Hidden Artwork?

On the Fire Emblem World (official, in Japanese) section for New Mystery, a section about My Unit creation has been added. After submitting* a creation a Catria background is aquired. Is there possibly more artwork from New Mystery not revealed on the site? I invite others that can possibly navigate the site better than myself to have a try.

Perhaps the answers to the My Unit creation questions* have an influence on the art that is revealed, or maybe it is simply Catria because she arguably the best character (statistically speaking) in the game. Having artwork for every character again, like the previous games, would be great.

On a side note, in another background with Marth and My Unit in its center, Katarina's got back.

*From what I could tell.

Tried attaching the Catria background, but thwarted somehow.

I'm just hoping they made more character artwork like they did for Catria, so all the characters can have artwork like they did in the previous games. I asking if anyone found any, perhaps hidden on the website somewhere for special MU creations.

Edited by Maria's bro

@Katua Wallpaper:

OH...MY...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! That wallpaper is gorgeous! :wub:

inb4: Expected/10

Expected/9000

Told ya this already, but I was so hoping to be the one who gave it to you... I suppose I did, technically, since I'm the one who posted it here, but 'tis so impersonal...

As far as I can tell, there are so far at least five wallpapers. (Counting the Catria wallpaper and the wallpaper with Hardin and Medeus at the top.) Makes me wonder if any more are uploaded though.

Edited by LittleAl

I didn't mean other wallpapers (though thanks for that, though I could navigate the site), I meant like more OA. Seeing as we got Catria now, would be cool to see artwork of other characters yet to be released.

There's gotta be a wallpaper of the axe brothers. Would be a sin not for them to do that.

I'd also bet there's one for a certain group of characters I'm quite fond of. . .and perhaps one of the last group of units in the game.

I can't wait!

I'm really hoping for some artwork of the Holy Maidens (mostly just Maria), it wouldn't be right if they didn't get any. They're way too important in this game. They even had art together in FE3.

As Catria was done, it's probably safe to assume that Est and Palla will get some art as well. And probably other groups will follow like the Holy Maidens.

As far as I can tell, there are so far at least five wallpapers. (Counting the Catria wallpaper and the wallpaper with Hardin and Medeus at the top.) Makes me wonder if any more are uploaded though.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/fe/monsho_bk/download/images/wallpaper/wall1_1920_1200.jpg

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/fe/monsho_bk/download/images/wallpaper/wall2_1920_1200.jpg

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/fe/monsho_bk/download/images/wallpaper/wall3_1920_1200.jpg

I like easy patterns.

Luke and Rody got official artwork! I already knew the characters in #3 had OA, but makes me wonder if everyone will get some. Darros plz

I want one of Navarre and Ogma. >w<

And the original Altean Cavs---Abel and Cain, that is. Mostly Abel, though. /shot

But, I'm loving the new artwork. It's so much better than the SD ones in terms of, well, everthing. From linework to coloration.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I want one of Navarre and Ogma. >w<

And the original Altean Cavs---Abel and Cain, that is. Mostly Abel, though. /shot

But, I'm loving the new artwork. It's so much better than the SD ones in terms of, well, everthing. From linework to coloration.

Oh, they got some in SD! (And didn't deserve it) Don't be selfish! XD

I don't know, the Shadow Dragon art is extremely well done, and in my opinion, the best and most realistic art that Fire Emblem has produced. But they did so little of it.

I don't know, the Shadow Dragon art is extremely well done, and in my opinion, the best and most realistic art that Fire Emblem has produced. But they did so little of it.

Lloyd Reed.

I dunno. The shading looks a bit unnatural to me. It looked more three-dimensional, I'll give them that, but it doesn't look natural enough. There's also slight anatomical mistakes that most people can't pick up.

Some of it anyway. Others, like Horace, Athena, and Frey's, are absolutely gorgeous and looks more like Shin Monshou artwork anyway.

Abel and Cain didn't get new art, though.

Lloyd Reed.

...What? :mellow:

I dunno. The shading looks a bit unnatural to me. It looked more three-dimensional, I'll give them that, but it doesn't look natural enough. There's also slight anatomical mistakes that most people can't pick up.

Some of it anyway. Others, like Horace, Athena, and Frey's, are absolutely gorgeous and looks more like Shin Monshou artwork anyway.

Abel and Cain didn't get new art, though.

I'm simply blown away by the three-demsionalism and incredible detail, but I wish they didn't put so much effort into a few characters and did artwork for everyone. And I think Ignorance may be bliss in that regard.

True. And I think they definetly deserve some.

As of now it's still only Catria.