaiah 3.34

Edward 5.95

Leonardo 4.47

Nolan 9.69

Tactics: 12/292

CEXp: 545/70000

BEXp: 90/100000

Chapter 1-2

1-2 went pretty much the same as last time too. Micaiah got a single level up that countered her awesome ups before with only a single Resistance gain. I could've escaped on turn 6 with the energy drop but dicided to stay one more turn to get the wind edge and the Thani. Had Nolan and Leonardo attack the boss once more for that little bit of exp they'dd gained from it and then escaped with Laura.

Micaiah: 4.29

Edward 6.56

Leonardo 5.10

Nolan 10.49

Laura 1.44

Sothe 1.14

Tactics: 19/292

CEXp: 902/70000

BEXp: 180/100000

Chapter 1-3

It seems as if the little differences are really shining through. Instead of having to hope for perfect turns I can now get through the chapters pretty normal in the same amount of turns as last time. I could this time actually escape on turn 7 but I decided to add turn 8 for a few things.

- The top reinforcements got beaten down by Ilyana whom I actually send back towards the prisons at turn 6.

- Killed 2 more archers and a Fighter at the bottom.

- Got the coin for a forge (won't upgread stats manually but a card might improve.)

- Both Yellow Units got away.

I even got 1 BEXp for Aimee taking a hit. (for a total of 258 this map.

Some other importances is that Aran killed the boss allowing Micaiah to Thani bomb the second Knight getting to the bottom of the map faster. The total Cexp is now officially higher then in my other PT. This will most likely change when I stop spreading the love and start focussing on an more efficient team.

Micaiah 5.05

Sothe 1.56

Nolan 11.43

Laura 2.10

Ilyana 12.34

Leonardo 5.59

Edward 7.10

Aran 8.33

Tactics: 27/292

CEXp: 1450/70000

BEXp: 438/100000

Chapter 1-4

Again almost the same as last time. Meg kils the first boss because there is no one else in the neighbourhood that I wanna use (besides Sothe) and gains a significant amount of EXP from the kill. The biggest differences were the fact I actually got the Master Seal with Aran by luck insead of having to hump the 4 squares with 4 people (Sothe is getting the Beastfoe and then the top right chest). The last enemy got missed by Meg which in the end was a good thing. Now Aran didn't oneround him and allowed the cat to transform on the enemy phase and kill himself against a Crit from Aran.

Cleared in 7 turns again.

Micaiah 6.70

Sothe 2.47

Edward 7.10

Leonardo 5.71

Nolan 11.87

laura 2.65

Ilyana 12.84

Aran 9.62

Meg 3.94

Tactics: 34/292

Funds: 4200/270000

CEXp: 2090/70000

BEXp: 663/100000

Chapter 1-5

Instead of Meg going south east to take the Mage and Fighter I send edward adn get lucky on the enemy phase. Apparently Edward would've died if he ad taken the axe to the face but he didn't. The rest didn't have much difference besides that Sothe went back down to steal the master seal and that Jill survived the 25 Mt archer with exactly 1 HP (yes I counted beforehand) No boss kill ofc so I'm a bit of a sad panda now. I gained 286 BEXP. no concotions : /

Micaiah 7.88

Sothe 2.67

Volug 15.07 (10)

Edward 7.33

Leonardo 5.96

Nolan 12.08

Laura 3.20

Ilyana 13.32

Aran 10.71

Meg 3.94

Tactics: 40/292

Funds: 14200/270000

CEXp: 2419/70000

BEXp: 949/100000

Chapter 1-6-1

It again took me 8 turns. Crappy reinforcement Pegasi decided to pop up on the bottom and top in the same turn with my squishies in between. Aran came to the rescue picking up Laura.

Micaiah 9.10

Sothe 2.82

Volug 15.25 (37)

Edward 7.45

Leonardo 6.83

Nolan 13.50

Laura 3.75

Ilyana 13.92

Aran 11.79

Jill 14.93

Zihark 3.16

Chapter 1-6-2

Again pretty much the same. Finishing it on turn 5 with a thani bomb. Due to slikghtly higher levels I managed to kill more enemies and score more exp then last time. Almost back to where I stopped in my first attempt.

Micaiah 10.51

Sothe 2.99

Volug 15.31 (46)

Tauroneo 14.07

Edward 7.85

Leonardo 7.08

Nolan 14.14

Laura 4.08

Ilyana 13.97

Aran 12.83

Jill 15.22

Zihark 3.36

Tactics: 53/292

Funds: 16840/270000

CEXp: 3653/70000

BEXp: 2905/100000

Edited by Silith

Chapter 1-7

So I'm back where I was before I restarted and it took me quite a bit less time this time around. I'dd say the levels of my team are slightly better this time around. Jill is disapointingly low and won't appear again till 1-F and having had only 1 level up I fear she might not perform well en0ough anymore. Killing Knights with Nolan was risky since his speed is lower then average and he can get doubled (by Knights of all the things). Restarted this chapter once to put Muarim in more and shave off 2 turns (I realised I was on wtf turn 10.) So in the end I did this one in 8 turns again. Everything sems to turn out pretty much the same as last time but now everyone has better levels.

Oh I opened the cages and had to pick up one of the Soldiers who was blockingt he way for units to Shove Micaiah closer to the boss. Vika weakens boss and Micaiah drops teh Thanibomb. I'll post unit stats at the end of 1-F.

Micaiah 13.51

Sothe 3.07

Volug 15.37 (55)

Nolan 15.02

Laura 4.85

Ilyana 14.26

Aran 13.46

Jill 15.54

Zihark 3.47

Tormod 5.13

Muarim 19.05 (7)

Vika 13.11 (16)

Tactics: 61/295

Funds: 16200/270000

CEXp: 4405/70000

BEXp: 4155/100000

Chapter 1-8

So Chapter 1-8 is a chapter I don't like. The units I want to get EXP (Nolan, Jill and Aran) can't get much here besides the first few enemies on the north (Jill can't be deployed ofc) This means that the other units who don't get as many exp have to clean this one up. Used Volug to clean up as much as possible on the left while Rafiel vigor's every turn. Tormod gets shoved through the swamp for a 1st turn Draco kill and alter continues on to pwn the boss. Have Nailah pick up 2 coins on the western side and on the last turn I manage to get a lucky 17% chance gain of the arms scroll with Nolan. Sothe uses Wrath to finish off the last mage. Muarim handles the bottom by himself because he's manly. GRRRRRReen TigeRRRRRR. Oh all the civilians survived.

Not much gain here besides the Restore staff which boosted Laura's exp by quite a bit.

Micaiah 15.13

Sothe 3.58

Tormod 5.76

Muarim 19.27 (40)

Vika 13.25 (37)

Rafiel 12.60 (90)

Nailah 33.06 (9)

Volug 15.48 (72)

Aran 13.77

Nolan 15.09

Laura 5.47

Ilyana 14.57

Tactics: 67/295

Funds: 13098/270000

CEXp: 4886/70000

BEXp: 5880/100000

Chapter 1-9

8 turned it trying to get Micaiah some shots in. BK does most the work though. Also editing in the new Cexp requirement.

Micaiah 15.51

Tactics: 75/295

Funds: 23098/270000

CEXp: 4924/50000

BEXp: 7380/100000

Edited by Silith

NOES! I don't want to restart again. As a safety measure I save in 4 different slots meaning I cna go back to 1-6-2 if I want to. Sadly the error is waaaay back in 1-4. I'm certain I had Sothe step on the spot but no matter where I look.

NO F***ing BEASTFOE!

Gonna press the power button on my wii now. Cya tomorrow.

So I played through a 3th time and I´m back at 1/F. The biggest differences were.

- I got the beastfoe.

- Aran got speed on his first 4 level-ups making him a lot more efficient.

- Didn't get the Arms Scroll.

- Didn't get the 1-3 Coin but instead got the 1-4 coin.

- Completed 1-3 in 1 turn less. All other maps stayed the same.

Micaiah 14.14

Sothe 3.78

Tormod 5.74

Muarim 19.27 (40)

Vika 13.30 (45)

Rafiel 12.50 (75)

Volug 14.47 (73)

Aran 14.24

Nolan 15.81

Laura 5.16

Ilyana 13.39

Zihark 3.42

Edward 7.06

Leonardo 6.91

Meg 3.13

Jill 15.67

Tauroneo 14.11

Nailah 33.06 (09)

Tactics: 74/295

Funds: 24016/270000

CEXp: 4698/70000

BEXp: 7252/100000

Chapter 1-F

This chapter is a total bitch. Hit % are looooooow thanks to a certain something called Authority stars. The enemies also went up in level by 2-4 since chapter 17-18 so it's going to be tough. Pulling out some nice 30-50% hits I managed to climb my way up. Took my time since I have a few turns to burn concidering I completed the rest of Part 1 quite fast. Endin it on turn 12 I still get max BEXp.

Zihark double critted the boss seeing as he was the only one nearby enough on turn 12 with enough Hit rate. Nolan, Jill and Aran instead finished up the souther reinforcements that were amkign their way up.

There are a few problems though.

None of my T1 units have promoted. And Arana nd Nolan both didn't reach that crucial 15 speed (both 1 point off (15 is needed to not get doubled by the level 19 Tigers who have 18 AS)) This means I will most likely use some of my BEXp at the start of 3-6 to enforce a speed-up. I will have to work on my BEXp at all other chapters then though.

Micaiah 18.42 -> 1.00

Sothe 4.22

Volug 15.63 (94)

Rafiel 13.60 (240)

Aran 15.31

Nolan 16.37

Laura 6.35

Ilyana 13.85

Zihark 4.48

Jill 16.03

Nailah 33.18 (27)

Tactics: 86/295

Funds: 24016/270000

CEXp: 5845/70000

BEXp: 9127/100000

Chapter 2-P

Not taking a break. 2-P is always the same. Aim to get as many kills with Marcia and refrain from usiong a Laguz gem. Elincia actually had to use her Slim Sword quite often. Haar Dodged too many hits for my liking (all of them) so elincia didn't have that much to heal : /.

Elincia 1.47

Marcia 5.97

Nealuchi 22.07 (10)

Leanne 5.80 (120)

Haar 11.57

Tactics: 95/295

Funds: ???/270000

CEXp: 6176/70000

BEXp: 9627/100000

Chapter 2-1

I looked at interceptor's PT and saw he did this in 11 turns and I was like. Whoa! I don't have that much time to burn so I was like can't I complete it in like 6-7? Apparently not. Nephenee is a useless bag of uselessness and Brom has to wipe out the entire enemy army alone. he also recruits Heather who proves to be a usefull vilage visitor and fighter. Brom tackles the upper right corner on his own and wipes out the boss on turn 10.

Brom 3.22

Nephenee 1.49

Heather 7.26

Tactics: 105/295

CEXp: 6373/70000

BEXp: 10877/100000

Chapter 2-2

Bashed myself a way through with every means possible. Used 1 gem on Lethe and on Nealuchi and had Mordy smoke some grass to get things going faster. Stole the Book but didn't get to the southeastern corner on time. Cleared in 6 turns.

Lucia 14.41

Lethe 21.11 (16)

Mordecai 16.09 (13)

Nephenee 2.53

Brom 4.27

Heather 7.61

Leanne 6.40 (210)

Nealuchi 22.11 (16)

Tactics: 111/295

CEXp: 6783/70000

BEXp: 12502/100000

Edited by Silith

You could consider sealing Nolan/Aran at the start of 3-6. It provides much needed stat boosts and also +1 SPD, at the cost of some exp gain. Alternatively do it mid chapter, just as those tigers start arriving (I don't know what level enemies are, so, yeah). And you've regressed into putting 70K exp instead of 50K :P.